What if

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 34
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
The definition of a woman is someone without a dick and the definition of a man is someone with a dick?  I think that answers Matt Walsh’s question.

But let me know what you guys think.  Whether you agree or disagree, let me know. I don’t block.  Free speech!
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
That does not answer his question without being transphobic to any who have not done a surgery.

If a male has an accident and loses his penis he would be a woman under your definition, an underage girl would also be a woman under your definition.

The biggest problem of that definition is then it means we need to see one's genitalia to determine if they are a woman, not take their word for it.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TheUnderdog
Thanks for never blocking. Free speech till the end!

Anyways, this definition, while interesting, wouldn't properly define it, because biological women can surgically get a penis, and it works the same. 

So biological woman would have penises too.

Also, you would have to exclude, women with penises, because apparently "some women have penises", aka transgender women (biological men).
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
That does not answer his question without being transphobic to any who have not done a surgery.
If your definition of transphobic is broad enough to encompass the majority of the US population, there is nothing wrong with being transphobic.

If a male has an accident and loses his penis he would be a woman under your definition, an underage girl would also be a woman under your definition.
But it’s not like there are media recorded instances of guys losing their dicks without a surgery, so you wouldn’t need a definition.  I can modify the definition of woman to be, “Any adult with no dick.”
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
The biggest problem of that definition is then it means we need to see one's genitalia to determine if they are a woman, not take their word for it.
You can take their word for if they have a dick or not.  People aren’t going to lie about it.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Anyways, this definition, while interesting, wouldn't properly define it, because biological women can surgically get a penis, and it works the same. 

So biological woman would have penises too.
Biological women that get dicks would be classified as men because they would have transitioned.
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@TheUnderdog
Whether you agree or disagree, let me know. I don’t block.  Free speech!
Blocking someone isn't censorship. You can say whatever you want either way, the only person affected is the one doing the blocking.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
But it’s not like there are media recorded instances of guys losing their dicks without a surgery, so you wouldn’t need a definition.  I can modify the definition of woman to be, “Any adult with no dick.”
Do you even know how transgender politics even began in the modern era?

IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
I agree with the previous comments. I didnt know it was possible to put a dick to a woman. Lol.

To me a woman is the one who has xy chromosome and a man xx chromosome. Genes always tell the truth.
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@IlDiavolo
To me a woman is the one who has xy chromosome and a man xx chromosome. Genes always tell the truth.
You might want to check your sources there. XX is genetically female, XY is genetically male
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@K_Michael
Hahahahaha. Yeah, it was in the opposite order. My bad.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@K_Michael
Biological women that get dicks would be classified as men because they would have transitioned.
So, in order to identify as transgender, you have to get a surgery done?
What about the people who identify as transgender, but don't have the surgery?

And also, you would have to exclude any man who might have had an accident with his penis, like it gets cut off.

You have to look at all of the variables when defining things.
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Lol I wasn't the one that said that.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@K_Michael
So sorry.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TheUnderdog

And also, you would have to exclude any man who might have had an accident with his penis, like it gets cut off.

You have to look at all of the variables when defining things.

sadolite
sadolite
What is a woman? Humanity has devolved and become so stupid.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheUnderdog
You might want to check your sources there. XX is genetically female, XY is genetically male
K. Michael has apparrently blocked out hearing truth from me. Sad lack of integrity. :--(

Incorrect. Ive been posting the correct version { identification } for over 20 years X x and male is X y.

The Barr x chromosome is compacted ergo smaller. The y is also much smaller than X.

Intersex/hermaphrodite humans come in a few differrent varieties.

Fungus ---largest biologic's on Earth---  have thousands of sexes.

Some biologics come in shape of the five regular polyhedra. LINK
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
They didn’t transition, so they are not transgender.

There is not a single male out there that had their penis cut off against their will.  And if this is the case, they are going to get a surgery to recover their penis.  Once they retransition, they are men again.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
There is not a single male out there that had their penis cut off against their will. 
I literally linked you to one.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TheUnderdog
They didn’t transition, so they are not transgender.
So, you can only be transgender if you get a penis/ and or vagina. 

But even with the surgery of either one, they aren't really "real" penises or vaginas.
Surgery for women who want a penis. Those penises won't work the same as a biological mans would. 
Surgery for men who want a vagina. You still have to work at it every week to keep the wound/vagina open.

So, if men are defined by penises, then transgender men aren't actually men, because those are not real biological penises. 

There is not a single male out there that had their penis cut off against their will.  And if this is the case, they are going to get a surgery to recover their penis.  Once they retransition, they are men again.
This is nonsense. 
If a guy gets his penis cut off, then for that small amount of time that he doesn't have a penis, (even if he doesn't identify as one) he is a woman?
That makes no sense. 
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
The person you linked me too should get a dick and transition to be a man.  In the meantime, they should be classified as female until they get a dick.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Surgery for women who want a penis. Those penises won't work the same as a biological mans would. 
Surgery for men who want a vagina. You still have to work at it every week to keep the wound/vagina open.
You couldn’t reproduce with the penis, but it’s still a penis so we can classify gender based on genitalia.

If a guy gets his penis cut off, then for that small amount of time that he doesn't have a penis, (even if he doesn't identify as one) he is a woman?
I would make that argument.  It’s a better argument to make than claiming this person is a man:

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TheUnderdog
You couldn’t reproduce with the penis, but it’s still a penis so we can classify gender based on genitalia.
What makes a penis though?
If something that looks like a penis, can be classified as a penis, then you are going to have to go in nature, and classify a lot of things as penises. 

No, a penis is a reproductive tool, that men have that is used in impregnate the women. 
Also, a biological penis is one that you are born with. 

So, if someone is not born with a penis, and they get one that looks but does not act like a penis, then it's not a real penis. 

I would make that argument.  It’s a better argument to make than claiming this person is a man:
It's easy to prove that he is a man. 
He has the title of a trans woman, which in turn implies that he is not just a normal woman.
The only reason people put that title on themselves is because they are trying to prove a point. 
Saying you're a trans woman, is the same as saying, I was born a man, but I identify as a woman. 

So, if he is saying that he is a trans woman, then he is therefore admitting being born as a man. 
He is admitting being a biological man. 

Also how does getting your penis cut off make you a non-man. 
Well, what does it make you then? A woman? 
But according to you, women have vaginas so they couldn't be a woman either so......what are they. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
He actually did go into restorative surgery and was a victim of a sick experiment that led to transgender politics spiralling out of control.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
If a woman wears a strapon or uses a dildo, she is still a woman but she 'has' a dick on her person then, yes?

When a woman is fucked is she a man while the dick is inside her?
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
What makes a penis though?
If something that looks like a penis, can be classified as a penis, then you are going to have to go in nature, and classify a lot of things as penises. 
I’m no biology expert, but my guess would be a cinder piece of cartilage that is surrounded by a cylinder piece of flesh that is near the middle of the body.

He has the title of a trans woman, which in turn implies that he is not just a normal woman.
But if you had no idea Lux was trans, you would think Lux is a woman.

He is admitting being a biological man.
Lux is a biological man, but society should treat them as a female because I can’t tell Lux apart from a generic cis female.

But according to you, women have vaginas so they couldn't be a woman either so......what are they.
Isn’t a vagina just a hole?  And I heard gender surgeries inverted the dick.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
If a woman wears a strapon or uses a dildo, she is still a woman but she 'has' a dick on her person then, yes?

When a woman is fucked is she a man while the dick is inside her?
The dick isn’t connected to her in either situation.  So I don’t think it counts.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TheUnderdog
I’m no biology expert, but my guess would be a cinder piece of cartilage that is surrounded by a cylinder piece of flesh that is near the middle of the body.
Penis: "the male genital organ of higher vertebrates, carrying the duct for the transfer of sperm during copulation. In humans and most other mammals, it consists largely of erectile tissue and serves also for the elimination of urine."

If the standards don't live up to that, then it isn't a real penis. 

But if you had no idea Lux was trans, you would think Lux is a woman.
Not necessarily. You can even hear the masculine sound in his voice, and other traits that he has, that shows he has a lot of biological male character traits. 

Again, this does not refute what I said. He is a Trans-woman, not a woman. 

Lux is a biological man, but society should treat them as a female because I can’t tell Lux apart from a generic cis female.
Really? The voice does not match the face at all, nor does the body. 

Isn’t a vagina just a hole?  And I heard gender surgeries inverted the dick.
Vagina: "the muscular tube leading from the external genitals to the cervix of the uterus in women and most female mammals."
Again, if it doesn't live up to these standards, then it is not a vagina. 
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Not necessarily. You can even hear the masculine sound in his voice, and other traits that he has, that shows he has a lot of biological male character traits. 
YOU can hear the voice being masculine.  But I can’t.  It’s high pitched.

Again, this does not refute what I said. He is a Trans-woman, not a woman.
That’s fair.

The rest of it was good points and repetition.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TheUnderdog
YOU can hear the voice being masculine.  But I can’t.  It’s high pitched.
Well.......then I guess that's on you then. Anyone with a functioning brain could hear the masculinity in his voice.
People can deny that they do, but they still do.