Conservative politician hypocrisy

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 22
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog

Matt Schlapp gropes a guy’s crotch without his consent.  Now, he is innocent until proven guilty, but if he is found guilty, the conservatives should fire him for this.  He is an adulterer.  He is a sexual assaulter.  He is gay (I don’t judge him for this, but the right wing base does).  But I hate sexual assaulters and I hate cheaters.  They need to be lashed 100x.  Family values people.  Same thing with Herschel Walker.  He preaches pro life things, but he paid for a woman’s abortion that he got pregnant.  He has had 4 different kids with 4 different women; wasn’t in the house raising one of them.  And the right still voted for the guy because he calls himself a Republican.  If the republican candidate was proven to be a child rapist, most right wingers would back him simply because he is a Republican.  This happened with Roy Moore vs Doug Jones.  In Underdog land, child rapists no matter their party would get their head cut off, not be in public office.

Family values my fucking ass.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Welcome to the left side of the force.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
I wouldn’t call myself a left winger; I would call myself an independent (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1am8aMPQnpDifFbaMqpXHXGD6V72ly0Yvcvfd9ksFEko/edit).  If Biden faces Trump or DeSantis, I’m voting for Trump or DeSantis because of the stock market.  If Bernie runs against Trump or DeSantis, I’m voting for Sanders because he is not curropt.  I want our politicians to represent we the people and not we the corporations.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
Farewell, Padawan.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Trump is a sexual assaulter who openly bragged of doing to women what Schlapp did that staffer.  Trump was friends and neighbors with Epstein for 15 years.  Epstein threw parties for Trump where it was just the two of them alone with 30 girls.  At least one 13 year old claims to have been raped by both men.  Certainly, we know the only reason Trump's appointment of Alexander Acosta makes sense is because he reduced Epstein's criminal charges, kept him out of prison and kept the whole thinkg out of the press in 2008.  Schlapp is accussed of one grope and you're ready to condemn, Trump has at least 26 credible accusers- most far worse than a simple grope - so why isn't your opinion as at least as bad as Schlapp?

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@oromagi
Trump is a sexual assaulter who openly bragged of doing to women what Schlapp did that staffer.
Trump bragged about getting consensual pussy grabs.  You can consensually grab someone’s vagina.  Although it’s adultery, it was a long time ago and I believe adultery should be punished with lashings and rehabilitation.

Trump was friends and neighbors with Epstein for 15 years.  Epstein threw parties for Trump where it was just the two of them alone with 30 girls.  At least one 13 year old claims to have been raped by both men. 
Give Trump a trial; if he is found guilty of child rape, cut his head off.  But innocent until proven guilty.

Schlapp is accussed of one grope and you're ready to condemn, Trump has at least 26 credible accusers- most far worse than a simple grope - so why isn't your opinion as at least as bad as Schlapp?
That’s a good point actually.  I’ll have to update my spreadsheet.
oromagi
oromagi
 consensual pussy grabs
  • False.  The topic of the conversation was "moving on women like bitches." No woman consents to be treated like a dog.

TRUMP:  Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

GRAB [verb]  
  1. To grip suddenly; to seize; to clutch
  2. (intransitive) To make a sudden grasping or clutching motion (at something).
    The suspect suddenly broke free and grabbed at the policeman's gun.
  3. To restrain someone; to arrest.
  • The word GRAB brings with it the information that subject of the grab is non-consensual.  You don't need to seize or arrest or restrain a consenting subject.
  • All that 100% obvious in Oct 2016.  Every American who voted for Trump knew he was a rapist and voted for him anyway.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@oromagi
The part that made me think it was consensual:

And when you’re a star, they let you do it.

oromagi
oromagi
And when you’re a star, they let you do it.
  • Exactly! denotes the power imbalance. 
    • And when you're the boss, they let you do it.  
    • And when you're a cop, they let you do it.  
    • And when you're a Senator, they let you do it.  
    • And when you're twice their size, they let you do it.  

a male staffer for Herschel Walker’s 2022 Senate campaign alleged that Schlapp had fondled the staffer’s genitals repeatedly while being driven back to his hotel in Georgia. The staffer stated “Matt Schlapp of the CPAC grabbed my junk and pummeled it at length." 
  • At length.  That poor staffer didn't fight back.  Schlapp is a big man in the GOP so the staffer let him do it.  You agree that the staffer was assaulted but forgive Trump for the exact same act

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@oromagi
That’s a good point, but I think it’s at least possible that some women would be cool with dating someone because of their money and power.  Women are attracted to powerful men.

As long as it’s consent and not coercion, it’s legal.  But yeah, Trump pisses me off for adultery.  I got so deep in the hype.  I don’t know why.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
I am a guy who does believe he understands women quite well.

I have always found that women actually make a lot more sense than men do, contrary to the stereotypes.

I will tell you one simple idea:

Women are not attracted to rich people. Women are not attracted to powerful people.

Women are attracted to people that will keep their life maximally and sustainably fun in a balancing scales act between stable and fun.

A rich, tall and powerful man triggers women subconsciously to assume, if his personality is decent, that he will keep their life fun and sustainably let them not worry about things.

They do not enjoy powerful men groping them, the thrill and humiliation+degradation may involuntarily cause a kink-based arousal like some men may get hard around a sexy bitchy woman despite feeling scared and degraded. This does not mean they truly consented and enjoyed it at all.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
That’s possible.  But do you see that many women willing to marry a homeless guy?  No; women want stability, and that includes economic stability.  The poor can’t provide economic stability.  So women probably want a guy with a good personality that’s also rich (or at least middle class).  Trump (whether you love him or hate him) has a personality some people love.  So some women would be into that.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
They also struggle to provide fun as well.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
How so?  And what group are you referring too?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
Oh, to homeless people.

I think saying who I am referring to will help you realise the 'how so'.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
Some homeless people are fun.  Others aren’t. But girls want economic security, and the homeless can’t provide that.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
I said balance between stable and fun.

Dirt poor men can pull wealthy women, it is about circumstance.

I am not here to prove it to you. I can just tell you even the scummiest of women follow that golden rule.

Women are after fun (feeling entertained) and feeling worry-free (latter is where stability helps).

Men are after feeling admired and appreciated (the latter of which both genders want but men truly desire it deeper than women do).
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
Possible.  How can a homeless guy afford to give a woman a good time?  He’s broke.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
It is about personality, as you just said.

It is also more difficult to pull off, as both of us said.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
I can see that.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@TheUnderdog
If the republican candidate was proven to be a child rapist, most right wingers would back him simply because he is a Republican. 
It’s not a hypothetical, did we already forget Roy Moore?
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Double_R
I remembered him.  In any decently run universe, Roy Moore would have his head chopped off for child rape.