Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Celebrate black history
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
We should have a day devoted to 1 of the 30 genocides in Africa every day....cause it is history. And it's all about Blacks with no whites involved.

Lets start with this one. Tomorrow ill post another.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
At least I get to better understand a Wylted voter's psychology and a Putin sympathiser too.

Hopefully others actually participate positively.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
No need to whitewash history even if it is black history.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
I enjoy moments like this. I finally look like the guy with superior social skills for a moment.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Your con game is strong for sure.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@RationalMadman
LOL

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Sidewalker
Not sure what help that is
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@RationalMadman
The Black History Month 2023 theme is“Black Resistance” as in resistance to oppression, a particularly appropriate theme now that the forces of oppression are growing stronger.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@RationalMadman
Not sure what help that is
Your post "I enjoy moments like this. I finally look like the guy with superior social skills for a moment." struck me as quite funny, I'll message you why.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Greyparrot
Good idea with your historical citation to atrocities in Africa by Africans. Female genital mutilation. Slavery. Genocide. Civil wars. Rampant famine. Rapists. The list is long. 

Be curious to see some reports on the 11.7million Africans taken to the Caribbean islands and South America. The world certainly doesn’t hear a peep about them and their ancestors living today. The ancestors of the 335k Africans brought to America sure have lots to bitch and whine much ado about nothing. And they make sure everyone knows it, feels it (rioting, looting, murdering, intraracial crime, so on and so forth), and the world knows it too. Yet it’s 🦗 about blacks in the aforementioned areas of the western world. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TWS1405_2
You're assuming it's not black supremacy history month.
If it is that case, you can't report anything bad that ever happened historically.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Greyparrot
And yet when it’s reported, the left hates the truth because truth sounds like hate to them, and you’re oft given the label of racist. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@TWS1405_2
and you’re oft given the label of racist. 
That's probably because you're a fucking racist.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
Contrary to popular belief, George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter, although he did help popularize in his bulletin How to Grow the Peanut and 105 Ways of Preparing it For Human Consumption. Even so, he was a very smart man who found many applications for peanuts and sweet potatoes, which restore nutrients to the soil that had been used up by cotton. He also had an excellent mustache.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@SirAnonymous
You STFU now racist.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@SirAnonymous
I think the guy who invented peanut butter was named Skippy.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Skippy Washington wasn't a black man you racist.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Sidewalker
That's probably because you're a fucking racist.
The bitches who scream “you’re a racist” the loudest, are the tied and TRUE racists. 

Truth ≠ racism. 

Never has. 

Never will. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TWS1405_2
Truth ≠ racism. 
Never has. 
Never will. 
Thank you for properly participating in the thread.

I am glad we can agree.

Now would you care to celebrate how we combatted racism in the name of truth and justice?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@RationalMadman
Who, precisely, is “we” in that vague question? 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TWS1405_2
History celebrated is always propaganda and never all of history.

The past properly studied should always include the tragedies with the triumphs.
To exclude one or the other leads to a false representation of human nature. It's the same as a child continually surrounded by people who constantly remind the child of his perfection in every aspect. Such a child could never truly learn anything about the world they live in.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot

Fulani tribesmen have been carrying out attacks on Christians for several years. The Humanitarian Aid Relief Trust (HART) estimates more than 6,000 have been killed since 2015.

Baroness Caroline Cox, founder of HART, said the nomadic Fulani herdsmen “seek to replace diversity and difference with an Islamist ideology which is imposed with violence on those who refuse to comply. It is – according to the Nigerian House of Representatives – genocide.”
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Either we include Hispanic, Native American, Indian, White, and Asian month along with Black History month,
Or we get rid of these months and stop dividing races into certain months. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Otherwise, I'm not celebrating. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Otherwise, I'm not celebrating. 
You should never "celebrate" history from any culture. You should only study it and understand it.

Optimism should be reserved only for the future; to apply it to the past is to rewrite history as propaganda instead of the cautionary tale that it is.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
I will also not be celebrating.  
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
White history is literally both celebrated as well as tragically explored in school syllabuses and every single subject has white history inside of it.

Perhaps there should be periods for such history. I would support changing pride month to LGBTQ history month.

Not everyone is a fan of Malcolm X, Ali and certainly not Mike Tyson. They are a brand of Islamic, aggressive blacks but it is a part of black culture and may have been a catalyst for their empowerment to have some that are that way.

Ignorance is an ugly look, so is bitter racism. You can see only the bad parts and whine and moan if you want to. Clearly, you enjoy that.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Skin color history is a pushback against actual historians that study human development through the ages through shared tragedies and triumphs among all cultures and races. Such historians undermine the fake claim that races exist and have unique meanings.

Skin color historians rewrite the outcomes of history to promote the propaganda that a person's skin color determines what kind oh history is exclusive to them and therefore, what future is also exclusive to them due to their skin color.

<insert skin color> History is simply racist propaganda that authorities allow to pass as academics.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Well to be honest, history was racist so ignoring it is your own form of ignorance.

Ethnicity is definitely real but whether skin colour itself specifically is clear-cut and real is up for debate. I don't know what your bitterness is here and I really don't care. I could better understand this regarding pride month because it is structured as only LGBTQ being proud and not cis-hetero people.