Elon Musk is destroying BBC and its credibility.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 8
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

Just goes to show you that it pays to be a military larper.

IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Just goes to show you that it pays to be a military larper.
Unfortunately for you, it doesn’t pay to be a substitute teacher even when you pathetically try to pass yourself off as a real teacher. Loser!

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Gotta question the credibility of a person who uses stolen valor to claim superiority in arguments on internet threads. 
Ouch.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@FLRW
He is a loser. He tried to pass himself off as a real teacher with me too.
So sad

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
IWantRooseveltAgain is a hell bound ATHEIST as his biography so states, and at your expense of not reading it first, of which I could care less because Jesus sent me to the Religion Forum on DEBATEART to correct the pseudo-christian fools that try and rewrite His inspired words, understood?  Now, you have made enough of a "call out" to this ungodly fool IWantRooseveltAgain relative to me in this thread where you have gone off topic, and as shown, where others are showing their dismay towards you. Therefore, do yourself a favor and don't be made the fool in this thread  by continuing your distractions from the main topic, understood?

Amen
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Look, BrotherD! 

There’s Roosevelt AKA Tradesecret!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@Sir.Lancelot
Tell the "flake" pseudo-christian IWantRoosevelt to come out of hiding and approach me personally if he can finds his "Family Jewels" to begin with!

YOUR QUOTE SHOWNG IWANTROOSEVELT IS A SCARDY-CAT  "With that said, he asks politely that you stop because he doesn’t want to get into an argument with you in the forums."

The Bible fool IWantRoosevelt couldn't get in an argument with me regarding the Bible and survive the outcome of me Bible Slapping him Silly®️! Tell this pseudo-christian Bible fool to quit hiding under his mommies apron, and come to me personally with his wants, and I will make short work of Him in the name of Jesus, praise! 

Hallelujah!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sir.Lancelot