Explosives don’t kill people, people kill people.

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 23
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
So obviously we shouldn’t have any restrictions or laws with regard to explosives. 

Anyone should be able to go to Home Depot or Ace Hardware and buy all the dynamite, C4 and nitro they want. Because those explosives are relatively harmless on their own - it’s  only when people get involved they become a hazard. Freedom!
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Thoughts??
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
You can literally buy wires, fertilizer and pipes at home Depot. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Wonder if the FBI just tagged el Larper for being a McVeigh supporter.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
A part of me wants to support mcVeigh because he targeted the FBI but there was a daycare in the building and he bombed it while the daycare was in operation. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
A part of me wants to support mcVeigh because he targeted the FBI 
The forbidden(but ultimately correct) take
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
or just dont make explosives. problem solved. an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

but hey, if people want to blow things up, thats their right.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
What? The Krakatoa eruption, for example, is not caused by people.

Explosives could cause people to die without people being guilty of anything.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Intelligence_06
Explosives genius, not explosions 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Melcharaz
but hey, if people want to blow things up, thats their right.
No, it’s not, you idiot

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
So obviously we shouldn’t have any restrictions or laws with regard to explosives. 

Anyone should be able to go to Home Depot or Ace Hardware and buy all the dynamite, C4 and nitro they want. Because those explosives are relatively harmless on their own - it’s  only when people get involved they become a hazard. Freedom!
Oh good, we can shop at Nukes R Us now.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
A part of me wants to support mcVeigh because he targeted the FBI but there was a daycare in the building and he bombed it while the daycare was in operation. 
So you are in support of the slaughter of your fellow citizens. You're a sick individual.
badger
badger
They're morons. Also it's easy enough to put full blame on the guns. Where a cop turns up to a scene and he thinks people might be armed, he's gonna have an itchy trigger finger. Where one gang member gives offense to another, that's a shooting because the presence of guns allows no middle ground. I mean at least we can easily see how the presence of guns exacerbates the problem. It's an analog for the prisoner's dilemma. The presence of guns makes any cooperation impossible. But then I think you can extrapolate that out to a general neurosis which would be the cause of mass shootings also. If only these fucking idiots could stop thinking about men in women's underwear for two seconds. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Double_R
So you are in support of the slaughter of your fellow citizens. You're a sick individual.
Not citizens. FBI. After they burned children alive in Waco and remember this was a year later so the same people, I would say they had it coming. 

The government is not by, for or of the people. That is a myth
badger
badger
Gun in your hand is a devil on your shoulder. Dr.Franklin can't risk holding his cock in his hand while he takes a piss, but an AR-15 is fine. 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Not citizens. FBI.
The FBI is made up of citizens.

After they burned children alive in Waco and remember this was a year later so the same people, I would say they had it coming. 
"They" didn't burn children alive in Waco. That was done by their cult leader.

You're literally blaming the hostage negotiators while ignoring the role of the hostage taker.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Double_R
Well that’s because he’s an idiot.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Double_R
The FBI is made up of citizens.

The FBI works for the interests of government which works for large corporations, not Americans. They aren't citizens, they are occupiers.

"They" didn't burn children alive in Waco. That was done by their cult leader.

That's the official story. These people just stood there and lit themselves on fire there definitely wasn't agents throwing things in their windows which likely caught the place on fire. Ignore the video.

You're literally blaming the hostage negotiators while ignoring the role of the hostage taker.
Not the negotiators . They did fine. They didn't light children on fire. It was people like Christopher Whitcomb who were part of the sniper team who coincidentally was also at Ruby Ridge.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
The FBI works for the interests of government which works for large corporations, not Americans. They aren't citizens, they are occupiers.
The FBI is still made up of citizens. People who grew up here, went to school here, decided to pursue a career in various fields which the FBI felt could be utilized, and the overwhelming majority of them did so because they genuinely want to stop those who are hurting others.

That is the reality no matter how hard you try to ignore it or rewrite it.

The FBI is not a person, it's an idea. A concept we brought into reality only on paper. You cannot "hold it accountable", the only thing you can do is hold the individuals who made the individual choices which lead to the undesired outcome responsible for their individual roles in actualizing said outcome.

Not the negotiators . They did fine. They didn't light children on fire. It was people like Christopher Whitcomb who were part of the sniper team who coincidentally was also at Ruby Ridge.
Setting aside your acceptance of this nonsense conspiracy theory, if you are that mad at Christopher Witcomb then go after him, not some random building in OK housing people who had absolutely nothing to do with what happened in Waco.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Double_R
Setting aside your acceptance of this nonsense conspiracy theory, if you are that mad at Christopher Witcomb then go after him, not some random building in OK housing people who had absolutely nothing to do with what happened in Waco.
It's not nonsense I literally watched it live on television when I was a kid.  I won't go after Christopher Whitcomb for 2 reasons.

1. Despite working for the FBI during ruby ridge and Waco, I don't think he is likely anything more than a cog in the wheel.

2. You should have more than enough evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to know the individual was engaging in such unethical behavior. If those children were burned alive than it isn't Whitcomb's fault most likely 

The FBI is still made up of citizens. People who grew up here, went to school here, decided to pursue a career in various fields
That's what makes it even more heart breaking they turned against their own people and decided to work for the government.

the overwhelming majority of them did so because they genuinely want to stop those who are hurting others.
I was actually close friends with an FBI agent, prior to him becoming and agent. He would pay me to go on his computer and take tests for his criminal justice classes and pay me for doing his homework. The guy was quite obviously a sociopath. I can gladly report he actually made his dream come true.  It's funny I thought his payments to me were a waste, no way would they accept him because he was fat, but he was also hitting the gym every day and doing whatever it took to get in. 

If they want to help people they shouldn't join an organization that is responsible for things like Waco and Ruby ridge and 100 other unethical things. They should stick with ethical organizations and ethical means to do so. 

I should look up some actual investigations and show you them because I guarantee you don't agree with every thing the FBI does, especially after Snowden exposed so much about what government organizations do.

The FBI is not a person, it's an idea. A concept we brought into reality only on paper
So are Nazis 

You cannot "hold it accountable", the only thing you can do is hold the individuals who made the individual choices which lead to the undesired outcome responsible for their individual roles in actualizing said outcome.
So basically the organization can keep doing evil things and instead of holding the beast accountable, individual cogs in the wheel piss ons, get the blame. Not that they don't deserve it for participating but not sure how that helps destroy the organization or at the very least give the best minds pause before joining it or any other street gang. 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
If those children were burned alive than it isn't Whitcomb's fault most likely 
Nor is it the fault of anyone who died in OK.

That's what makes it even more heart breaking they turned against their own people and decided to work for the government.
The fact that you are a conspiracy theorist who sees conspiracy everywhere does not mean everyone else shares your views. If you really think everyone who works for the FBI did so to join the evil government against his citizens you are delusional beyond all hope.

I should look up some actual investigations and show you them because I guarantee you don't agree with every thing the FBI does, especially after Snowden exposed so much about what government organizations do.
No one agrees with everything any organization does. The fact that you can cherry pick things the FBI has done in it's long history is not a rational justification to claim the organization is somehow inherently against its citizens and certainly not an argument that the people who joined it share your contorted world view about it.

The FBI is not a person, it's an idea. A concept we brought into reality only on paper
So are Nazis 
Correct, which is why when we go after Nazis we are going after individuals and holding them account for their individual actions.

So basically the organization can keep doing evil things and instead of holding the beast accountable, individual cogs in the wheel piss ons, get the blame.
If the organization did evil things then there are individual people out there who had to make those decisions. Go after them. I know it's hard because then you actually have to bring facts and logic to the table, bit today's what you have to do to hold people accountable in a civilized and just society.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Nor is it the fault of anyone who died in OK.
I think you are missing the point. The point being I will never take direct action because I have too much to lose but I consider terry Nichols a hero.

. If you really think everyone who works for the FBI did so to join the evil government against his citizens you are delusional beyond all hope.
Motives Don't matter. It doesn't matter if they did it to serve their country. What matters is the results, which is they actually acted against Americans.

No one agrees with everything any organization does.
Then Don't join it. Only associate with good organizations.

If the organization did evil things then there are individual people out there who had to make those decisions. Go after them
Going after individuals is not enough. If an organization is evil than you completely destroy it. Why would it be preferable to swap out individual pieces of the mafia than just eliminate organized crime by destroying those organizations?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
The point being I will never take direct action because I have too much to lose but I consider terry Nichols a hero.
Right, you just got that slightly used double wide and your 2010 pick up truck is almost paid off.