Conservative double standard

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 18
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
I hope all the conservatives against the US getting involved with Ukraine in the name of isolationism (they call it America first) have that same attitude about the US getting involved with the genocide in Yemen.

War is horrible; it turns children into orphans.  It kills many innocent lives.  It costs the government trillions of dollars.  The US should end all help that we give to countries like Russia and Saudi Arabia that commit genocide and should give green cards to any and all refugees from war that head to our shores.

I don’t think this policy would lead to American citizens losing their jobs.  This argument claims the unemployment rate would rise, but America’s population has increased over the centuries with barely vetted immigrants and it hasn’t led to the unemployment rate increasing for the native born.

An open border policy with green cards for all who come here has the potential to get us out of debt according to the math I did and would be great for the stock market (half of Americans own stock, so this benefits them significantly).

But let me hear your thoughts, whether you agree or disagree.  I’ve never blocked anyone for any political claim in my life.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
has the potential to get us out of debt
Even if we took in 100 million immigrants, they would all have to pay an average of 15,000 in Federal taxes just to make up the yearly deficit assuming no expenditure increases to accommodate a massive surge in population.

That's the math.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I don't know what planet you live on if you think isolationist republicans argue we should keep funding Saudi Arabia

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Greyparrot
Here is the math I have.  Let me know if I made any flaws:

I support bringing in 1.2 billion immigrants, all consenting people, and they all settle in blue counties.  The people from blue counties that I talked to about this have all more or less stated that they would be fine with the migrants coming into the country to pay off the debt.  The undocumented would be put in what I call Stantonian apples.  The Stantonian apples would be located in the map on row 712 or 874, depending NY on which version you check.  I have told several people this and they all seem to like it.

Keep America Free.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Dr.Franklin
If democrats and republicans agreed that Saudi Arabia should get no funding, they would have gotten no more funding.  Anything the democrat and republican politicians agree on is already in policy because they are the ones running this country.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheUnderdog
Those are the politicians fault, not ours
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Dr.Franklin
If it’s the politician’s fault, then maybe you should help vote them out (or agree to not vote until a politician left or right agrees to not conduct genocides in any country.). All politicians care about is how to get re elected.  I don’t plan on voting for pro genocide politicians (this includes Trump and Biden).  I would vote libetarian because they are against government sponsored genocide.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheUnderdog
I don't believe in voting
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
What makes you think middle east inmigrants will boost american economy? I've never heard that before.

If the States is the major producer of weapons, the best of its kind, isn't it better to keep funding wars around the world? Think about it.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@IlDiavolo
What makes you think middle east inmigrants will boost american economy?
Population growth leads to move taxpayers and more GDP and more tax revenue.

If the States is the major producer of weapons, the best of its kind, isn't it better to keep funding wars around the world? Think about it.
We shouldn’t fund wars either.  War is legalized mass murder.  Every war mongering politician needs a tall tree and a short rope if you know what I mean.  The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants like Joe Brandon, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump.  Sic semper tyrannis.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@TheUnderdog
Population growth leads to move taxpayers and more GDP and more tax revenue.
I see you are not aware at all about migration policies. If it were like you said, the States shouldnt be expelling illegal inmigrants as it is doing right now.

We shouldn’t fund wars either.  War is legalized mass murder.  Every war mongering politician needs a tall tree and a short rope if you know what I mean.  The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants like Joe Brandon, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump.  Sic semper tyrannis.
Wars drive the economy growth of the US. Didnt you realise how advanced the american technology is thanks to wars? That is why China will never reach the same level of technology and wealth the US have.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@IlDiavolo
I see you are not aware at all about migration policies. 
I’m aware of the immigration policies.  I don’t agree with our government.  It’s annoying being a libertarian in an authoritarian country. I love America, but I loathe its leadership.  It’s leadership does not care about making America better; they are willing to make America worse if it helps them in the next election.  This goes for both parties.

If it were like you said, the States shouldnt be expelling illegal inmigrants as it is doing right now.
Tyrannical governments separate families for the sole reason that it benefits them in the next election.  I would really like it if all the curropt politicians got in a car and drove off a cliff.  Separating families and destroying the US economy by getting us deeper in debt does not help the country, but it helps the politicians with elections, since people vote on issues that aren’t economic.  The Hispanics vote for the pro deportation democrats because they are under the illusion that the democrats won’t deport them (even though they will), and the republicans who claim to care so much about the debt will vote for politicians that get us deeper in debt.  In my America, nobody is getting deported, and that policy would get the US out of debt.
Wars drive the economy growth of the US. Didnt you realise how advanced the american technology is thanks to wars?
Military technology is advsanced because of war.  However I think it’s a coincidence.  Countries have been fighting wars with each other for centuries and it hasn’t led to significantly more technology advancement.  Technology development isn’t that caused by killing people in war reliably.  It can be.  It’s just super rare.  The private sector is better at creating technology than the government.  Apple created the iPhone; and without a single dollar of taxpayer money.  The government spends trillions of dollars on war, and we produced some technology decades ago, but I think it was just a fluke because we have been fighting wars for a millennium and it’s only now that we get advanced technology.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@TheUnderdog
I’m aware of the immigration policies.  I don’t agree with our government.  It’s annoying being a libertarian in an authoritarian country. I love America, but I loathe its leadership.  It’s leadership does not care about making America better; they are willing to make America worse if it helps them in the next election.  This goes for both parties.
I am not saying inmigration is bad. I just want you to take notice of the type of inmigration you are promoting. Just see how Europe is struggling with the sh!tty people they let in. Indiscriminated inmigration is not good.

Military technology is advsanced because of war.  However I think it’s a coincidence.  Countries have been fighting wars with each other for centuries and it hasn’t led to significantly more technology advancement.  Technology development isn’t that caused by killing people in war reliably.  It can be.  It’s just super rare.  The private sector is better at creating technology than the government.  Apple created the iPhone; and without a single dollar of taxpayer money.  The government spends trillions of dollars on war, and we produced some technology decades ago, but I think it was just a fluke because we have been fighting wars for a millennium and it’s only now that we get advanced technology.
This is a very spicy subject matter but you are completely wrong when you say wars dont have anythinig to do with technology advance. The Second World War is perhaps the best example of how human beings can evolve technologically for the sake of survival. Israel is another example. I understand that wars are not good, but its part of our evolution process that should end up at a certain moment.

I think a video can be more illustrative than words. youtu.be/_ldVgrbzSuc
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@IlDiavolo
I just want you to take notice of the type of inmigration you are promoting. Just see how Europe is struggling with the sh!tty people they let in.
Their homicide rate is lower than America’s.  We can take some lessons from what they are doing and use the migrants to reduce our homicide rate.  If a migrant rapes or murders, they should get their head chopped off in the middle of Times Square; let all the Manhattan liberals protest the killing, but let them know patriots are in charge.

The Second World War is perhaps the best example of how human beings can evolve technologically for the sake of survival

What technology did the war of 1812 bring that was useful after the war?  I just think WWII was a fluke.

I’ll watch the video if it’s not too long.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@TheUnderdog
Their homicide rate is lower than America’s.  We can take some lessons from what they are doing and use the migrants to reduce our homicide rate.  If a migrant rapes or murders, they should get their head chopped off in the middle of Times Square; let all the Manhattan liberals protest the killing, but let them know patriots are in charge.
Lol.

What technology did the war of 1812 bring that was useful after the war?  I just think WWII was a fluke.
WWII was quite astonishing, the amount of things were create were amazing, which includes fashion industry.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@IlDiavolo
Scientifically speaking, evolution accelerates under environmental stress, and war is the best example of that.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@IlDiavolo
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5?locations=FR states France’s homicide rate is under 2 deaths per 100,000.  America’s is around 5 deaths per 100,000.  Europe has a lower homicide rate than America.  In addition, the French homicide rate has shrunk.  I think Americas has grown.

What technology did the war of 1812 bring that was useful after the war?  I just think WWII was a fluke.

WWII was quite astonishing, the amount of things were create were amazing, which includes fashion industry.
You didn’t answer the question.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Greyparrot
The only way evolution skyrockets is when something happens to the environment that causes a lot of evolutionarily weak individuals to die, eliminating them from the gene pool.  If there was a famine that killed all those with fast metabolisms for example.  But this requires massive death.  I don’t want to produce massive human death.