Man of Color Runs over White man with his car, then proceeds to stab him repeatedly.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 11
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Try to convince me this is the white dude's fault, you liberals. 
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Some comments in the video "I am a Mexican in the deep south and never experienced racism"

"This is what happens when hate towards a group is not only condoned but encouraged "

Someone described being in the hospital the doctor worked at the day this happened and say the staff were talking about him and he was very loved.

"I lived in Laguna, Dr. Mammone was always kind and patient"

"He is white so this won't be on the news"

Likely true had the skin color of both individuals been reversed, this would not leave the news cycle for weeks. 

"I am a black woman, this is a hate crime"

This was not seemingly a random attack but one that happened to this doctor because of the color of his skin. 

These types of attacks are not even rare, they just don't get reported on outside of local media, and you will hear a ton of people somehow use that lack of coverage to mean that hate crimes against whites don't exist.

I can tell you there is also a lot of hate crimes against Asians, indians and Jews in predominantly black areas. the hate against Asians is the strongest because they are brave enough to set up businesses in low income areas so that way poor people don't have to walk 15 miles or jump on 4 buses to get sustenance. Jews are attacked because they are seen as victims and won't fight back.

In some areas which are becoming gentrified, lots of targeted attacks on homosexuals leading the charge on gentrification take place. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Neither was this a representative black man, nor was that a representative white man. No one of any race would be proud that this happened.

Keep stripping the justice and law enforcement systems of racism and stop polarizing this in terms of race. Crime is crime regardless of who is doing it.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Intelligence_06
Crime is crime regardless of who is doing it.
Hate crime laws are based on the principle that the type of motive and identities involved make a difference, which goes against your principle of “crime is crime.” Are you against hate crime laws then?

YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Intelligence_06
Crime is crime regardless of who is doing it.
But this is a hate crime, based on eye witnesses, that heard and saw the man yelling racial slurs, and also yelling white supremacy. 
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Please add to the title "why didn't Biden do this?"
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Intelligence_06
Neither was this a representative black man, nor was that a representative white man.
Of course not, and the OP wasn't posted by a man.

No one of any race would be proud that this happened.
No, but a white supremacist might say "Try to convince me this is the white dude's fault, you liberals. " about it.

Keep stripping the justice and law enforcement systems of racism and stop polarizing this in terms of race. Crime is crime regardless of who is doing it.
Good point.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@cristo71
No, but anyone that is not mentally disabled doing exactly this should receive severe punishment regardless of the skin color.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Intelligence_06
From my understanding, hate crimes do command a harsher penalty because the motive involves hatred of an entire group identity rather than just an individual one has an issue with. Apparently, this man was attacked for his skin color rather than any personal reason.

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@cristo71
Well, the criminal is wrong. Regardless of who it is. Based on the current moral system our society adopts.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Intelligence_06
8 Billion People.

Shit's bound to happen.