Thank You DArt Team

Author: ebuc

Total: 8
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
My thanks goes out to the DArt Earthlings making us an electronic integrity of inter-considerate consciousness. Thank You!

Were all better for it, hopefully.  Sincerely, ebuc 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
By team do you mean the moderators? Or do you mean the owner who is also the coder?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
Yes Ratman, you got it.  Moderators at top, guiding our integral whole of considerate consciousness.

Thank you Rat-a-man for all the good spirit you have to offer our spiritual DArt set over the few years Ive read your stuff.

We select our most considerate and hopefully,  pointed DArts,  to inspire a sparkle of hope/purpose for humankind.  Sincerely,  ebuc  
Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
-->
@ebuc
What exactly is this about? I have noticed that users who were previously more cutting and negative have raised their helpfulness towards people--especially new users with questions.  

Was there a message sent about having more "considerate consciousness"?
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@ebuc
You are saying nice things about rat man now give me some warm fuzzies you SOB
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@ebuc
Finally you made a topic with an opening post that we can understand. Thank you too.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Yep. 

Thank you Dart team for maintaining the sites integrity.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Wylted
You are saying nice things about rat man now give me some warm fuzzies you SOB

Wylted, your in need of some warm fuzzies for sure. Fuzzzzzzzzzie coming your way, ho'se

>>>>>fuzzzzzzie warm thoughts for that which is wylted and in need of a spiritual life towards the heavenly consciousness of entangled oneness.

I did own 73 {Saab story}  once, that, was built like a tank. Step-son used it to get go get his drivers license, and when he pulled out of parking lot, a pick-up truck hit left front end.  The wheel on truck  totally collapsed and had to be towed away.

Step-son drove the Saab home,  but I did have to order axle from junkyard., that I then installed on my little Saab tank.  Best wishes to you all of us SOB.s at DArt and beyond.  Thx again for maintaining our DArt integrity. Ebuc