Let’s not forget Trump pressured the Justice Dept. to falsely declare the election was corrupt

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 9
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Former President Donald Trump pressured acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen to declare that the election was corrupt in an attempt to help Republican members of Congress try to overturn the election result, according to notes of a December 2020 call Trump held with Rosen and acting deputy attorney general Richard Donoghue.
During the December 27, 2020, call, Trump pressured Rosen and Donoghue to falsely declare the election “illegal” and “corrupt” even after the Justice Department had not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud. The exact quote of Trump was:

Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” Trump said on the call, according to Donoghue’s notes.

Trump also threatened to fire both Rosen and Donoghue and appoint Jeffrey Clark as Attorney General 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
At least he did not demand 10 percent for the Big Guy.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
One, that accusation against Biden is a lie.

Two, you’re comparing a fictional attempt to get money, to a coup of the United States government. That itself makes you a moron.

Three, if you have any real proof of criminal or even unethical conduct by Biden related to money making schemes, let’s see it.

Four, Trump’s entire life has been one continuous illegal or unethical scheme to make money, including cheating on his taxes, scamming people like with Trump University and stealing money from “charities” which he and his children are now banned from operating in the state of New York. He continued his schemes even while President, accepting money from foreign officials and selling his hotel services to the U.S. government.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
naw, that was Giuliani

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
At least he did not demand 10 percent for the Big Guy
I understand, Trump has utterly humiliated his supporters, deflecting is all you have left. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
I don't like Tromp anymore than you like Biden. You should join me in the non-partisan world.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
I don't like Tromp anymore
Of course you don't like Trump anymore, he humiliated you.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Great, we like none  of the above. You pass the sanity test.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I don't like Tromp anymore than you like Biden. You should join me in the non-partisan world.
You lie. I have never seen you criticize Trump.