Mr Vice President Badger

Author: badger

Total: 38
badger
Debates: 0
badger
My reign of terror begins.

Post here to find out your current social credit score.

Obviously the higher your score, the more favourably this presidency will look upon you.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
RM is trying to pull a Donald Trump right now. How has that effected his score
badger
badger
I mean surely RM is Undesirable No 1, Mr President.

I don't think it would do others well to humour his current behaviour either.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
As Señor Vice President, I condemn RationalMadman’s actions to the fullest. He is leading an insurrection right now to duly overthrow the rightful leader of this site.

He had no interest in pursuing the right to vote while the vote was happening, but decides to contest after because he lost and is a sore loser.

I appeal to the moderators to dismiss this case, thus avoiding a DARTtional Crisis and inaugurate the rightful man: Mr. Wylted as President
badger
badger
Non-participation in this thread is unacceptable btw.

I might also suggest to whiteflame that a speedy call on this election is in everyone's best interest.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
RM is also claiming that the voting machines are rigged.
badger
badger
The man is without scruple. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I am going to fix the election rules once I am in.

No accounts less than 3 months old . 
Mods not allowed to vote as it is a conflict of interest

Campaigning rules loosened to encourage site activity
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Comprehensive Immigration Reform with a pathway to citizenship
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@ILikePie5
Just wait until you see the tax policies I roll out
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
If you were curious, it was not me but one who voted for me that brought something to whiteflame's attention and told me.

That said, I noticed something after both years had had abstains and third party or troll votes officially counted in terms of Lancelot's edit which i was informed was originally a self-vote by this witness.

The same person told me 2 votes for me were wrongly dismissed and I agreed.

I know with full understanding that Wylted tried to pass an official MEEP to literally grant Pie a position of power that could overturn the election results. There is zero doubt in my mind that Wylted would do the same in reverse. I know this because Pie even wanted 1 day old accounts allowed, I am arguing 1 week old accounts be allowed.

It depends on what happens. It is interesting that you call mods a conflict of interest whereas the election where airmax won you campaigned I was terrible at handling the mods and that it is so important to get along with them, as has Pie.

What you guys do is shift narratives wherever suits your agenda. What you are angry at is me seeing how exactly the rules work, no different to what you would do in reverse.

In this thread Wylted says 3 months minimum, yet Pie wanted 1 day old accounts to get to vote. Fascinating.

If an account does more in 2.9 months than samstevens, ramshutu and Vaarka have done the past 2 years, who shows more eligiblity to vote?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Your whole case rests on trying to remove Lancelot's vote whether the witness accurately saw what happened or not his post for a self vote would not count as a vote so it isn't a vote change
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Not to mention that people can change their votes before Election Day as I pointed out this year and last year.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
If an account does more in 2.9 months than samstevens, ramshutu and Vaarka have done the past 2 years, who shows more eligiblity to vote?
What have your 1 week accounts done lol. Literally nothing. The people you mention above have contributed far more than the two one week accounts.

It’s fascinating that you were mocking me when you were winning but now crying when you lost. Karma really is a bitch.

We all know your ego is what is preventing you from conceding. If you had any shred of self-respect, you would concede and tell WF to accept the results immediately.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Perhaps karma is a bitch either eay around.

For you it would be a bitch if your 1 day account advocation ends up backfiring as they allow 5 day old accounts.

There is no way at all, none, that you can tell me a consistent track record of ditching dart for over 2 years other than for elections which also includes ramshutu is worse than new accounts appearing to deeply care about the site and the election.

Either way, I am assuming if they allow the votes it will be a runoff, I am solely posting here to make clear your side has zero moral leg to stand on after it tried to make you have coup power via a MEEP and then tried to allow 1 day old accounts to vote.

I will accept the outcome that happened, as the rules play it out to be. I actually solely told things in advance to be transparent. If I had done this while silent, it would seem sinister and shady. You have the ability to pitch your case to whiteflame and the mod team.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I drop the lancelot thing entirely, whiteflame does not like to count his self-vote and I must agree he clearly decided to vote you.

There are 2 votes that if allowed makes it a tie requiring a runoff.

The Lancelot thing is dropped by me, I even would care about the voter account-age eligibility even if I lost entirely by 10 votes. This was a vague rule throughout that they seem to be wishy washy on.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON

I will accept the outcome that happened, as the rules play it out to be.
That's literally the opposite of what you are doing and you are making your case to the people who voted for you. I trust them but it is obvious what you are doing. It is also obvious Austin recruited those votes as all the accounts in question are personal friends of his who he told in person to vote
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
What are you going to do if it is declared a tie? This is just dragging out the inevitable and reflects poorly on you?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
What is inevitable?

Do not pretend for one second you would not try or advocate Pie to push for a runoff in reverse. Not even for a second will anyone buy that.

One thing you could do to truly defeat me, as in it would win votes, is have a real platform and show that google docs plan if it was not faked.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
What you did with samstevens and vaarka is 100% if not ramshutu too, what you are implying Austin did. You told me it is handcuffing oneself a good year ago, to not let people advocate for us. I do not know what Austin told them.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
What I would do if the election was clearly supposed to be won by you is concede. You didn't see me fighting for the one day old votes. That was pie and I told him publicly to stop. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Do you admit what your MEEP intended to do?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
Very clearly that meep was a bit of fun trolling and definitely had no chance of success 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
By the way the mods have the authority to overturn meeps so I am not kidding when I say it has zero percent chance of success 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
It is not about that. You would never ever not try what I am trying if the tables were turned.

Wylted, PM me the google docs or your platform.

Prove to me I lost to a real candidate and not a clown. That is all I ask, I will lose to a real candidate with no ire.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Perhaps karma is a bitch either eay around.

For you it would be a bitch if your 1 day account advocation ends up backfiring as they allow 5 day old accounts.
Wow, the classic “no u”

There is no way at all, none, that you can tell me a consistent track record of ditching dart for over 2 years other than for elections which also includes ramshutu is worse than new accounts appearing to deeply care about the site and the election.
Those people have contributed a lot to the site. I think it was Vaarka who recruited me to DART after DDO was gone. They’re alumni, and they absolutely have the legitimate right to vote compared to people who have zero track record.

Either way, I am assuming if they allow the votes it will be a runoff, I am solely posting here to make clear your side has zero moral leg to stand on after it tried to make you have coup power via a MEEP and then tried to allow 1 day old accounts to vote.
More independent arbitration power, but okay

I will accept the outcome that happened, as the rules play it out to be. I actually solely told things in advance to be transparent. If I had done this while silent, it would seem sinister and shady. You have the ability to pitch your case to whiteflame and the mod team.
I already have both publically and privately
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@badger
Credit check
badger
badger
-->
@bmdrocks21
Your score is too high. I need more undesirables to post first so I can get a sense of the scale. 

I guess I'll start with RM.

RM: 0
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Ooh, do me.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Wylted
No accounts less than 3 months old [allowed to vote in the election]
If you ever try to do this, I assure you that I will campaign very vigorously against it.