Post-Election Results Announcement

Author: Sir.Lancelot

Total: 17
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
DART Sidious (Wylted) has won the presidency. 

The slander and personal attacks from his opponent have left his reputation scarred and deformed. But I assure you, his resolve has never been stronger.

Debate Art is now to be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire!
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Can you work with the site owner/admin to help retrieve your original vote please?

Remember, we could not change our vote that election.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
No need to, your response is sufficient.

This is all fun and games to you. You just forgot the game has rules and that some of us care.

You want to back the so-called sith lord, be ready for all technicalities to be pulled out.

Your vote should be discounted and I am being informed 2 votes for me were legitimate in all ways except they signed up a week ago.

There is, in other words a way for me to win 21-20 right now based on enforcing the rules without bias.

I will say no more. It is up to whiteflame, the DART owner Mike and destiny/god to see this through.

You joke about destiny in another post. We will simply see. Next time you wish to prank as you did, delete your vote instead of editing, it at the very least leaves more uphill battle during the investigation.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Without strife, the victory has no meaning. Without strife, one does not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation.
YUTHURA BAN

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
Are you literally trying to lead an insurrection. You already conceded and congratulated me. Also only votes for me and for you count
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Lancelot voted himself, that2s vote for whiteflame and the abstains of 3 members counted.

As for the 2 votes for me that are wrongly ruled out, that is going to depend what the mods see as the threshold for too new.

I am not looking to lead an insurrection, it is up to whiteflame what he decides and up to supadudz and barney what they decide.

Remember Wylted, you pride yourself on being such a good teamplayer with them. So, the tantrum you spoke about, I hope you do not throw if things do not go your way.

You won (based on the current count) by people who did not use DART at all for 2 years outside of votes showing up, namely samstevens and vaarka as 2 glaring examples.

I congratulate you out of obligation, not respect nor some deep acknowledgement. You did not deserve to win, your platform was that vermin supreme endorsed you and that you will give out gift cards. The voters are waiting for you to announce the winner and reveal your amazing google docs manifesto.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
Lancelot voted himself, that2s vote for whiteflame and the abstains of 3 members counted.
Read the op of the thread again. Those aren't votes. Only votes for rational madman and wylted are valid
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
We will see.

Regardless could be 21-21.

As for insurrection, you wanted Pie empowered by a real, actionable MEEP that you tried to get instates to be able to coup the election.

You played like a scumbag, you deserve no less than ruthless technicalities in return from your opponent. If you win, you win and disappoint us probably, if not good for me. You are a nasty guy who never treated me as anything close to an equal, at the very least I am pushing on this to make you squirm and make you know I am not a fucking joke to mock, I am a real opponent who could beat you. That is something you never gave me even when i wiped the floor with you on a debate where I was against your own suicide. I want you to know you did not get to run on a clown platform and make me look shit, you barely scraped a win at best and are still able to lose as things are depending on rule enforcement.

I am not a joke, I am not a toddler, I am not the shit beneath your shoe. You will feel that now in this moment regardless because you react solely to fear, that is what you process as respect in your sociopathic mind. I have come to understand you, you can deny it all you want.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
 I am pushing on this to make you squirm and make you know I am not a fucking joke to mock, I am a real opponent who could beat you. 
You already lost. You are just being a Donald Trump right now
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
I am not a joke, I am not a toddler, I am not the shit beneath your shoe. You will feel that now in this moment regardless because you react solely to fear, that is what you process as respect in your sociopathic mind. I have come to understand you, you can deny it all you want.
— RationalMadman

One for the history books.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
May I present exhibit B of RM’s temperament folks
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I congratulate you out of obligation, not respect nor some deep acknowledgement. You did not deserve to win, your platform was that vermin supreme endorsed you and that you will give out gift cards. The voters are waiting for you to announce the winner and reveal your amazing google docs manifesto.
This is a concession. Lawsuit has been withdrawn. Please announce Wylted as the legitimate winner
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
RM is fighting to include accounts of people who were only on the site a few days all of which suspiciously votes the same day
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
@Sir.Lancelot
For the sake of transparency and whatever else, I want to state the lancelot vote issue is dropped.

He voted himself who was not a candidate. Him voting wylted defies alot of what he said during the campaign phase but there is no rule against lying and altering one's intention to vote.

Whiteflame has made clear to me he does not consider the self-vote a vapid vote despite counting abstains and votes both years from polytheist witch and this year, that2user, that were for ineligible members.

Apparently that2 and witch were not locked in, neither were abstainers.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
And just like that, a site with around 50 people who are willing to actually do something, two of them already began a political fight.

Digitally.

Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Intelligence_06
Instead of a president, let's have a queen and king rule us
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Skipper_Sr