The Wage Gap is Non-existent

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 12
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Men and women get paid the same amount. 

The only reason that men are getting paid more than women, as of right now, is because they are working harder jobs, longer hours, and more dangerous jobs, than women are. The women who do work harder jobs, longer hours, and more dangerous jobs, get paid the same as men who work those same jobs, and more than most other men. 
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

Yep, you are right . Sometimes men don't get paid as much as women.
Generally speaking, female strippers make much more money than male strippers.

That is why me, Zed and badger don't work at Magic Mike's anymore.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Men and women get paid the same amount. 

The only reason that men are getting paid more than women, 
Dip shit.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
A future Proud Boy! Thanks white trash!
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You are actually correct on this one except for higher end salary negotiations. That is where there has been both a racial and gender pay gap.

That is slowly changing after many corporations have been exposed for it but is not fully fixed yet.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
"Theoretically nonexistent" and "actually nonexistent" are different. We theoretically pay men and women the same salary per job, but somewhere on Earth there is probably some shady workshop paying men and women differently.

The topic, in respect to the leading post, is equivalent to saying (Population 1&2 have the exact same mean) when all we know is that we can't reject the null hypothesis yet.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@RationalMadman
You are actually correct on this one except for higher end salary negotiations. That is where there has been both a racial and gender pay gap.
No, this is actually non-biased with gender, or race as well. 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Intelligence_06
Theoretically nonexistent" and "actually nonexistent" are different. We theoretically pay men and women the same salary per job, but somewhere on Earth there is probably some shady workshop paying men and women differently.

The topic, in respect to the leading post, is equivalent to saying (Population 1&2 have the exact same mean) when all we know is that we can't reject the null hypothesis yet.

Yes, I should have put, just in America, in the title. 
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I’m agree with you here; if companies paid men more for the same job with the same experience and training, the women wouldn’t work there because they would find a company that paid them more (or they would bring it to the attention of management and they would get a raise).

Me, I get paid $15 an hour.  If I got a $5 an hour raise, I wouldn’t care if someone made $25 an hour for doing a different job; I’m making $20 an hour.

There is a huge wage gap between the typical American worker and the typical European worker.  American workers earn twice as much on average.  It’s why people want to move here more than Europe which has easier immigration requirements.  The people should be welcomed in without a nanny state government permit and their high salaries should benefit the American economy rather than the social democrat European economy.

American free markets >European social democracy.   Freedom lives in America.  America is where woke and tyranny goes to die.
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
The average european worker has most of their healthcare publicly funded and almost everything is cheaper there than US.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
almost everything is cheaper there than US.
I don’t think this is true, although I’ve never been to Europe.  VAT and income tax made things expensive in Europe, so many Europeans come to America for a better life.  They are welcome here, but don’t turn this place into the high tax strict gun control place you fled (I also believe that any African immigrant that flees strict abortion laws should not bring pro life views to America).
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
I don't remember where I've read it but I understand this kind of statistics are being made by left wing organizations, so it's completely biased.

I think these studies include the labor of housewives as a real job, which is really far-fetched. So if most housewives are included in the statistics as unpaid jobs, it's obvious the studies would yield a high wage gap. Fvcking lefties, I hate them.