A conspiracy theory just 2 months ago

Author: sadolite

Total: 6
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
It was reported that the govt was coming after your gas stoves. We were all called crazy and stupid. New York to ban all gas stoves in all new buildings.  You who mocked us may eat your crow shit in heaping piles.  I cant believe people still say "THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN"
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Conspiracy theorists are just 6 months ahead of sheep in general. COVID I knew about before it hit the news cycle, same with the lab leak theory. 

Sarah Palin mentioned Obama care would create healthcare rationing boards, which liberals are all calling for right now..

How stupid can these sheeple be to hear all these predictions come true year after year and still laugh at the people warning them of what's coming next.

Remember a few years before Russia attacked the Ukraine, Donald Trump was laughed at by Germany at a UN meeting because he warned them, they were over reliant on Russian energy. Now they can barely afford to hear their homes due to being over reliant on Russian energy.

That's why I don't feel bad for any of them when the pendulum starts swinging in the other direction. 
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
When SCOTUS legislated from the bench and passed gay marriage, I (and I am sure quite a number of others) just [knew] that transgenders and pedophiles legitimizing their mental illness would follow. Sure enough. Trans are just a little further ahead, but pedos are on the rise and not too far behind. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Government took away the lead in gasoline and paint. They said it would never happen.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Trans are just a little further ahead, but pedos are on the rise and not too far behind. 
Most pedos are conservative and watch Star Trek

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
New Conspiracy: Government to swoop in and save Bud Light.