Physical Reality { spirit-2 aka fermions and bosons aggregates }

Author: ebuc

Total: 43
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Physical reality is based on triangulation /\  and specifically numbers 0..3p...6..9.....12...15...18 ( quarks and 18 anti-quarks } total 36.....21.....24.....27......30.....33......36{ 18 combinations of quarks and 18 combinations of anti-quarks }....so on and so on.This set is the central sine-wave patterned { /\/\/\/ } set in my quantum space-time tori......(> /\/\/ <)(> /\/\/ <)......as a resultant of dipolar invaginations { > < } from geodesic Gravity (  ) and Geodesic Dark Energy  )( ergo ...(> /\/\/ <)(>/\/\/<)....

..."" According to the German mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss (1777–1855), "Mathematics is the queen of the sciences—and number theory is the queen of mathematics."[1][note 1] Number theorists study prime numbers as well as the properties of mathematical objects made out of integers (for example, rational numbers) or defined as generalizations of the integers (for example, algebraic integers). " .....
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
what is your stance on wave functions in the place of physical universe?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Melcharaz
what is your stance on wave functions in the place of physical universe?
I think your clueless in what ive presented
Sine-wave --and some or all patterning  is eternally { with one potential  exception } in complement to our  finite, occcupied space part of Universe that is labled as physical reality. Understand? Start with greatest whole set and no parts can be excluded, Paraphrasing B Fuller

Quantised fermionic matter and bosonic forces are associated with a sine-wave patterning. See post #1 in thread. Old news.

If there are exceptions, ive not been privy to that info. Dipolar peaks of sine-wave = physical reality. Old news.

Dipolar curvature  (   )(   ) A Gravitational space (   ) and Dark Energy space )( are speculatory conclusions on my part using logical common sense and critical thinking, that began with my exploratory search for a pattern associated with prime numbers. I found one and eventually that evolved into my quantum space-time tori scenarios.

in combination with bucky Fullers ideas, Ive been developing my cosmic scenarios over 30 years or more.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
Septimus knows you can know!
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ebuc
I think your clueless in what ive presented
I have two theories about these threads of yours about "physics"

A.) You're in an altered state of mind, chemically assisted if you know what I mean
B.) It's an experiment, to see how many people will pretend they understand what the hell you're saying because it makes them feel high IQ
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I have two theories about these threads of yours about "physics"
Also clueless ergo the above lack of relevance to the content presented by me. Sad :--(

At least some have the moral integrity to admit there clueless any concept I present.

Few, if any, ever offer any logical, common sense, critical thinking that invalidadates the facts and/or speculations ive presented.

Septimus.....
More irrelevancy to post #1.  Please share when  you have significant relevance and logic that invalidates anything Ive presented in #1.  Its not going to happen i.e. have nothing valid to offer in those regards.  You get F for fail.  Sad  :--(

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ebuc
Few, if any, ever offer any logical, common sense, critical thinking that invalidadates the facts and/or speculations ive presented.
Indeed against (/\/\/\/\/\/\) what can one say?

Geodesic Dark Energy <- define that.

Let me guess "If you have to ask you'll never understand?" What about "that is the sum of the flux capacitor encabulating the tabulation"
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Indeed against (/\/\/\/\/\/\) what can one say?
And you ignore the 3 word context that preceded. This is what is called empirical evidence of clueless, or worse. Sad :--(

Geodesic Dark Energy <- define that.
Ive been definning with much clarity for years in old Dart, and new DArt ---at  least/minimum to the degree having those texticonic characters  )(that followed it.  More evidence that you are clueless ---or worse--  to what geodesic curvature, as Dark Energy )(  is and why I located the those character immediately following those two words.

Let me guess "If you have to ask you'll never understand?" What about "that is the sum of the flux capacitor encabulating the tabulation"
More evidence of your clueless or worse. Your appear to be quoting yourself. Is that clueless-ness also?

When  you want to place your ego to the side, and have a  logical, common sense and critical thinking disscussion, please do so. So far,  you offer no significant relevancy to post #1, or other in this thread . Clueless or worse is putting it mildly in your case. Sad :--(

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ebuc
I don't see a definition of geodesic dark energy. It's unfortunate that you appear to be clueless as to how to define it...
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I don't see a definition of geodesic dark energy. It's unfortunate that you appear to be clueless as to how to define it...
You apparrently also have reading comprehension deficit. Please start by reading my lips/text, before you make false narratives directed at me.

...."Ive been definning with much clarity for years in old Dart, and new DArt ---at  least/minimum to the degree having those texticonic characters  )(---   that followed it.  More evidence that you are clueless ---or worse--  to what geodesic curvature, as Dark Energy )(  is and why I located the those character immediately following those two words. "...

Your not interested in anything Ive been stating here for years --with much more definning descriptions-- nor in logical, common sense critical thinking, ergo, do us all favor, and it the road jack, until change your attitude for the better instead of worse Sad :--(
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
it seems you didnt understand my question. allow me to rephrase it. Can you resonate your innermost being with the physical universe?
You display no harmonic resonation with the sine mentioned, you only recognized the physical perimeters and affect on your being.
when you can resonate with the place you are and the wave functions thereof, then perhaps you may understand my simple question. until then, you are in entrophy of the highest permutation. soul.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ebuc
"Ive been definning with much clarity for years in old Dart, and new DArt" X2

-> I still don't see a definition of geodesic dark energy. It's unfortunate that you appear to be clueless as to how to define it...

If you've done it so often why don't you copy paste yourself?

ergo, do us all favor, and it the road jack,
Us all? Do you have minions in your bond villain lair?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Melcharaz
until then, you are in entrophy of the highest permutation. soul.
That is the problem of our age isn't it?

One day you're resonating just fine with the physical universe and the next BAM! Entropy  in the soul. One simply can't put humpty dumpty back together after that. Not without being reborn in a pocket universe flowing along the geodesic fold of nirvana...

Oh well, in such circumstances what can one do but watch anime?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I still don't see a definition of geodesic dark energy. It's unfortunate that you appear to be clueless as to how to define it...
Youve showed only clueless-ness here and worse.

You have not grasp of context and you apparrently also have reading comprehension deficit. Please start by reading my lips/text, before you make false narratives directed at me.

...."Ive been definning with much clarity for years in old Dart, and new DArt ---at  least/minimum to the degree having those texticonic characters  )(---   that followed it.  More evidence that you are clueless ---or worse--  to what geodesic curvature, as Dark Energy )(  is and why I located the those character immediately following those two words. "...

Your not interested in anything Ive been stating here for years --with much more definning descriptions-- nor in logical, common sense critical thinking, ergo, do us all favor, and it the road jack, until change your attitude for the better instead of worse Sad :--(

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
and defining such things has not helped you in the least, you are still a miserable egotistical person who experiences more emptiness and sorrow than fleeting moments of joy.

if only mathmatics could express pity.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Melcharaz
it seems you didnt understand my question. allow me to rephrase it.
I addressed what you stated. Reread your own comments and mine.

Can you resonate your innermost being with the physical universe?

Frequencies through out Universe resonating with other frequencies ergo, ultra-micro --your innermost I presume-- also resonating, overlapping and interfering with other frequencies.

You display no harmonic resonation with the sine mentioned, you only recognized the physical perimeters and affect on your being.
Huh? I stated nothing about harmonics. You best stick with what I stated and address that specifically.  Your spouting nonsense. Sad :--(

Rest was more clueless nonsense.

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
all entrophy is a result of distance from God. There is no singular wave/particle to express him, wave functions on a philosophical level are fairly close.

entrophy is always slow and then spikes at indeterminate intervals of time.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Melcharaz
Ive been definning with tons of clarity descriptions of content in post #1 for years in old Dart and DArt.  Your clueless. Please share when you have significant relevancy. Thats not going to happen so good bye.

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
as i stated above, you have proven. you may disregard my words, but you cannot disregard truth. you will never have peace until you find your place.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ebuc
"Ive been definning with much clarity for years in old Dart, and new DArt" X3

-> I still don't see a definition of geodesic dark energy. It's unfortunate that you appear to be clueless as to how to define it...

ergo, do us all favor, and it the road jack,
Us all? Do you have minions in your bond villain lair?

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
If you want more definition, then ask for it. Your ego walks in fear of asking for more definition for Dark Energy and other, even after i gave the minimal amounts in post #1 with  context. Your want to play ego based mind games not logical disscussion. Place your ego to the side or hit the road jack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Physical reality is based on triangulation /\  and specifically numbers 0..3p...6..9.....12...15...18 ( quarks and 18 anti-quarks } total 36.....21.....24.....27......30.....33......36{ 18 combinations of quarks and 18 combinations of anti-quarks }....so on and so on.This set is the central sine-wave patterned { /\/\/\/ } set in my quantum space-time tori......(> /\/\/ <)(> /\/\/ <)......as a resultant of dipolar invaginations { > < } from geodesic Gravity (  ) and Geodesic Dark Energy  )( ergo ...(> /\/\/ <)(>/\/\/<)....

..."" According to the German mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss (1777–1855), "Mathematics is the queen of the sciences—and number theory is the queen of mathematics."[1][note 1] Number theorists study prime numbers as well as the properties of mathematical objects made out of integers (for example, rational numbers) or defined as generalizations of the integers (for example, algebraic integers). " .....

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
years have never justified a work. Its truth does.
incommunicable symbolism and expressions dont help anyone.
the curse of the intellectual is 2 fold.
1: because they are disregarded they do not disregard themselves.
2: because few understand, there is no benevolence in agreement.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ebuc

If you want more definition, then ask for it.
What is geodesic dark energy? I throw myself at your feet, flambé me oh mighty one. I beg of thee; tell me! Clueify me!

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
What is geodesic dark energy? I throw myself at your feet, flambé me oh mighty one. I beg of thee; tell me! Clueify me!
Geodesic = .."relating to or denoting the shortest possible line between two points on a sphere or other curved surface."... this is very old news

Dark Energy is the opposite of Gravity { mass-attraction }.

Ok, can you grasp any of the above? If not then it is waste of mind, time  and effort to continue with you.

Ive been posting tons of definitive descriptions regarding this above in this Personal catagory --and others---  for a few years now  You must have been out to lunch dinner or snoozing in closet.

You might actually try googling Dark Energy --old news--  just to get a few basic fundamentals under belt on the subject before my trying to inform you of my scenarios in this regard.

Personally I think you lack moral and intellectual integrity --lack of spirit-1 sincerity---.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ebuc
Dark Energy is the opposite of Gravity { mass-attraction }.
A spacetime hill? Antimass?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
A spacetime hill? Antimass?
You might actually try googling Dark Energy --old news--  just to get a few basic fundamentals under belt on the subject before my trying to inform you of my scenarios in this regard.

So you really are clueless even after googling Dark Energy? Oh, maybe you have never googled Dark Energy.  Lets see now, Ive been following info on Dark Energy since 90's and you still clueless.  Are you just lazy and insincere of moral and intellectual integrity ---spirit-1--. Yes I think you are and would rather play masturbation games with the thread.  Sic-n-head.

Google Dark Energy, and go back in read post #1 and act like an adult before coming back to masturbate in front of others. Please.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ebuc
Now that seemed like a bit more work than "yes" or "no", if you were not running an experiment or a troll I'd think you would be quite interested in explaining since no one else can even work up enough interest to tell you that they haven't a clue what you're trying to say.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
if you would explain it in a less condescending assholish way, im sure it would be easier to under stand it.
after all, we have to waste our time reading your insults and condescending statements, its possible we lose so much brain power that cannot comprehend your ideas.
or, at the very least, have to struggle with emotions connected to your condescention that we lose focus on what you say and simply ignore you.
@ebuc
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Now that seemed like a bit more work than "yes" or "no", if you were not running an experiment or a troll I'd think you would be quite interested in explaining since no one else can even work up enough interest to tell you that they haven't a clue what you're trying to say.
If you want a clue, then learn how to actually read English instead of masturbating on it. You still lack sincerity of moral and intellectual integrity ergo no sincere spirit-1, as evidenced over all of your posts in this thread.

Ive been explaining for 20 years or more, with various evolement of my geometric scenarios based on experiential evidence by humans and their scientific experiements.

It gets old explaining to those who just want to masturbate in front of others, without any  sincere interest in the scenarios I present.

................space(> * <) i (> * <)space......place your ego to the side ---I know that is tough one for you and most---  go back and read post #1, and address specifics.

Educate yourself on Dar Energy as I have been doing since 90's, and then, actually attempt to read and address the minimal explanations Ive provided so far. You havent really done that yet.  You prefer masturbating in front of others.

i = Meta-space ego, ergo, mind/intellect/concepts that exists beyond truly non-occupied space and finite, occupied space Universe. Old news to those who have sincere interests in truth about the greatest wholistic set, and not just masturbating in front of others.

(  ) = Gravity ---positive geodesic

)( = Dark Energy --negative geodesic

/\/\/ = sine-wave associated phsyiscal realty aka observed { quantised } time

melcharaz = troll

Adreamofliberty = masturbating in public troll
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ebuc
Is "Dark Energy" the antimass?

What are the units of "Dark Energy"?

What would the interaction be between an apple and "Dark Energy"?