A comprehensive list of "fighting words" in 2023.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 10
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Since the origin of the fighting words doctrine, the SCOTUS has failed to uphold a single conviction since 1942. I wonder if there could be a consensus in this forum for reversing this trend.

Post your list of what you think are an objective list of "fighting words" uttered in a public setting.

Words that must be excluded are the ones on the list of the recent SCOTUS rulings, namely:

Insults against the American Flag, Fuck the Draft, Bury the niggers, Send the Jews back to Israel, White son of a bitch, I'll kill you, mother fucking, god damn mother fucking police, mother fucking fascist, black mother fucking pig, wearing German swastikas and German uniforms, cross burning, flag burning, God Hates the USA, Thank God for 9/11, America is Doomed, Don’t Pray for the USA, Thank God for IEDs, Thank God for Dead Soldiers, Pope in Hell, Priests Rape Boys, God Hates Fags, Fags Doom Nations, You’re Going to Hell, and God Hates You.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Since the origin of the fighting words doctrine, the SCOTUS has failed to uphold a single conviction since 1942. I wonder if there could be a consensus in this forum for reversing this trend.

Post your list of what you think are an objective list of "fighting words" uttered in a public setting.

Words that must be excluded are the ones on the list of the recent SCOTUS rulings, namely:

Insults against the American Flag, Fuck the Draft, Bury the niggers, Send the Jews back to Israel, White son of a bitch, I'll kill you, mother fucking, god damn mother fucking police, mother fucking fascist, black mother fucking pig, wearing German swastikas and German uniforms, cross burning, flag burning, God Hates the USA, Thank God for 9/11, America is Doomed, Don’t Pray for the USA, Thank God for IEDs, Thank God for Dead Soldiers, Pope in Hell, Priests Rape Boys, God Hates Fags, Fags Doom Nations, You’re Going to Hell, and God Hates You.
That reads like one of TWS1405_2s posts.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
That's a pretty short list of fighting words lol.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous

IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
I don't get it.

What happen if I say "mother fucking" to someone? 🤔
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Priests Rape Boys
That is right, somehow people managed to cite a fact into a hate slogan.

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Greyparrot
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
That's a pretty short list of fighting words lol.
How y’all gonna roast my bro like that
😂😂😂😭😭😭
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Have to say, liberals on this site are too chickenshit to post what they really feel about this lol.
Elliott
Debates: 0
Elliott
You don’t need fighting words, just administer the Glasgow kiss.