Biden blames Republicans for the Border Crisis

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 7
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam

I.......just can't at this point.
Any democrates that support him at this point, either are ignorant of everything, mentally ill, or don't watch TV. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Ironically, radical leftists are furious with Biden for being more strict on the border than Trump....
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot
Ironically, radical leftists are furious with Biden for being more strict on the border than Trump....

If he (Biden0 had spent time talking with the Polish government as he claims he didn't learn anything or take their advice. Poland -like Hungry, will not accept  migrants, illegal or otherwise in their country.

IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I know you’re only 14 but you spelled Democrats wrong. That must be some school you attend.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
I know you’re only 14 but you spelled Democrats wrong. That must be some school you attend.

And now every time you misspell something, I'm going to call you out:)
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I always thought it was spelled "cult"
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I.......just can't at this point.
Any democrates that support him at this point, either are ignorant of everything, mentally ill, or don't watch TV. 
I don’t like how Biden is treating the border.  I want the counties to decide for themselves if they want undocumented immigrants in their counties.  If rural Tenessee doesn’t want the undocumented, that’s fine; send them to Manhattan (who would want them).  Let every county decide its own fate, not the federal government.