Waiting for perfection.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 9
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman

One's gotta wonder what pace Supa's doing shit round here,
Campaign on the brain, down a vein seen before like dark striped wood called veneer,
We can only state where we stand so long before we fall,
This election period's growing 7 foot 6 inches far from short but not the cute kinda tall,
People wanna vote, is it happening at all?
Is the history section getting made? What's an untouched spade to a club with music banging wall-to-wall?
Maybe I should stop asking questions never getting answered, hung-up Mike's gone white noise every call,
I'm running to be president on a site that's small and dying; king rat in the gutter with mould blossoming as the wilted fall.

This aint a campaign thread, 'cause the campaign's dead and the plan's lost its heartbeat as the ground of every well-laid plan's stained red,
Where's the passion and the effort? What the hell is going on here, can't a starving site's userbase stay fed?
Too long I put in work for rejection, too long you hoped this would grow, investing time and effort for recessions,
Frankly if it wasn't for the nerds taking it way too serious, this site'd be dead like an oudated expression and that's me being nice instead of saying a metaphor linked to birth or stillborn c-sections,
I wish this could be a lively site that's thriving,
type of site you say 'hey friends in an argument hold it on here, let's dive in',
But it's a slow site that's ebbing away without erosion protection,
Whoever you vote in any given election,
We're on a road of perpetually waiting for a long-lost myth of dot-org perfection.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
My original announcement and the rules said there is a 3 week period of nominations and the ability for people to run.

December 18th-Jan 16th is the 3 week period given. Voting starts the 16th. I am not policing how and who campaigns unless it violates the rules, in which nothing has occurred. It is neither my job to create debates and conversations about the election
Vader
Vader
There was nothing stopping you from posting and abiding by the rules. You chose to stop posting
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
That is 4 weeks.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
3 week campaign period.... this is the third week of campaign since the 18th. Then it is voting at the end of the 3rd week. This is how it was and will remain
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
7 * 3 = 21

18 + (7 * 3) = 18 + 21
= 39

31 days in december.

39 -  31 = 8

So, on the 8th of January either it should have begun there or the very next day.

Instead, we are 1 week and one day ahead of that.

That makes us 4 weeks and a day past the 18th.

If any part of this confused you, let me know, I tried to present the mathematics very clearly.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Instead, we are 1 week and one day ahead of that.
my bad the '8' confused me I somehow assumed it was the 16th because you said it was.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
Supadudz has made it 4 weeks instead of 3 weeks, I hope you see the mathematics.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
4 weeks passed, deadline passing... 3 weeks?

Hahaha.

Still waiting for perfection.