Name your most toxic memory from DDO

Author: Sir.Lancelot

Total: 14
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
What was the most corrupt convo or incident you remember about that website? 

Just need one to three examples.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Backwardseden
Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
I have never been on DDO. Not much I can say
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Been there

Done that

Forgotten it

Move on.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@zedvictor4
Been there

Done that

Forgotten it

Move on.
What he said.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman

You are trying to get dirt on everyone. This has been obvious to me since early on in your time here.

Everyone is better off denying you info.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
Highly doubt anyone here cares enough about you to dig into you, RM.
Stop psycho-analyzing strangers on the Internet, you clearly suck at it. 

sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
I think it would be the all gay marriage debates and being told all the shit that is happening today was never going to happen if gay marriage was accepted. 

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@sadolite
I think it would be the all gay marriage debates and being told all the shit that is happening today was never going to happen if gay marriage was accepted. 

I remember that. I tried explaining to people that the slippery slope is not always a fallacy,  that's particularly true when policies are used a foot in the door by liars saying "no, that's all we want"

For example when the liberals in the 1930s were pushing for immigration saying it would have almost zero effects on the demographics of America, it's not like we are opening up the flood gates.

They are trying to do the same thing with guns. We are all for sensible gun legislation, but we also aren't stupid enough to believe liberals will stop there. 
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
1. A certain moderator ended the presidency of DDO, because the wrong person won. Me

It was actually less corrupt than DART in my experience anyway. When I joined it just showed up in a search engine and I found it by accident. Me and Whiteflame joined the same exact day and I believe God put him on this planet, so that way when I am gone he can be a witness to my greatness and profess my message to the world. 

That was a tangent I am not really going to open up any wounds by bringing anything else up. I know Airmax and me talked about what happened, and so he can handle me bringing it up. Although he is unlikely to see this. As far as any of the other people, I am not sure they can handle a mirror being held up to their past. I had almost no interactions with RM back then except in some Google hangouts where he acted like a Karen about my rape battle. So nobody PM me asking about dirt, I dirt on him. I don't have any. 
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
The point of this post is to illustrate that DDO is one of the softest platforms to ever exist. 
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
In general, DDO simply had a much lower standard for votes - ya'll would be surprised for what passed as a valid vote. You could point out an argument by one side, say that it convinced you (without giving any analysis or weighting), and it would be accepted. I remember for Mikal's debate about whether the world was a flat plate on the shell of a tortoise, half the votes against him were just grudge votes or vote bombs.

Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
hmmm. I dont really remember. but i like informal discussions more than debates.

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Who said me? I was actually someone very mistreated there, not the other way around. I just know better than to snitch to the likes of you and so does almost everyone that was there.