Eternal Rules Gods

Author: ebuc

Total: 11
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Gods rules are eternally existent. They have always been the way they are, and always will be that way. That is Gods rule.

Mother Nature --Gods wife-- enforces those rules. Simple stuff, once we follow the logical, common sense critical thinking pathways of thought.
Slainte
Debates: 25
Slainte
So are the rules of all mythical creatures, like Santa.  So I have to agree with you.   
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Slainte
So are the rules of all mythical creatures, like Santa.  So I have to agree with you.
I also agree with you, Yay!

Gods wife aka Mother Nature. Symbolism for her is { * 8 * } i.e. bilateral like complex humans and other animals. The 8 represents not only her well endowed, curvaceous shape, it is also is infinity symbol turned vertical, because shes infinitely complex and infinitely wise.

{ @ } is 2D symbolism for the our finite, eternally existent, occupied space Universe

{ * @ * } is symbol for God, wherein God is bilateral like complex humans and other animals

{ * 8 * } Mother Nature{ X x } woman or as /\ i.e. a triangle { closed set of three angles creates opening/portal }, or as /* *\ wherein internally are the two ovaries

{ X y } man as Y i.e. open set of three Y, or as, *Y* wherein we have  the two external testes

\Y/ is man and woman combined and is birds-eye-view of the minimal 3D { volumetric } polyhedron shape of Universe, the tetra{4}hedron

This latter above is the 2D version. The 3D version is more complex, to grasp. See Link wherein man and woman ---as Spirit-1, identical halves of tetrahedron--- are precessed at 90 degrees to each other. http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s01/figs/f00103.html

There is more to the precessed story that involving six  conceptually dynamic, great circle expression of the tetrahedron , tho the main idea is the same, that of precession { + } being the optimal phase of existence between man and woman.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

To the membership relating to educ's EMBARRASSING biography shown below, this person is no more a Christian than the Bible fool Miss Tradesecret!  

EBUC'S COMICAL AND SATANIC BIOGRAPHY STATEMENT: "Cosmic Thinker - My avatar { Iconic profile } is 66 Lines-of-Relationship between any 12 vertexia/points/events ex 12 vertexes of both the 4-fold Cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron aka the Vector Equlibrium { 24 struts }, and, the 5-fold Icosa{20}hedron { 30 struts }. { See LINK at end of this blurb.} When spun on their respective axi, the VE has 25 great circle planes, or and associated tori and the icosahedron has 31 great circle planes, and associated tori."

HUH?  What did this pseudo-christian try and say above?  QUIT LAUGHING!  Obviously ebuc in mentally disturbed where his soul has been inhabited by SATAN for making such a miss-mash of Devil Speak, and at the same time, wanting to call himself a Christian? NOT!

EBUC IS GUILTY OF THIS JESUS INSPIRED PASSAGE:  "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." (Ephesians 4:29)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
To the membership relating to educ's EMBARRASSING biography shown below, this person is no more a Christian than the Bible fool Miss Tradesecret!  

EBUC'S COMICAL AND SATANIC BIOGRAPHY STATEMENT"Cosmic Thinker - My avatar { Iconic profile } is 66 Lines-of-Relationship between any 12 vertexia/points/events ex 12 vertexes of both the 4-fold Cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron aka the Vector Equlibrium { 24 struts }, and, the 5-fold Icosa{20}hedron { 30 struts }. { See LINK at end of this blurb.} When spun on their respective axi, the VE has 25 great circle planes, or and associated tori and the icosahedron has 31 great circle planes, and associated tori."

HUH?  What did this pseudo-christian try and say above?  QUIT LAUGHING!  Obviously ebuc in mentally disturbed where his soul has been inhabited by SATAN for making such a miss-mash of Devil Speak, and at the same time, wanting to call himself a Christian? NOT!

Do you think that this is that "speaking in tongues" gobbledegook that the bible speaks about Brother D. ? Or one of these "mysteries" that Jesus talks about?

39 days later

ebuc
ebuc
God = observed { quantised } time --that is resultant of outer Gravitational ( ) and inner Dark Energy )( womb of Great Mama.

Great Mama { geodesic space } is manager of Great Papa sine-wave associated time ^v^v^

...space......( * ) i  ( * ).........space.....

.....space......( time ) i  ( time ).......space....

......space....( ^v^v ) i  ( ^v^v )........space......

i = ego/identity/identifier/self aka Spirit-1, Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts

.." we are  not the person we were yesterday"...Bucky Fuller

..."The more we refine our definitions the closer we get to absolute truth"....bucky Fuller

9 days later

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●       KIDS BE WARNED.       ●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

KIDS,  ITS OK FOR ONE TO " PHILOSOPHIZE "  FROM TIME TO TIME .  
BUTTTTTTTTTT
THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHAT TO MUCH PHILOSOPHY DOES TO THE HUMAN MIND    

KIDS PLEASE DO NOT MIX PHILOSOPHY WITH RELIGION.  

A QUARTER GLASS OF PHILOSOPHY MIXED WITH A DASH OF RELIGION . 
Eaquals like A cocktail of 100% pure fucking brilliance.  

See i always knew what to much Philosophizing does to a human mind.
Mind being ones suspected " thought thingy " 

See  You philosophize.
And philosophize. 
Andddddddddd,
you philosophize a bit more 
Then all of a sudden. . 
BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Philo  +  Religion that measures up to the required = 59.99 fucking migahurts or some shit.  
Thuss Causing one to instantly turn " midly deep religious " 
We will call this ummmm, 
stage 1.

Then you start getting deeper  religious, 
Thats " strickt religious " state  
Stage 3
And more religious
Right up until You enter
Stage 11 .   " fanatic religious state "   
And That my FRIEND is  like only one  maybe  two step away from becoming 100%  pure fucking awsome.  

KIDS I CAN'T EMPATHIZE HOW BAD* IT IS TO OVER  PHILOSOPHIZE . 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
GOD is that which might give purpose to everything.

Nature is everything that might occur within a universe.....Or without.

Mother Nature is seemingly an appropriate phrase.

Two fat ladies 88.

A group of fat ladies 88,888,888.

Bingo.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
GOD is that which might give purpose to everything.

Meta-space fantasy land Zed, Typical of fundamentalist religious types. Lacks logical, common sense critical thinking. Old news youve yet accept.

Nature is everything that might occur within a universe.....Or without.
Universe = nature. Why you would think anything else lacks any shred of logical, common sense critical thinking. Old news that you cannot get your mind to grasp.

Mother Nature is seemingly an appropriate phrase.

It is a Meta-space mind play twists the typical religous fundamentalist on its head so as to make attempt at some logic, even tho we know there is no God outside of Universe i.e. at best God = Universe = Nature and humans just add in the mother just as the add in male partriarchy Bible. 

Please address specific comments by me when you have the courage to do so and add to or invalidate. You never do either. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
What I was saying was.

GOD is a metaphor.

And so is MOTHER NATURE.

Surely an easily graspable bit of data?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
GOD is a metaphor. And so is MOTHER NATURE.
Oh I  didnt see the word "metaphor" in your post #8.  Good call Zed

Humans attempt to apply human-likeness to a Universe { @ } ergo *@* i.e. bilateral looking for starters and a sense of consciousness ( * * ), as in created in our imagae.

[email protected].................

.........space.......( time ).........space...........

.....space..........( * i  * ).........space.......

....space........( /\/\/\/\/ )............space.....

.....space.......( ^v^v^v )..........space.......

.....space-----Gravity >>>>(  *   )<<<< Dark Energy >>>>>>(  *   )<<<< Gravity...........space......

........space........precessed entanglment >( * )(----)(----)(-----)(--*--) < precessed enanglement......space.....

..."There seems to be something of a consensus that a flat universe is an infinite universe, despite the Big Bang which is said to have started with a point singularity. Now, I’m no fan of point-singularities because I have some understanding of both black holes and electrons. But I will not swallow the opposite, wherein the universe was infinite when the Big Bang banged, and is even more infinite now."...

..."But you can also read what Guillaume d’Auvergne said in 1231: “The world has no outside, no beyond, since it contains and embraces everything”. That strikes a chord when you combine it with what Einstein said. Einstein said space wasn’t nothing, and his stress-energy tensor likened it to some kind of gin-clear ghostly elastic. Waves run through it. So our universe could be something like a droplet of water with ripples running through it. When those ripples reach the edge of the droplet, they undergo total internal reflection. Note however that there is no outside to this droplet. Also note that the universe is expanding. So whilst a radial light beam is akin to the vertical light beam in a gravitational field, the non-radial light beams aren’t. Instead like the horizontal light beam in a gravitational field, they curve:"...