M Greene Exposes Nutter

Author: ebuc

Total: 6
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
..."During an interview with CBS News’ Lesley Stahl broadcast Sunday on “60 Minutes,” Greene was asked for her stance on the 2018 massacre, which left 17 students and staff dead. Two years before she was elected to Congress, Greene responded to a comment on Facebook calling the shooting a “false flag” operation."...

Another Fox news nutter Trumpeteer shows nutter-n-head.
Lies to Leslie Stahl only to have her words fact checked on Facebook.."“We fact-checked,” Stahl replied. “Before I got to this interview.”
Greene offered a word-salad comeback, derailing the discussion."..

Integrity is not  a word or behaviour  many of these Trumpeteers are familiar, with. Nuts starts at the top and in this case as all the others, it starts with nutter Trumpet.

End-date-fro humanity 2065 aprox.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Marjorie Taylor Greene is well-known as a conspiracy theorist. She has often made news for her controversial opinions surrounding white supremacy, QAnon and Pizzagate, among other debunked theories. She is the new Republican Party.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
I believe that she is a piece of Trumpeteer lying @___%___! and Leslie Stahl made it clear to M. Greene face.

You know I could go on and on about the lack of moral integrity these Trumpeteers exhibit.  Lets see, the first big publicity stunt of lies was regarding Obama state of birth.   Then the @____%___! just kept coming and coming out their exit waste hole.  Talk about a stinky smell in emanating from USA. Sic-n-head
ebuc
ebuc
Another Trumpeteer nutter ---pulls conferdate hat out of handbag{?}--   makes choice for Trumpet.  Only  40 million more --or less--  to announce their  insanity vote for Trumpet.

.." Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-Miss.) announced she is endorsing former President Trump in the 2024 GOP presidential primary, offering a show of support for the former president ahead of his arraignment in Manhattan on charges from a hush money case. "..

..." Mississippi Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith posed for a photo wearing a Confederate soldier’s hat and holding a rifle in a Facebook post that surfaced Tuesday. "..

Thats weird, I thought the confederate soliders had to give over their rifles to the Union.  This senator has gone rogue?
sadolite
sadolite
Poor ebuc.  
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Poor Trumpet and his band of Trumpeteers legal issues in the pipeline, ergo, poor USA citizens who will continue to eat their lack of immoral integrity for many months to come.

The immoral insane should never have been elected to president of USA to begin. Ergo, all  its karma is resultant of  the lack integrity Trumpeteers who voted in this narcissistic nutter. Sad :--(. End-date-for-humanity 2065 aprox.