"People"

Author: Intelligence_06

Total: 5
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Topics related to famous people and their lives
The subtopics within this categories have long gone, straying away from "famous people". I suggest changing this description.

We can't have each topic on an actor or world leader, etc. In fact, all topic regarding actors can be put in "Show business", all athletes in "Sports", all world leaders in "politics", historical figures in "History", and debaters in "Debateart.com". What this category is and should be, ah yes, "people". I guess we can discuss cultures and subcultures in the "people" category, because that is farther away from anything else, at least further compared to people in fields.

If I am wrong, please tell me why. I will post an agreement post if you have convinced me.

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
Don't know if you can see the posts I just deleted yet, yes, the topic description should describe the topics, not the other fixed way. We have not had a topic regarding any famous people beside some political figures for a long time. The last few topics are about assorted groups of people(those groups are sorted within, of course, but those groups cannot be simply sorted according to a single attribute to be in a set with those groups as elements), which are not "famous people".

I suggest something like "Topics related to individuals and groups of people" and leave it just that. No additional adjectives needed.

Edit: Specification to avoid ambiguity and confusion, so I thought, I guess.
AleutianTexan
Debates: 4
AleutianTexan
What about changing the name of channel to sociology?
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@AleutianTexan
Sure, but the point is this category has yet to get an actual topic about "famous people" in a long time.
AleutianTexan
Debates: 4
AleutianTexan
-->
@Intelligence_06
There's a recent one about Andrew Tate.