So Called Indian Nazi Deliberately Crashes Into Whitehouse Barrier

Author: Reece101

Total: 10
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101

These false flags are pissing me off. Someone has to do something about it. 
On another note this guy doesn’t realise he needs to take back the cultural meaning of the swastika, not embrace Nazism!.. There’s a cultural appropriation joke here somewhere.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
Obviously missing a few marbles in brain.  Maybe vitamin deficent.

Maybe having a really bad day.  Maybe skipped breakfest.  Maybe girlfriend issues.

Guess will find out more later.  Isnt Missouri a red state?

Is it a red school? Red district? Red county?  

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
Sai Kandula is a resident of Chesterfield who crashed a U-Haul truck into a security barrier near the White House at a park.
Sai Varshith Kandula, currently 19 years old, was born in 2004 to a family of Indian descent in Chesterfield, Missouri, United States. It has been confirmed through reliable sources that Sai’s parents originate from the southern part of India, which is considered an emerging superpower.
During his upbringing in Chesterfield, Sai had a pleasant childhood. He was known for being a quiet child who didn’t engage in extensive conversations with his peers. Sai attended Marquette Sr. High School, where he developed an interest in computers. According to his LinkedIn profile, Sai completed his schooling in 2022 and embarked on a job search. He described himself as a dedicated data analyst with a comprehensive understanding of programming languages such as JAVA and Python.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Well no red flags there. So maybe he got into some bad food or bad drugs, or whatever to cause normal to suddenly act some abnormal.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Well, the brain joins together 100 billion neurons with 100 trillion connections, so you can see how something might go wrong.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
All of crossfire hurricane was a false flag. This is small potatoes, prolly only had a handful of FBI involved.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Well, the brain joins together 100 billion neurons with 100 trillion connections, so you can see how something might go wrong.
Yeah, RNA-DNA complex is most complex thingie for sure.
I remmeber first time I heard about synesthesia, where people taste what the smell, smell what that taste maybe some other wires crossed.

Still, if he was going along just fine, why such an abnormal turn for the worse?  And why that specific flag?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
I am surprised the driver didn't scream "this is Maga country" to a crowd of Jussie Smolletts.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
I am surprised the driver didn't scream "this is Maga country" to a crowd of Jussie Smolletts.
He waved a Nazi flag and told law enforcement that he wanted to seize power of the government and kill the president.

That screams "this is Maga country".
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
I seriously doubt the cops that arrested him are going to feel nearly as "threatened" as Jussie Smollet claimed he was.

The guy might win an Oscar for cosplaying a Nazi so well though. Almost as scary as the Qanon Shaman.