A really cool video on magnetism.

Author: Reece101

Total: 7
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
Skip to 16 minutes to see the really interesting part if you don’t want to watch the full video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0amdIcZt5I
DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
-->
@Reece101
Thanks!
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
Cool vid, for sure.

electro-magnetic field --repulsive and contractive--- are charged { spin? }

..."Its quantum counterpart is one of the four fundamental forces of nature (the others are gravitation, weak interaction and strong interaction)."...

Weak force  W- W+ and Zo

Strong nuclear attractive force is muons ---two quarks--- my speculation is two great tori

Strong sub-nuclear attractive force is gluons ---bind two or three quarks as muon or hadrons--- my speculation is three great tori
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some speculation on my part in following

Gravity { occupied geodesic (  ) space } = weak contractive/attractive phenomena aka mass-attraction

Dark Energy { occupied geodesic )(  space } = weak expansive/repulsive phenomena ergo mass-repulsive and aka cosmological constant

A new map of all particles

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Yeah verisatium is cool
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
What's up Doc.
ebuc
ebuc
take note the Higgs --ergo the Higgs field---  is the central particle basis for all other particles, fermions and bosons and is what gives them their mass { ? }.

A new map for particles see Higgs at center

..." Given its lifetime, the Higgs boson almost immediately decays – or transforms – into other particles. So it is not possible to observe it directly. The particles from the boson’s decay are the only traces that it leaves behind. These traces have to be detected and precisely measured by particle detectors."...

.."The commonest types of mesons are pions (pi mesons) and kaons (K mesons). These are also the only types of meson which are long-lived enough to be seen directly by their tracks in a detector."... note: very unstable ergo the short life-span

Two great tori = one quark

Four great tori = one meson i.e. two quarks { quark and anti-quark } ---see the unstable Vector Equlibrium  in Synergetics---

Three quarks ergo hadrons { ex proton or neutron }  I associate with three sets of two great tori { 3D volumetric }  ---Fullers 2D great circles { no volume ergo planar } ---

This volume is all triangles on surface and interior, ergo,  very stable unlike two quarks of the unstable Vector Equilibrium --see it in above URL link, graphic B-- and take note that why VE is unstable is because of its 6 square surface triangles.

So where does the Higgs fit in with my Fuller based 2D great circles I translate into a  Great Tori standard Model.  I dont recall finding a specific set of geometry of Fullers, that,  I fit the Higgs into my grouping standard model for general set of particles,

This new map above, reminds that this is concept I have put aside for many years now, and not gotten back too.

It is interesting but without motivating stimuli to spur me onward to do so, Ive just not focused on it.  Sad :--((((
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Reece101

Great video, thanks.