The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makes me for it. What do you think?

Author: GnosticChristianBishop

Total: 5
GnosticChristianBishop
Debates: 0
GnosticChristianBishop
The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makesme for it.  What do you think?

Given my old criminal mind and delinquent attitude; I knowthat if I was my old self, I would hate the notion of a one world government.

Such a bank would prevent me from talking advantage of thewhite economy.

Fair taxation makes my criminal wallet lose twofold. I losemy gain and now must pay fair.

Given my reform and apotheosis, I feel it is my duty to tellall my fellow white economy taxpayers, we all pay taxes, and it is foolish notto have a fair system.  

Leaving unfair advantage to the black market does not seemlike a good idea.

I think I would vote for a One World Government, just to getthe One World Bank.

If your government preaches against a One World Government,they are voting with the criminals who hate the idea. Economically speaking; given that single source bankinggovernance is easy, --- I think that moving a huge economic advantage from theblack market to our white market, --- is a good idea.  

You?

Regards.
DL
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
I want to know what type of gnostic trusts "the system" and the controllers of earth?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
The "criminal element" is simply a labelled collective with an opposing ideology.

Labelled by an opposing collective with an opposing ideology.

Who dictates to society, will depend upon the size and power of the collective.

GnosticChristianBishop
Debates: 0
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Do you trust your controller now?

Changing from on controller to another would change nothing except give you a 30 % raise.

Regards
DL

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
In a free market society with no taxes while alive, everyone would keep 100% of the agreed upon rate for their fruits of their labors instead of the current peter paying paul system. Such a one world system could actually be feasible with a 100% inheritance tax, because you can't take it with you.

Regards
GP