Let’s remember Trump called for Hillary and Obama and others to be indicted

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 22
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Trump was always quick to say lock them up. But he doesn’t think he should answer for his illegal conduct. Hypocrite!

Trump has advocated for the prosecutions of each of the last four Democratic presidential nominees — every single one since 2004. In two cases, he did it during the campaign, even suggesting they should be ineligible to run.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Yes, the ex-president delivered remarks intended to focus on protecting seniors during an event in Florida in 2020, but it quickly devolved into a political rally. Trump at one point meandered into attacking his 2016 rival, who is a recurring figure in his speeches even four years later.
The mention of Clinton’s name prompted calls of “lock her up” from the crowd. 
“Yeah. I agree with you. I used to just be quiet on that. I agree with you 100 percent,” Trump said, endorsing calls to jail his political opponent.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Stating the obvious =/= being a hypocrite. Bill Clinton did not different with Paula Jones, as many others in Congress have as well. 
NDAs are not illegal. 
Everything Bragg is trying to do with Trump is what is hypocritical. 
Just the mere fact that everyone on the left, to include the DOJ, FBI, et al have been covering for the Biden Crime Family and nothing has happened with them, while some Soros funded douchebag goes after Trump on trumped up charges is what’s an in your face slap to all of America.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
Stating the obvious =/= being a hypocrite.
Saying that the Clintons deserve a political prosecution and he doesn’t is the hypocrisy 
Saying that the Clintons and Obama deserve “election interference” but he doesn’t is the hypocrisy 

Bill Clinton did not different with Paula Jones
No idea what this means

Just the mere fact that everyone on the left, to include the DOJ, FBI, et al have been covering for the Biden Crime Family
I thought you said the only thing that matters is what can be proven in court. Now you make this ridiculous statement 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
Stating the obvious =/= being a hypocrite.
Saying that the Clintons deserve a political prosecution and he doesn’t is the hypocrisy 
Saying that the Clintons and Obama deserve “election interference” but he doesn’t is the hypocrisy 

Trump never said the Clintons deserved “a political prosecution,” just that Hilary should have been prosecuted for what she did with the email scandal and insecure PCs/servers at her private residence. The left jumped through hoops and Comey played word/semantics gymnastics to excuse her criminal behavior. And the Obamas and Clintons did interfere with the election. That’s been established as fact, but like all things corrupt in the DC swamp, excuses upon excuses then red flag incidents happen to deflect that attention away from them to somewhere else. So yeah, they all deserve to be prosecuted. But the charges against Trump are weak, at best, and will be proven frivolous in the days to come. It’s a waste of time, effort and resources to go after a small fish when bigger fish are just begging to be caught and fried. There is no hypocrisy there. 

thought you said the only thing that matters is what can be proven in court
Nope. Never said that.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TWS1405_2
There's not a lot of independent voters that truly believe the rule of law starts and ends with Trump. They know it never was before Trump.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
Trump never said the Clintons deserved “a political prosecution,” just that Hilary should have been prosecuted for what she did with the email scandal 
It’s the same thing. And Trump’s actions with over 300 classified documents at Mar a Lago was way worse.

And the Obamas and Clintons did interfere with the election. That’s been established as fact,
That’s a lie.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
It’s the same thing. And Trump’s actions with over 300 classified documents at Mar a Lago was way worse.
A legit criminal prosecution ≠ a political prosecution. Not even close. 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
That’s a lie.
Easy to claim, harder to prove. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
A legit criminal prosecution ≠ a political prosecution. Not even close. 
So if Michael Cohen went to jail for the hush money payment, why shouldn’t Trump? It was done at his direction and then he falsely claimed it as a Trump Organization business expense.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
Nope. Never said that.
Another lie

No one gives a 💩 what those two “think” or “feels” or “believes.” Same goes for you, clown 🤡!!
The only thing that matters is what can be proven. NO ONE can prove such an asinine absurd claim as that.
Your post located at #57 in the thread titled  “Two Trump spokesmen…”

You are a liar
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
  • thought you said the only thing that matters is what can be proven in court
Nope. Never said that.
Another lie

Helps if you quote within the factual context as opposed to quoting out of context, intellectual coward troll that you are. 

I never said it. You cannot prove it, and you know it.

Your post located at #57 
Cite it. I'm not going to look for it. And it's more likely than not that you are lacking reading comprehension skills here, and taking it out of context. 
I would NEVER said something in generality (like here, at DART) HAS to be proven in court. I would only infer something has to be proven in court IF AND WHEN charges are actually levied or need to be. BIG DIFFERENCE, "dummy." 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
Are you stupid? I did cite it. It’s right there for you to read, you dummy LCpl. You really are disabled - mentally 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
There are only 14 posts in this thread, not 57.
You did not link to it. Lazy "dummy."

I fail to see where I said it has to be proven "in court."

You lose. Admit it. 

(That's how you correct cite/link to something you are referring to)
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
No one gives a 💩 what those two “think” or “feels” or “believes.” Same goes for you, clown 🤡!!
The only thing that matters is what can be proven. NO ONE can prove such an asinine absurd claim as that.
OMG, ARE YOU STUPID.

THIS IS THE QUOTE. RIGHT HERE. SEE IT ABOVE.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
OMG, ARE YOU STUPID.
THIS IS THE QUOTE. RIGHT HERE. SEE IT ABOVE.
uh, no shit sherlock. Are you fucking blind!?!  I jsut quoted myself and linked to it whereas you were too lazy to do it. 

Again, nowhere in that statement of mine did it say such proof had to be proven “in court.” 

Nowhere. 

Blind, deaf and “dummy” you are!!! 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
Oh, so it only matters if it can be proven. But not in a court. Just proven. Brilliant. You idiot.

And are you too dumb to understand the meaning of  “Your post located at #57 in the thread titled  “Two Trump spokesmen…””

No surprise you are unemployed and living off government disability 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Oh, so it only matters if it can be proven. But not in a court. Just proven. Brilliant. You idiot.
Strawman fallacy. Didn’t say that either. 

Getting desperate now, we see. 

And we know what was said in post 57 because I not only quoted myself, accurately, but linked to it. Unlike you. 

And it’s to YOU who lacks the reading comprehension here, “dummy.” Doubling down on your intellectual cowardice here is hilarious. Better than any Kevin Hart special. 

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
But the charges against Trump are weak, at best, and will be proven frivolous in the days to come.
We don't yet know what the charges are, but we do know that Trump falsified business records to hide campaign contributions. His personal attorney was already incarcerated for 3 years because of his role in what he did for Trump. Please explain why you think Trump should not have to have any consequences for it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
I find this whole discussion weird, as if it were implying Democrats and previous politicians were just as bad as Trump, or close to it.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Am I misreading your post, or do we actually agree on a divisive partisan issue?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
We agree on a lot of stuff actually