Why is there so much snow this year

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 4
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
My prayers are with people in new Hampshire right now. https://www.wmur.com/article/new-hampshire-weather-snow-forecast-11923/42566488
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
"Why is there so much snow this year" Duh, global warming , what else could it be? The science is settled, All climatic and weather events are because of global warming.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Because it is winter, and in winter it is cold, and liquid precipitation turns into solid, which we know it as snow. Do you see snow in summer? No. Well, if you live in Alberta, Alaska, Minnesota, Finland, Norway and Iceland and other chilly regions of administration of any level that I have not named yet, that is an exception. I live in a possibly temperate zone here, so it only snows in winter. Maybe in early spring. No later than March 31st.

"Why there is so much snow this year"? Given we have yet to go through November and December 2023, the cumulative quantity of snow couldn't already be more than the precedents. We therefore must be looking at the average, probably per day. In this case, (look at the date this post is made) only January is experienced in the year 2023 as of yet, which is entirely winter. That is why.
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@sadolite
The common wording changed from Global Warming to Climate Change because people find it easier to think locally, not globally.
On aggregate, the globe is warming.
Extreme local weather events will become more frequent. Both cold and hot.