U.S. Governors Mafia DP2

Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 219
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Mod Killed DP1:

Best Korea - You are Gretchen Whitmer from The Great Lake State of Michigan. You were the one person I wanted most to lose in 2022. Unfortunately, you got rid of your strongest opponents with dumb signature verification rules. You can be strict here, but you cannot be strict when the election is going on. How fun. Lucky for you, abortion was a turnout machine, and it helped you win quite easily. Other things may have helped though, since you helped solve the Flint water problem in a bipartisan fashion. Good for you. Now you essentially have a blank check with the legislature being under Democratic control, so you can pass any woke thing you want. As a result, you are the 2x Purifier. Each Night, you may select a player. That player will have any lingering effects removed from them. You win with the Town.

Died NP1:

Austin - You are Joe Lombardo from The Silver State of Nevada. Congratulations on your inauguration! You just defeated incumbent Governor Steve Sisolak making you the only GOP candidate to pick up a governorship in the nation. This was likely thanks to your tenure as the Sheriff of Clark County, the most populous county in Nevada. You won just enough Democrats to keep the margin low in Clark County and Washoe County to win. Let’s see how well you do in 2026 because that will be the true test. Therefore, you are the Sheriff. Each Night, you may investigate a player to learn their alignment. Because you were the only GOP governor candidate to flip a seat, one night where you do not investigate, you may shoot a player. However, if you use your shot, you will lose your investigative powers because you won the race and resigned as the Sheriff. You win with the Town.

——————————————————————————

Governors in Office:

1. Barney
2. Whiteflame
3. Wylted
4. That2User
5. Badger
6. Greyparrot
7. SirAnonymous
8. SupaDudz
9. RationalMadman

With 9 Governors still in office, it takes 5 Governors to impeach and remove (lynch) a sitting Governor. DP2 will end at 6:00PM CST on Thursday February 16th, 2023. Good Luck!

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
@Barney
@whiteflame
@badger
@That2User
DP2 is up
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
First
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@SirAnonymous
DP2 is up
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
GP being alive, confirms I am not TP. Definitely not Jester so you guys can relax. 
badger
Debates: 0
badger
-->
@ILikePie5
I shoot Wylted. 
badger
badger
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
GG lol. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Supadudz I townread you and want you to know Wylted lied or was mistake that I cc'd you, I will now full out my character ontop of my senator claim. I do believe we can be at mylo if there is a cultist present so my power may no long be testable and I fully understand you can overturn to me if you scumread me this is for your eyes primarily to consider.

During the night phase I will tell you my thougths in the following message, I didn't pretype it to make it very organic and off-the-top.

I can tell you the bulletpoints:

• you prove that2 knew of 2 other townies
  • my pm, similarly to that2's, reveals 1 for sure who may be scum and actually who was a senator himself when he defeated my guy for governor if what Pie says is true, which I am aware seems scummy and will get to in a minute (state is Ohio haven't memorised the name)
  • whiteflame is scum no matter what and the theme may literally be that male democrats are scum in which case the trio are GP wylted and whiteflame if my night phase theorising is correct. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
whiteflame is scum no matter what and the theme may literally be that male democrats are scum 
I believe he lied and is a male democrat. I think he risked a fakeclaim if my theory is correct.

I was inactive during the ending of last DP until the literal ending, sorry about it. I also must go inactive very soon and will expand on all the bullet points.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
GP cannot possibly explain why he chose to be antitown and vote on 0 bandwagons DP1, enabling a VTNL ending.
badger
badger
I'm just gonna stick with my reads and say WF and Barney are other two mafia.

If Wylted flips town, I'll sub out. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
  • you prove that2 knew of 2 other townies
A secret, unspoken, reason I was sure best korea was Town is that That2 said best korea's governor was in their PM, yours also was. Clearly That2 was breadcrumbed potentially 2 other Townies. This is also why I was hesitant to vote That2 even though I did scumread their behaviour, it is due to the fact That2 outed knowing whitmer and desantis and both being in the game. Whitmer was who BK was. If BK faked it, that's just ridiculous, no way BK faked that PM thing, I really really doubt it.

• my pm, similarly to that2's, reveals 1 for sure who may be scum and actually who was a senator himself when he defeated my guy for governor if what Pie says is true, which I am aware seems scummy and will get to in a minute (state is Ohio haven't memorised the name)
The reason I thought at first it may be male vs female is this:

I am Mike DeWine, a Republican longstanding (with a blip in between from what Pie tells me) governor of Ohio. The blip very oddly was an attempt at senator lost to a senator, Sherrod Brown, while my victories flaunted and linked to my role were over Nan Whaley of Mahoning County and the later victory for governor was over Richard Cordray. I know this explanation sounds like if anything I should be an anti-role to senator and I am super confused at it too, it's part of why I stalled claiming other than to put mafia on edge and possibly get a CC for character out of them, which of course has failed.
  • whiteflame is scum no matter what and the theme may literally be that male democrats are scum in which case the trio are GP wylted and whiteflame if my night phase theorising is correct. 
Whiteflame has behaved entirely as scum, the fact he outed and kept his role secret makes no fucking sense given the situation, he had no good fakeclaim to say that's the truth of it. His one weakness as a player is adaptation and on-the-spot creativity. Now, after the night phase, he surely has concocted a good fakeclaim.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
@badger 

Pie made us take an oath, no ragequits, implied by him demanding it from me pregame. Please stay in the game and vote WF with me. Supa's belief in whiteflame being scum is also crucial here, paramount even. Supa being able to overturn to me makes a lot of sense it's like one bad Towny can counteract my power, as can your gun power. Do you mind roleclaiming? Just to clarify if you are sherriff, deputy or gunned at night.

You don't need to char claim, what I am saying is if you had the gun from the start this game is a lot more balanced and makes sense why I was able to withstand up to 9 votes day phase 1.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
we need EVERYONE to FULL claim this day phase 100%
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
wait badger how the fuck can you be gunned if austin was sheriff? You must be scum then...
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
There is no way Pie made 2 gunned roles and a governor on top, that's too much power and also makes my role totally fucking redundant to levels that are near-inconceivable.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I visited Wylted but sadly wylted is not cult.
badger
badger
My role is High Noon and will be confirmed tomorrow at noon (Pie's time I presume) when Wylted dies. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If it helps give me credibility, I think Pie named all states something extra flambouyant, he didn't just say Ohio he said The Buckeye State

Surely I am allowed to say that, there's no way to paraphrase such a direct part of a PM.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
There is no way Pie made 2 gunned roles and a governor on top
all as Town I mean. Perhaps Mafia has some kind of invincible member like a gramps to balance against a shot but even then that's insane especially with an implied converter in game, either for mafia or third party.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
My state did not have a gay nick name. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Okay I am literally not rethinking this.

VTL whiteflame

please understand I must be away many hours for irl reasons. I will be properly active later on. I made sure I had enough spare time unless this game really really drags out.

Please can we keep day phases ending faster than the full 72 hours though?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I can be semi active the next 25 mins or so and that's it
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@badger
My role is High Noon and will be confirmed tomorrow at noon (Pie's time I presume) when Wylted dies. 
A Western-themed day vig? Yikes.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
Does anyone have any useful results to report?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
we need EVERYONE to FULL claim this day phase 100%
I don't think this is a good idea. Mass claims tend to help mafia more than town.

On the other hand, the governor and the gunslinger (or whatever badger's role is called) have claimed and the sheriff is dead, and those are probably town's most powerful roles, so it might not hurt town as much as it normally would.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
High Noon, not gunslinger.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@SirAnonymous
VTL siranonymous

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
My role is protective, so Hitler is pretty powerful as well. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
you claim now or get lynched, period.