Mafia Project / Revitalization

Author: Mikal

Total: 4
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
In effort to revitalize mafia, Airmax and I are working on a long term project. We have ambitious plans related to mafia that we will detail as we move forward. The goal is to bring people in that have a love for the game, and an interest in participating in live games, forum games, and future projects that we will be working on.

In the short term, we have created and set up a mafia discord that will act as a hub for mafia related announcements and live games as well as other long term goals. I have also reached out through Facebook, text messages, discord, etc to contact players that have been around through the years. I am also going to look at other mafia related sites and platforms to try and bring good players over. Ideally, we will have an active mafia community that loves the game and is willing to participate in this project in the long term. It’s a passion project for us both and one that we are excited to begin. To the extent that we can, we are going to invest our time as well as monetarily to see this project succeed.

Airmax and I are excited to be working on this and urge you to join the mafia discord. A key part in being able to make this work is keeping an eye on the discord for notifications. Please message me to join or for other details. My discord is #Mekiel0015. I am going to start sending out invites shortly.

RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
yes. mafia.

That's what has needed revitalising for the past decade of online debating websites.

Not the actual debates, just social banter and bsing.
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
-->
@RationalMadman
It’s not intended to be specifically about this site. Just a community that by extension will engage in this site in some way. Debates are a harder animal to tackle. Easier to get people together to BS and have a fun night of games than talk people into (who are likely busy) investing hours of time to prep for debating. There are fixes that for that, this is just the easier one to focus on for the time being. One that has a broader area of growth apart from this site as well. 
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
"Airmax"

ಠಿ_ಠ