what will come to pass (perspective, society and powers)

Author: Melcharaz

Total: 10
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
im going to do a series on will come to pass in less than 30 years. This is not prophecy persay, this is simply my perspective according to what i know, experience and have been told by life and God personally.
feel free to mock, add, correct, question and dismiss.

The society we know it will become more conglomerate, there will be a world union of powers. however the dominion will be a general one, the specifics of country and nation law will become chaotic as principalities and powers that be will govern territorally according to the amount of evil they invoked before hand.
as an example, over the ages the south american powers have been fairly consistent in empowering REBELLION and VIOLENCE both in the nuclear family and to the extent of countries, the powers given dominion over that will have more territory and authority than say the usa whos main powers that be have been broken, but were reinforced for INDIVDUALITY and empowerment via GREED/PRIDE and will be much more fragmented and hold less authority.
when i refer to  powers and dominions i am referring to specifically demonic powers. However they will have a figurehead via human representation.

this accumulation of land, people and government by demonic powers will of course be after the saints suddenly die, or the Holy Spirit of God that restraints such powers is lifted off the earth. Then the man of sin shall be revealed.

The true currency of the nations will not be so much determined by food, although resources will always be a necessity, but via desecration of moral and Godly values on a global scale. blashemy and ultimately defacing of God and those who obeyed him will earn more favor among the demonic powers that be, such favor is precarious, especially in territories of BETRAYAL and MADNESS where getting favor might get you food and home, which then is burned down the next day. HOPELESSNESS and DENIAL OF GOD will be penultimate purpose of society, but it will be advertised and propogated as peace and safety. After all LYING is the greatest power of the kingdom to come.

it might be shocking in the years to come how much private influence certain nations will have, but publically wont be mentioned as much. After all, mankind has an inherent morality tied to God and subtility will be needful.

IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
What do you mean by demonic power? What is demonic power, according to you?

If you want to pray, there you have the religion forum.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@ Melcharaz.

You neglected to include the influence of technology and technological advancement. Maybe that is to follow.

Though I would suggest that technology will be the chief defining factor  of human society in years to come.

Of course an omniscient one will already know, but obviously didn't want to tell us and spoil our fun.

sadolite
sadolite
I think when the US economy collapses all the other countries will follow suit and the entire world will turn into a communist shithole.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Of course an omniscient one will already know, but obviously didn't want to tell us and spoil our fun.
Did they state ominscient and your referencing their comment?

Where is this evidence and location of this "omniscicent" aberration of your, or others mind Zed?

Hokey pokey based on hokey pokey is just hokey pokey chasing its tail in never ending loop of illogic, lack of common sense and lack of critical thinking.

1} macro-infinite and truly non-occupied space, embraces, 2} finite, occupied space Universe, embraces, 3}  society/humanity and their pets.

....bilateral woman most complex >>> bilateral man next in complexity, barring ideas of two or more women etc, or one woman and one man etc.....

..........space(> * <) i  (> * <)space.....start with the greatest whole and no parts can be excluded...B Fuller

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
I think that they refer to the omniscient one as GOD.

And if GOD knows everything, it is already aware of technology,  technological development and a conclusion.

In fact GOD must be the ultimate techno-developer.

Which makes one wonder if everything that precedes the conclusion is actually necessary. 

Or perhaps just a bit of entertainment for GOD.

What's the point of anything really, other than to stop an eternally existent GOD from going bonkers.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
I think that they refer to the omniscient one as GOD.
Ok, so "they" did not include you. Good to know. Wasnt sure since you have your minimal logic for ' God principle ' scenario etc.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Too kind.

ebuCCube.

X.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Too kind.
Sure you dont have me confused with other? :--))

Whole set >>>.....space(> society <) i   (>  society <)space....
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
I think a lot of this will come much sooner.  The whole world was tied together when COVID 19 hit and they all acted in unison to "keep the people safe".  Australia's government said openly that they were setting up the new world order.  Things are lining up for a world government VERY soon.  After that, expect chaos.  Chaos as in everybody being corralled into one belief system, one monetary system, and so on.  Ideas will be crushed if it doesn't line up with the world government. We saw it with Social media about COVID so it's not just a fantasy.