WOKE Democrat CALLED OUT AND DESTROYED For Race Baiting On House Floor By BASED Republican!

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 6
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Like the way I called you out for posing as a real teacher when in reality you are a substitute making $100 a day? That’s less than minimum wage in California.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Gotta question the credibility of a person who uses stolen valor to claim superiority in arguments on internet threads. 
Easy there big fella.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@oromagi
So sad when a guy is so low rent he has to fake being a teacher. I mean if you have to lie to feel successful, at least say you are an architect
I know. Harsh but so true. To be such a loser that your big lie is to pretend to be a public school teacher, that says a lot about what a pitiful life he has. I guess he didn’t know that a real teacher would never have the time to spend 10 hours a week on this site. That’s how I caught him lying

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
IWantRooseveltAgain is a hell bound ATHEIST as his biography so states, and at your expense of not reading it first, of which I could care less because Jesus sent me to the Religion Forum on DEBATEART to correct the pseudo-christian fools that try and rewrite His inspired words, understood?  Now, you have made enough of a "call out" to this ungodly fool IWantRooseveltAgain relative to me in this thread where you have gone off topic, and as shown, where others are showing their dismay towards you. Therefore, do yourself a favor and don't be made the fool in this thread  by continuing your distractions from the main topic, understood?
rip
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
I know. Harsh but so true. To be such a loser that your big lie is to pretend to be a public school teacher, that says a lot about what a pitiful life he has. I guess he didn’t know that a real teacher would never have the time to spend 10 hours a week on this site. That’s how I caught him lying
Didn’t you fake your military service?