Trump fined 1 Million dollars for frivolous lawsuit against Hilary Clinton

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 7
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Trump is a “prolific and sophisticated litigant who is repeatedly using the courts to seek revenge on political adversaries,” wrote U.S. District Judge Donald M. Middlebrooks in his searing 46-page judgment published late Thursday.
“He is the mastermind of strategic abuse of the judicial process, and he cannot be seen as a litigant blindly following the advice of a lawyer. He knew full well the impact of his actions,” said Middlebrooks. “As such, I find that sanctions should be imposed upon Mr. Trump and his lead counsel, Ms. Habba.”

I know many people on this site would never see this article on FOX or Alex Jones so I’m posting it just to keep you informed 

YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
We should give you the title for media on this platform. That way we can really name you disinformation, or bending of the truth. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Be careful you don’t shoot your foot off with those guns in your new avatar kid. Do you think Jesus would carry an AR-15 or a semi-automatic pistol with 15 round magazines?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Dart needs a Ray Epps.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Blasphemy! The official site newspaper, if anything, is SirAnonymous' DARD Bard.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
He's fighting Satin with those weapons. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
He's fighting Satin with those weapons. 
So you believe God is all powerful but needs a gun to fight satin. That makes sense as much as religious belief in general makes sense.