Pi-roridal 24-ness

Author: ebuc

Total: 3
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Space as XYZ { 3D 90 degree-ness } or as abc-d.  More on that further below.

In the following set of Pi-powering the / diagonal is division symbol. Remmber, that, Pi is only relevant to curvature as enclosed space as a circle, that,  is a conceptually { Meta-space }  symbolic representation of a dynamic vector { amplitude and direction } trajectory, that comes around to meet itself.

.............Pi^3 { XYZ } 31.00 62 7 66...80299820175476.......  is transcendental .
..Pi^4 { XYZ-d } / 4 = 24.35 22 7 27...58500609309110..0....... transcendental
...............Pi^4 - 31 = 66 40 90 9 10...34 00 24 37 23 64 40 ....is transcendental
......................Pi^4 = 97.40 90 9 10...34002437236440

In the above  Pi^4 and Pi^4 minus 31  we find that, within the first 23 positions there is  six  0's and five 4's. I  chose 23 total positions because of those 0's and 4's, however, I also take note, that, the prime number 23p, is the initial break in the the pattern of twin { twoness } primes i.e. 2p-3p-5p-7p....11p-13p...17p-19p...23p-( 25 not prime ) great circles of 4-fold cubo-octa-hedon aka the Vector Equlibrium { VE }

To make specific comparisons of the above set of four Pi-powereings, here below Ive used texticonic charactors to signify those for relative comparison because of same same, or significant identities.

............Pi^3 { XYZ } >31< . 00  >62<  '7'---66.......  31 great circle planes of 5-fold icosahedron { 30 chords }
Pi^4 { XYZ-dt } / 4 = [ 24 ]. 35---22---'7'-- -2'7'.......  4-fold cubo-octahedron has 24 chords { 25 great circles }
...............Pi^4 - 31 = 66 --4 '0'- 9 '0'--9----1 '0'.....34 00 [ 24 ]......3723....644 '0'....is transcendental
......................Pi^4 = 97.40 90 9 10...34002437236440

Regarding XYZ-dt.  The small d is a spatial reference to Hyper-space concept of abc-d wherein, cartesian { 90 degres-ness } XYZ is relabeled as abc and d is the 45 degree angle { / } going inward --volumetric diagonal, not surface diagonal-- toward a corner of another cube { Hyper-space } cube inside the outer cube. See Micho Kakus book Hyper-space erego string theory basis.

I have another URL vid { go to 2:40 Sabine hossefelder to see diagonal / time  }  that shows how the same 45 degree-ness { / } angles  is also used with for time [ t }. So I  express as dt because its is relevant both  i.e. as a 4th spatial { / } hyper-dimension and to time-t { Einsteins relativity via Minkowski /  }.

Pi is geometrically spatial-space association and using time-t as part of space-time coordinate system was established by Einstein.

..."“In the work of Ramanujan, the number 24 appears repeatedly. This is an example of what mathematicians call magic numbers, which continually appear, where we least expect them, for reasons that no one understands. Miraculously, Ramanujan's function also appears in string theory. The number 24 appearing in Ramanujan's function is also the origin of the miraculous cancellations occurring in string theory. In string theory, each of the 24 modes in the Ramanujan function corresponds to a physical vibration of the string. Whenever the string executes its complex motions in space-time by splitting and recombining, a large number of highly sophisticated mathematical identities must be satisfied. These are precisely the mathematical identities discovered by Ramanujan. (Since physicists add two more dimensions when they count the total number of vibrations appearing in a relativistic theory, this means that space-time must have 24 + 2 = 26 space-time dimensions.)”

In Synergetics there is two kinds of cosmic two-ness.

(See Fig. 1073.10.)

Integral system is threefold twoness = 6.
Integral Universe is fourfold twoness = 8.

Spin twoness .....................2 is additive { left-right } see Hyper-space's  Plus 2 above
Duality twoness.................2 is { concave-convex } multiplicative
Interrelationship twoness 2
Environmental twoness....2
....................................total 8

I chose to divide my cosmic Pi-time 66.4 ---or rounded as 66--- because of the  number 7's relationship to irrationality to our tainted and off-center cosmos, i.e. seemingly chance, random-ness, chaos etc.    So many factors involving number 7 { heptaons interna irrational angles }  ex 7 surface axis related to cubo-octahedron{ VE }, and the sames resultant set of 87 { 73 LINK  } primary great circles of Universe.......4-fold 3, 4, 6, 12 { totals 25 } and 5-fold left-skew  6, 10 15 and right-skew  6, 10, 15 { totals 31 }.

66 / 7 =  9.42 85 7 1 42 85 714 28 57 14 285.....here the 7th overall position is the number 1, a repetively closed system

66.4 / 7 = 9.48 571 4 28 57 14 28 57 14 28 57 1...here the overall 7th position is number 4....a repetively closed system

The triangle { circlidean } is the minimal closed system. The tetrahedron { spherical } is the minimal closed outer surface of a convex positive nature.
...its concave nature is inside-------

The torus is minimal closed system with outer positive  curved surface and  inner { not inside } negative curved surface

Closed = regenerative Universe { Cosmos }

Singularity { null geodesics } = violation of 1st law of conservation..naught is created nor destroyed, only transformed from one phase of existence to another, and this translate as or equivalent to occupied space 1st law. Or so I speculate.  In my space-time torus scenarios,  our sine-wave /\/\/  associated physical reality has the potential to not exist, because,

our occupied space physical reality is an invaginating resultant of occupied space contractive/attractive Meta-physical Gravity (  ) and repulsive/expansive Meta-physical Dark Energy )( invaginations from the the outer and inner surface to create the inside physical reality as volume { body } of existence.i

Here above Meta-physical is not the the dictionary definitons of meta-physical. Gravity and Dark Energy are beyond/Meta, our resultant physical reality.  This may also explain why Universe is not truly expanding, even tho it is what we may be mis-percieving.  It may be that via myriad set of space-time tori, that, reality inside the torus, is moving toward disspations ---null geodesics of all photons--- into a gravitational field, and then,

our physical reality reappears from the inner Dark Energy field and starts the process over of moving towards the outer surface set of nodal events I call the Gravitational field.  

We have three primary kinds of Meta:

Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts ergo ego identity { i }

--------conceptual line of demarcation---------------

Meta-physical Gravity  ---not been quantised nor quantified ergo Meta/Beyond

Meta-physical Dark Energy  ---has not been quantised nor quantified ergo Meta-Beyond

Logical, common sense, critical thinking does exists as Meta-space concepts/ideas/intellect and ego

8 days later

ebuc
ebuc
In following I consider sq root of 66.4 for first time.

6 equal radius circles or spheres around the nuclear 7th OOO O OOO

6 = purity/regular/symmetry, however, i do take note that, dividing by 7p { nucleus of purity } induces periodic repeating regularity of seeming random-ness  --- 47p may be agent of all chaos and randomness via B Fullers 45 degrees of  trigonometric limit is all that is needed to calculate all that exists---

66.4 = my Cosmic Pi-Time

In following  with my XYZ, 3rd powering of Pi { Pi^3 } I look to consider the first occurrence of the overall 7th position. That may be totally illogical since it includes both whole number side of decimal and the irrational/factional side.

66 / 7 =  9.42 85 7 1 42 85 71 42 85 71 42 85.....here the 7th overall position is the number 1, a repetitively closed system

66.4 / 7 = 9.48 571 4 28 57 14 28 57 14 28 57 1...here the overall 7th position is number 4....a repetitively closed system In following set of divisors of 66, if we discount 1 and 66 were left with 6 { purity } divisors 1..2p..3p...6...11p....22.....33......66 = a total of 8 divisors.

The square root of 66.4 is 8.14 861 9 51 49 85 35 and this is first time Ive ever looked at this. First thing that comes to mind is Pi { 3.14 } ergo, that is increase of 5 digits over Pi's 3.14...........

8.14 minus 5 = 3.14 { Pi }.  I'm still looking for the correct significant identifying meaning for number 5.

66.4 / 3 = 22.13 33 3 33 33...

3 prime structure via triangulation { 60 degree-ness } as any carpenter can attest to stabilizing a square/cubical residence, see 8 surface triangles of Vector Equilibrium aka cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron ergo 4 diametric axi,

4 systemically transformative --- as seen with four axi above--, however, the systemically transformative only occurs with the 3 diametric axi of the 6 surface unstable squares { 90 degree-ness },

5 prime ----? cosmic meaning ?----

6 regular { 2D nucleated purity 120 degrees } circles/sphericals defined 6 regular triangles of convex hexagon, around an nuclear 7th regular circle/spherical,

7 prime, irregular irrational polygon 128.57 degrees whereas the other first nine convex polygons have whole rational angles

Here below, number 6 is nucleus of the hexagon 3p, 5p, 7p, 9, 8, 4.

3p is nucleus of hexagon 0, 1, 5p, 6, 4, 2p

....1.....................5p..........7p.....................11p.........13p........................17p...........outer surface
-
-
0................................6.......................................12.............................................18..peak inside tube
..............3p..................................9...........................................15.............................peak inside tube
-
-
........2p............4....................8.........10.............................14p........16......................inner surface

Physical Reality is always the nucleus of any quantum space-time torus, except in those ultra-brief  moments when sine-wave of reality may enter into outer surface positive curvature Gravity field, follow geodesic  around to re-enter  inside the tube via inner negative curvature Dark Energy negative field.

ebuc
ebuc
Cosmic Connections { associations? }:--)

1} We have no direct evidence that biologic life ( * ) came from before where there was none, ergo, to best of our knowledge biologic life is eternally existent.

2] We have no evidence that our finite, occupied space Universe (@) came from where before there exists only truly non-occupied space, ergo, to best of our knowledge Universe has existed eternally, with some black hole eggs encoding all that exists, including complex ( * I * ) biologic life.

..." The genetic code includes 64 possible permutations, or combinations, of three-letter nucleotide sequences that can be made from the four nucleotides. Of the 64 codons, 61 represent amino acids, and three { 3 } are stop signals. "

64 + 2 poles of the system LINK  = 66  --see 12 vertexes have 66 lines-of-relationship---

66.4 = Cosmic Pi-Time ---i.e. Pi^3 { XYZ or abc } minus P^4 { d or time } = 66.4---

66 lines-of-relationship exist for 12  --aka 3 * 4--   vertexes or nodal events aka points on 4-fold  cubo-octahedron { VE } aka Vector Equilibrium aka Operating System of Universe, and, 66 lines-of-relationship exist for 12 vertexes of the 5-fold icosa{20}hedron

66.4 / 3.14 15 92 65..... = 21.13 57 7 64 66 75....

21.13 57 7 64 66 75 / 7 = 3.01 93 96 63.... 

7 = agent of change via its irrational angle,s 128.7 of a regular and convex hepta{7}gon 

128.7 / 7 = 18.38 57 1 42 85 7 14 28 5 71 42 8 5714 repeat all eternally except for the initial stable 3 on irrational side of decimal

3 = structural integrity via 60 degreeness  /\ and is stability

4 = systemic integrity via 90 degreeness  [  ] and is transformation  LINK

4-fold Vector Equlibrium has 7 axi via di-polar set of  8 surface triangles /\ ergo, 4 diametric axi of spin  and,
...the 6 surface squares [  ] of VE, ergo 3 diametric axis of spin, so we have here, only 7 surface associated axis, of VE's total 25 axi.

(@) = eternally regenerative, finite, occupied space Universe, ergo, begin with the whole and no parts can be excluded from our consideration.

What is the minimal number that can represent the greatest whole? 7?

24 circumferential (  ) chords  = rhombic dodecahedron LINK and it is dual to the Vector Equlibrium with its 24 circumferential  (  )  chords

Rhombic Tricontahedron LINK  has 60 circumferntial chords. Thats still short of 64 codons and Cosmic Absolute Pi-Time 66.4

But how many total axis does it have? 30 + 15 + 8 = 53 ergo 53 great circles, however, that is still not as much as the total of the 4-fold VE and the 5-fold [ left and right-skew set } of 25 { 4-fold } + 62 { 5-fold ]. Minus 14 that are congruentlly reduntant, leaves 73, and 73p is a prime number. 73 is the 21st sequential prime number.  Is that a good number to call our most wholistic set to keep in mind, in relation to 64 codons, 66.4 Pi-TIme?

Egg/ovum (o) aka X x

Spermazoa <----  aka X y

...." The DNA of life on Earth naturally stores its information in just four key chemicals — guanine, cytosine, adenine and thymine, commonly referred to as G, C, A and T, respectively." However RNA has uracil instead of thymine, ergo, enter a key consideration for our search for cosmic meaning of number 5.

3 = structural integrity /\ triangle 60 degree-ness

4 = systemic integrity [  ] square 90 degree-ness

5 = alternative{?} integrity

6 = regular purity integrity  --four of these planes define the Vector Equlibrium and first dual /\  /\  of structural integrity

7 = agent of change integrity

8 = the first dual [  ][   ] of systemic integrity see

9 =

10 =

11 =

12 =