Author: Stephen

Total: 57
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen

Stephen
Stephen
Surely I can't be the only person that thoroughly enjoyed this movie?

b9_ntt
Debates: 2
b9_ntt
-->
@Stephen
It sucks. Antifa are the good guys.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Stephen
That's the whole issue with them anyway. I will refrain from judging moderates and liberals. However leftists are just genetically inferior. 

It's an ideology of the weak ganging up on the strong. Nietzsche referred to this as slave morality. 

I am going to find and link you to a video I think you will enjoy, because it compares Christianity's destruction of Rome with the modern woke destruction of the west and shows how a similar ideology is the underpinnings of these movements.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Stephen

This is it and I normally wouldn't recommend something that takes so long to watch but you seem antagonistic towards Christianity and woke ness, so I figure this you will enjoy
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
you seem antagonistic towards Christianity

I have explained my stance on the subject more times than I can count.  It is the scriptures that I have a problem with. I don't care what you decide to label yourself. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@b9_ntt
 Antifa are the good guys.

Well I believe them to be cowardly scum.  Just my opinion of course. Don't take it personal.😊
b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@Stephen
Well I believe them to be cowardly scum.  Just my opinion of course. Don't take it personal.
I don't take it personally, and I strongly disagree. Are you a fascist?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@b9_ntt
Are you a fascist?

Nope, you my honest a goodness opinion.
b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@Stephen
You wrote that in your opinion Antifa members are "cowardly scum."
How would you characterize the groups (such as Proud Boys) who fight Antifa?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@b9_ntt
If he hates antifa because they are dangerous extremists, I think you can use common sense to figure out what he thinks about other dangerous extremists, though obviously the 20 members of the proudboys are less dangerous than the thousands of antifa members
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
How many of those 20 work for the FBI?
b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
He didn't say why he thought they were cowardly scum. I'm new here, so I'm still learning which people believe what.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@b9_ntt
 Proud Boys.

never heard of them. What are they proud of?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
They were a small fringe group the FBI infiltrated and were used politically to cover up government malfeasance.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
Probably 18 the other 2 are local cops trying to bring down a criminal organization. The simultaneous bust is going to be amusing 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Stephen
Not even joking when I say they are a predominantly Hispanic group the media claims are white supremacists. So white pride I assume
b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@Stephen
Are you a fascist?
Nope, you my honest a goodness opinion.
That answer seems a bit garbled. Your other posts are usually more articulate.
 Proud Boys.
Really? I think they are white supremacist fascists. Maybe that's what they are proud of. Sounds twisted to me.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@b9_ntt
 Proud Boys.
Really? I think they are white supremacist fascists. Maybe that's what they are proud of. Sounds twisted to me.

So you don't know what they are proud of so have had a shot in the dark. That sounds more twisted to me.

b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@Stephen
“The Proud Boys vocally promoted themselves as violent actors, even in their initiation process,” says one former FBI agent. “It’s unusual for any kind of organization to publicly state its intent to break the law.” --- EJ Dickson, ”The Rise and Fall of the Proud Boys,” Rolling Stone, Jun 15, 2021

‘[Matthew]Greene said that he and Pezzola had talked about how “the typical things that had been going on to redress our grievances [with government] were ineffective and were not working. ... Based on the events that I had seen over the summer and over the past few years, violence seemed to be getting a response,” Greene said. when people acted in violence people did not back down, did not say you were going too far,” Greene said of Proud Boys leadership. “If anything, it was celebrated.” ’ --- Hannah Rabinowitz and Holmes Lybrand, ”Proud Boys member testifies about group’s culture....”, CNN, Jan. 24, 2023

Maybe it was just a coincidence that Proud Boys appeared at the times and places of BLM protests.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
@b9_ntt
says one former FBI agent.

Why are you surprised the FBI would be biased against a group criticizing the government? 

Don't you think it is just a teensy weensy bit weird the FBI is being used to criminalize protests against the government?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@b9_ntt
The Proud Boys vocally promoted themselves as violent actors,says one former FBI agent
I see. And I suppose you have clear cut evidence for this claim made by an ex FBI agent.

Maybe it was just a coincidence that Proud Boys appeared at the times and places of BLM protests.

It must be a trick they learned from Antifa. They seem to appear out of nowhere at the drop of a hat.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
It must be a trick they learned from Antifa. They seem to appear out of nowhere at the drop of a hat.
Maybe that's what the CNN article was referring to when a member was describing how violence seemed to work for other groups.
b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@Greyparrot
@Stephen
It looks like I'm interacting with a bunch of right-wingers. No use arguing ... neither of us will change our minds.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@b9_ntt
a bunch of right-wingers.
So anti-government is exclusively right wing?

Being subservient to the government no matter what is considered left wing?

Weird take, but OK.
b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@Greyparrot
So anti-government is exclusively right wing?
Being subservient to the government no matter what is considered left wing?
Not at all. Forming militias to overthrow or subvert the govt. is more popular among right wingers  now. They are far more numerous than left wing groups.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot
@b9_ntt
b9_ntt wrote: It looks like I'm interacting with a bunch of right-wingers. No use arguing ... neither of us will change our minds.

Well I don't believe that I am left or right. I go with facts not sentiment.  So I don't feel "loyalty" to any party - even in my own country. And  keeping in mind that I am English and I don't have a dog in the/ your  fight,  from where I stand Biden is a lying bumbling idiot that has no genuine interest in the welfare of the American people. Hence so are those that surround him and pull his strings. But that is my opinion and doesn't count for anything.

And you still haven't told me what these "proud boys" are proud of?  What is it? Their mothers?  Their education? Their children? Their fathers? Their profession? Their homes? Their motor bikes and cars?  I really would be interested to know. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@b9_ntt
I would advise caution when minimizing the violent radical left. The government isn't going to choose favorites when it feels threatened. 
b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@Stephen
Wikipedia:
The name is derived from the song "Proud of Your Boy" originally created for Disney's 1992 film Aladdin but left out following story changes in production, and later featured in the 2011 musical adaptation. In the song, the character Aladdin apologizes to his mother for being a bad son and promises to make her proud. McInnes interprets it as Aladdin apologizing for being a boy. He first heard it while attending his daughter's school music recital. The song's "fake, humble, and self-serving" lyrics became a running theme on his podcast. McInnes said it was the most annoying song in the world but that he could not get enough of it.
Biden is a lying bumbling idiot that has no genuine interest in the welfare of the American people.
Yeah, you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how divorced from reality it is.
Alt-right wingers are not very imaginative. They just take our criticism and say "I know you are, but what am I?"
b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@Greyparrot
The government isn't going to choose favorites when it feels threatened. 
I agree. But the US government is not as big a threat as the hundreds of right-wing militia and the lunatic Republicans in this country.