Look at the Difference btw Biden’s and Trump’s key cabinet officials - Sec. of State and Defense.

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 19
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Trump had 2 Secretaries of State in his first 2 years - Rex Tillerson and Mike Pompeo. Tillerson, who was CEO of Exxon, had zero government experience and lasted just over a year. He famously called Trump a moron. Pompeo also had zero government experience when Trump first tagged him to be Director of the CIA and then as a replacement for Tillerson. Pompeo had been an Army Captain, a lawyer and a businessman before leading the CIA. 

Trump had 2 Secretaries of Defense in his first 2 years - General James Mattis who resigned after just under 2 years in office and Mark Esper who was eventually fired by tweet just 15 months later. After Trump lost the 2020 presidential election to Joe Biden, Trump launched a months-long effort to subvert the election outcome and remain in power, falsely claiming that the election had been "stolen" from him.[89] In his subsequent memoir, published in 2022, Esper wrote that Trump's effort "was a national embarrassment that undermined our democracy, our credibility, and our leadership on the world stage."

In an open letter published in September 2022, Esper and Jim Mattis,  as well as a bipartisan group of former top U.S. generals and former defense secretaries, said that the failure to commit to a peaceful transfer of power worsened "an extremely adverse environment" for the U.S. military.

On the other hand:

Biden has had Antony Blinken as his Secretary of State, a man who had decades of experience in the State Department and National Security positions.

Biden has had General Lloyd Austin as his Secretary of Defense.  He was confirmed by the Senate in a 93–2 vote on January 22, 2021.[56] Republican senators Josh Hawley and Mike Lee were the only "no" votes.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Where is the citation where you cut n pasted this drivel from?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
Drivel? Is that’s another word for facts in the alternate reality world you live in?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Still waiting for that citation... 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Yep.

The Orange Guy didn't really have a clue. 

I think that the whole World worked that one out.

Save for a few heavily armed rednecked hill billy backwoodsmen in red caps busily screwing their sister.

And their sisters and their mums who are their dads sisters and therefore also their aunts.

Of course their dad could also easily be their grandad.

Only joking.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
Which fact do you have doubts about? The time each person served in their cabinet position? The spelling of their names? Their individual resumes?
Tillerson calling Trump a moron? What?……………..
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Which fact do you have doubts about? The time each person served in their cabinet position? The spelling of their names? Their individual resumes?
Tillerson calling Trump a moron? What?……………..
He wants to see pictures to make sure nobody is black.

He's not gonna be happy about General Austin.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
Austin should have resigned around the time of the Afghanistan withdrawal, either in protest or in disgrace.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Pompeo also had zero government experience when Trump first tagged him to be Director of the CIA and then as a replacement for Tillerson. Pompeo had been an Army Captain, a lawyer and a businessman before leading the CIA. 
Pompeo was a congressman from Kansas. He did have government experience
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Sidewalker
He wants to see pictures to make sure nobody is black.
Strawman and ad hominem.

My Platoon Sergeant in the Army was black, and it was because of him my career in law enforcement flourished. I have no issue with any race of people. Apparently YOU DO!

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Sidewalker
Lol
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@cristo71
Austin should have resigned around the time of the Afghanistan withdrawal, either in protest or in disgrace.
Really? You think it was worse than the Marine Barracks bombing in Beirut during the Regan Administration?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ILikePie5
Pompeo was a congressman from Kansas. He did have government experience
Yes, I missed that. Perhaps this means AOC is ready to be Secretary of State.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
Strawman and ad hominem.
The hit parade!

flourished
That’s an exaggeration 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
a man who had decades of experience in the State Department and National Security positions.
No wonder he didn't want to shoot down that invading balloon before it could travel across the country. Man's compromised.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
My Platoon Sergeant in the Army was black, and it was because of him my career in law enforcement flourished. I have no issue with any race of people. Apparently YOU DO!
How did that make you feel, taking orders from a black man? Then Obama was elected President. You’re whole world is upside down right?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Key difference is this Administration wants global war.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
How did that make you feel, taking orders from a black man? Then Obama was elected President. You’re (sic) whole world is upside down (sic) right?
Felt fine. Respect the man to this day. Clinton was POTUS when I was active duty. Obama was his own disgrace. 
My world has always been upright and continues to flourish to this day.

Clearly your world is working against you. Typical angry leftist (I'm hopelessly ignorant) syndrome.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
upside down (sic)
What?

Flourish? No kids. Unemployed. A dummy. Angry about blacks getting ahead. That’s hardly flourishing