Lol - CPAC leader Matt Schlapp is attracted to racist, younger man.

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 4
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
You can’t make this stuff up. The sordid lives of Republicans

Carlton Huffman’s reputation suffered a major blow earlier this year, when his past racist writings were exposed by an anonymous email account. Huffman had frequently glorified the Confederate flag, blamed Black people and illegal immigrants for violent crime, and called for “preserving the European American culture of the United States.” Huffman immediately resigned from his job with the North Carolina General Assembly in late January after the email with links to his commentary was circulated.

ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
I'm curious, did your washington post inform you that a member of Biden's cabinet stole and retained possession of expensive dresses?

I read through the monotonous writing out of morbid curiosity, you see I have found that sensationalist rags often display a gradient from absolute BS spin at the top of the article to anticlimactic nothing-burger at the bottom (where no left-tribe voter reads to).

In the seven-minute video, a visibly anguished Huffman says it’s about 12:45 a.m., gives his full name and describes the incident. Huffman also sent the video to a college friend, who watched it and spoke to him a few hours later, and to his wife, Jessica Huffman, whom he separated from last year.

“You can’t make up the emotion he recorded in the video — the way he reacted and the shame he felt,” his wife said in an interview weeks ago. “He knows that I was the victim of a sexual assault, and he would never make something like that up.”
Called it, they mention "video and text messages" very early as if they were holding onto evidence. The evidence was the accuser recording himself accusing.... and then failing to make a police report.

Classic he said he said.

Also left-triber calling someone or something racist slightly reduces the chances compared to random sample expectation.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
@IwantRooseveltagain
LOL.

Funny how woke is still very much unwoke.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
and called for “preserving the European American culture of the United States.”
This is off topic, but the US does not have a European culture.  

Characteristics of European culture:

1) Universal healthcare
2) Social programs
3) High taxes on the wealthy

America is its own seperate thing.