Crazy > Huckabee > Greene > Santos etc

Author: ebuc

Total: 7
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Who is most crazy? S. Huckabee, M. Greene or G Santos?

Just when you thought Trumpet was the most crazy we see this at State of Union address to USA.

Crazy lady in the bleachers > crazy governor rebuttal > Rommey tellling crazy Santos to exit the building stage right marked crazies exit here.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

The Republican Party has become the Bug Party. Remember that they fufilled the prediction of H L Mencken.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Lol bring up ole based Menken :D the best critic of Democrats. Love him too.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol
I didnt see many MAGA republicans laughing. Mostly yelling,screaming and other levels of stupid { Huckaberry hound dog } middle school behavior.

This AM I see most USA citizens shocked at the amount of crazy MAGA's being allowed by the so called moderate republicans.  

In later inteview, Obama said what he thought when the congressman called him a liar, that he wanted reach an slap the person.

Seemingly Mc Carthy would like slap many of these MAGA's,  --instead of shush-- if he had the moral and intellectual integrity/fiber to do so. 

Since republicans want behave like school children, I think Romney should have a bold  \S/ on his chest for speaking moral truths to nutcase Santos. My guess he would like to same the same to Huckabery hound dog
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who is most crazy? S. Huckaberry hound dog, M. Greene-spine or G. Santos-sed salad ?

Just when you thought Trumpet was the most crazy we see this at State of Union address to USA.

Crazy lady in the bleachers > crazy governor rebuttal > Rommey tellling crazy Santos to exit the building stage right marked crazies exit here.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
I heard them laughing pretty hard when Biden said we would need oil for at LEAST 10 years...

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@FLRW
Mencken also predicted this would happen at the zenith of democracy.
ebuc
ebuc
DeSantos-sed Salad immaturity debacle.  In race with Huckele-berry for dumb egg on face.

.." 'BIG loss for conservatives'
Even some conservatives saw through DeSantis’ fake victory. Anthony Sabatini, chairman of the Lake County Republican Party in Florida tweeted: “So basically Woke Disney gets to keep its nearly tax-free, regulation-free status—but with a different Board. … What a massive capitulation this is. HUGE win for Woke Disney. BIG loss for conservatives.”....