How Long Will Kevin McCarthy Last

Author: Sidewalker

Total: 7
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
The Republican House went from hating Nancy Pelosi to getting the majority, and then hating Kevin McCrathy.He had to cut so many deals to get elected, going forward he has to get Matt Gaetz seventeen year old girls, and make Marjorie Taylor Greene's tin foil hats, and most critically, he agreed to a rule change that says any congressman can call for a no-confidence referendum if they don’t like how he’s doing his job.

So, how long do you think he will last, I think there's no way he makes it past 6 Scaramuccis.

What do you think?

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Why is it a good thing to have career politicians? Shouldn't politicians put people before their careers?
Pelosi failed to deliver a massive amount of promises over a period of decades with no consequence. Is that what you hold as the gold standard for modern government? Pelosi? Seriously?

If AOC and the progressive squad got even half of the concessions from Pelosi that the HFC got out of McCarthy, you would have had medicare for all by now. Just think on that.
Instead, AOC's progressive squad was sold a bill of goods, empty promises, and token seats of power, with veiled threats as well.

If you want your voice to be heard, you cannot forever be afraid to offend anyone.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Why is it a good thing to have career politicians? Shouldn't politicians put people before their careers?
You mean like the way your boy Trump is so selfless?

Pelosi failed to deliver a massive amount of promises over a period of decades with no consequence. Is that what you hold as the gold standard for modern government? Pelosi? Seriously?
How did you arrive at that conclusion?  Did the fact that I never said a word about Pelosi tip you off?

If AOC and the progressive squad got even half of the concessions from Pelosi that the HFC got out of McCarthy, you would have had medicare for all by now. Just think on that.
The HFC made McCarthy squeal like a pig.

Instead, AOC's progressive squad was sold a bill of goods, empty promises, and token seats of power, with veiled threats as well.
Is that your guess about how long McCarthy will last?

If you want your voice to be heard, you cannot forever be afraid to offend anyone.
Just be patient, I’m trying to offend everyone, but it takes time.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
You mean like the way your boy Trump is so selfless?
So you completely agree with everything I said because I don't like Trump either. Fair enough.

If that is the way your brain works, I respect it.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
McCarthy  will sell out the taxpayer just like every other scum sucking maggot in Washington DC. Same shit, different person, business as usual. Govt is for govt, you don't fucking matter. The sooner you learn that you are on your own, the better. I never expect anything useful or positive that would benefit me to come from the federal govt and it has never let me down no matter who runs it or who is President. Just more massive fucking waste and debt as far as the eye can see.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
There is not a single word you wrote that I can disagree with.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Sidewalker
The fact that a single congress person can get a bill to impeach a house representative is funny to me.  But it’s what you expect from Matt Gaetz.  I predict McCarthy does one left wing thing and the right wing squad will vote to impeach him.  Cancel culture at its finest.