Economic Boom Gone Bust Going Busted 2020

Author: mustardness

Total: 19
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
So the corporate taxes early ---republican burb-- this year led to some people getting one time 1000 or so dollar bonuses and most people getting naught.

Now we hear were going to enter recession by end of 2010 and that current jobs etc info  reflects the start of that coming recession.

See this following link of almost vertial rise since 1900's with little drops/recessions along the way. Burning the furniture  --fossil fuels-- to stay nice and tosaty.

Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@mustardness
This has nothing to do with the tax cuts- the tax cuts actually helped the economy. The reason another recession is predicted to happen is simply because of the natural economic cycle.

This has nothing to do with Republican policy.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mharman
This has nothing to do with Republican policy.
You mean it has nothing to do --irrelevant--  with the Republican financial "burp" I mentioned in #1.

Well yeah, that burp was insignificant to most of USA and world. Yet appears to me to a similar, to less degree, cycle of republican periods giving insignificant/irrelevant boost they first get in then it overall trends lower and lower Bush 2001-2008 below.

So what years are of USA are relevant/significant to cycles of growth" I begin below with  Obama period pulling us out of a the worst ever{?} depression except for maybe early 30's.

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@mustardness
Obama only put gasoline on the economic fire.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mharman
Obama only put gasoline on the economic fire.

The charts show the truth yet your in denial of truth. Why is that? Ego?
Are you and Orange-Trumoanzee-Clone?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@mustardness
The charts you gave don't tell the full story. There is more to it than that.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mharman
The charts you gave don't tell the full story. There is more to it than that.
The charts tell the truth part that you cannot acknowledge as truth.

Why is that? Ego? 

Ego is the greatest danger to humanity and Orange-Trumpanzee-Clone exhibit some of the worst ego-protection-rackets in the psychological business.

Photo of their hybrid, ---frankenstien-like clone-- leader is here;

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@mustardness
I don't have an ego. Anyways, I'll respond to your economic argument later.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mharman
I don't have an ego. Anyways, I'll respond to your economic argument later.
Roll on floor laughing :--D

If you Trumpanzees want to visit truth then please watch the HBO special PANIC:

Mature, moral adults ---Bush and Obama--  came to USA's home plate to hit a home run at that time and is reflected in the charts I linked too.

Immoral and immature Trumpanzees always diverting away from truth with alternative-facts.  Sad :--(

Idio-ump and Trumpanzee-Clones = adulterate

55 days later

mustardness
mustardness
Small wages and job growth is carry over from Obamas actions not the lead Trumpanzee Idio-ump.

Economic growth during idio-umps tenure is not the greatests ever. Just another of the 100 lies Idio-ump and his Trumpanzees like to repeat to themselves 100 times a day, before breakfest.
-------------------------------------------------
You mean it has nothing to do --irrelevant--  with the Republican financial "burp" I mentioned in #1.

Well yeah, that burp was insignificant to most of USA and world. Yet appears to me to a similar, to less degree, cycle of republican periods giving insignificant/irrelevant boost they first get in then it overall trends lower and lower Bush 2001-2008 below.

So what years are of USA are relevant/significant to cycles of growth" I begin below with  Obama period pulling us out of a the worst ever{?} depression except for maybe early 30's.

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Oh man, you've got me so worried about that upcoming recession in 2010. Clearly I've made the wrong decision retroactively supporting Trump after his win.
mustardness
mustardness
Oh man, you've got me so worried about that upcoming recession in 2010. Clearly I've made the wrong decision retroactively supporting Trump after his win.
Huh?  I presume you have made many mistakes in your life and supporting people who lack moral integrity ex idio-ump and the Trumpanzees who encourage and support his immoral integrity.

1} greatest economic boom ever ---lies of all Trumpanzees---. Sad :--( lack of moral integrity

2} grabbing _____y{ vagina } of women without their consent Sad :--( lack of moral integrity,

3} and the list for immoral integrity just goes on and on and on like the energiser bunny. its never ending,

4} seperations of  immigrant children at border and they do  not even have record of where some of these children are currently ----lame Trumpanzee policy is cruel to children --- Sad :--( lack of moral integrity.

368 days later

Mharman
Mharman
r/agedlikemilk

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Mharman
It's the famous 2010 bust.

24 days later

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Ah, memory lane. Reverse time travel. Lol.
Seth
Seth
Just look at the stockmarket now. Ooh Ooh.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Up 300 points this morning.

These are supposed to be patriotic Americans giddy at the thought of a stock market crash.

You love your country right? Only you hate Trump more.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
I mean, in hindsight the OP was sort of right. But it wasn't until after the start of the year 2020, and the cause was the coronavirus, a force majeure. Otherwise the economy would've kept chugging along slowly but not so slow as to make for a recession.

The point of Republican tax cuts is that the money that doesn't get taken from a corporation or business it can invest, which in the long term is a smarter use of that money than whatever the government would've spent it on. That is to say, the government refrains from "eating its seed" so that it can be sown for the future instead.
This of course assumes an economy interested in investment. But it appears that this does in fact describe the US. Per one source, investment as percentage of GDP was, at the end of 2019, at levels comparable to the gross average from 1947 to the present.

Investment is probably not easy to measure. When an investment will eventually bear fruit, and to what degree, or if at all, will obviously vary a lot between one industry/company and another. But the US faces steep international competition on all fronts so merely maintaining a GDP of 21 Trillion, much more growing this figure by a couple hundred billion dollars a year, would naturally be quite the feat that'd require no small sum of short-term sacrifice to pull off.

Source:
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
Recession is a factor engaged only when two quarters - six months - of no growth occur. However, DJIA does not figure directly into GDP. Consumer spending, Business investment, Government spending, and net export/import ratio are the four factors directly addressing Real GDP. Last quarter [Q4 2019] was a growth of 2.3% over Q3 2019, at 2.0%. The projection for Q1 2020 was 2.7%, most because of anticipated correction on the negative export condition improving. We're still 2 weeks from Q1 results. Even if the results do not match or exceed 2.3%, it will take another quarter [June] of loss before we even officially enter a recession. If Q1 does exceed 2/3%, then recession will not be declared until end Q3, Sep 2020 id Q3 drops below Q2. Can't watch DJIA. Watch Real GDP.