1,000 Push-Ups Anyone?

Author: Skipper_Sr

Total: 9
Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
It is now Valentine's Day for the United States.
This holiday is modernly known as a day of love. My Valentine's this year (hold back your tears) is: me. Today is all about appreciating my value and being thankful for my abilities. I thought what better way to acknowledge my existence than through suffering. On this day, Feb. 14, I will accomplish the feat of 1,000 push-ups. You are all welcome to join me in my exercise insanity (I think I'm insane sometimes). I also urge you to find something to love about yourself today. Be happy with who you are and grow to be your best. If 1,000 seems a stretch, do 100. If you do not like push-ups--I certainly don't, pick something else to do. It's all for the benefit of your well-being.

This is not meant to be satirical or perky, but a message of goodwill. Take it however you like
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
i am concerned that you
I thought what better way to acknowledge my existence than through suffering.
do you mean that as a joke? or do you truely believe existence is acknowledged by suffering?

As to the challenge, i am lazy and dont wanna to do physical stuff. but i shall pray!
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Melcharaz
i am concerned that you 
I thought what better way to acknowledge my existence than through suffering. 
do you mean that as a joke? or do you truely believe existence is acknowledged by suffering
I will sometimes use suffering as a way to understand my part in the world. Suffering is a part of life and must be handled effectively. My suffering usually allows for serious growth in situations. This is also under the umbrella of Responsibility is the meaning of life. Responsibility requires suffering and sacrifice. My achievement of 1,000 pushups will leave me a better man than I was before the workout

i am concerned
but i shall pray!
I appreciate your thoughtfulness and concern 
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Want do have some healthy competition? You do 1000 push-ups and i’ll do 1000 sit-ups and let’s see who finishes first. I’ll be starting at 13 GMT.
I’ll comment when i’m done.
Reece101
Reece101
alright I did 100. I’m done
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Reece101
Want do have some healthy competition? You do 1000 push-ups and i’ll do 1000 sit-ups and let’s see who finishes first. I’ll be starting at 13 GMT.
I’ll comment when i’m done.
I already started three hours ago. 

alright I did 100. I’m done
It's your choice. I do not know your physical limits, but I urge you to break a limit. If 100 is your peak, then well done
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Andrew tate vibes
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Props to you.

Let’s make this a fitness page. You choose the challenge daily. Nothing too extreme

Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Reece101
You choose the challenge daily.
You want a new challenge everyday?