Author: Greyparrot

Total: 29
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
I think it has less to do with wokeness and more to do with the lack of knowledge to keep their criminal racketeering and money laundering going under the radar. So they’re bleeding cash faster than they can steal it. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TWS1405_2
But why the presumption that they were going to steal the funds from (mostly guilty white donors) in the first place? 

Reparations maybe?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Greyparrot
Reparations maybe?
BINGO!!! But not for thee, only me. As in... the individual. 
Just look at Patrice Cullors. That was her intent from day one. Selfishness, greed, power, and control. 

White guilt, not guilty white.

IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
As usual you are lying SubTeach and using YouTube to “inform” yourself because you are a dummy.

“This does not necessarily mean the organization is headed toward insolvency. However, if their revenues continue as they are after the windfall from 2020-2021, they cannot maintain the spending level from 2022 indefinitely, so the organization would need to shrink its spending footprint to be sustainable."

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Those white guilt donors had better pony up a few million then. (what do they need 9 million now?)

Those mansions are not going to just buy themselves you know.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Those white guilt donors 
Should white people be ashamed at how this country has treated blacks both before and after the Civil War.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
It is crucial to recognize that not all white individuals bear personal responsibility for the actions of previous generations or systemic issues. Many whites (and blacks) are assimilated foreigners far removed from the systemic racism codified before1965. Skin shaming is neither productive or constructive in addressing these complex issues. Instead, we should focus on educating ourselves about history, listening to marginalized voices, engaging in constructive conversations, supporting initiatives for systemic equality, and promoting positive changes for all.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Instead, we should focus on educating ourselves about history,
It appears white people in red states don’t want to be taught history, the history of systematic and systemic racism in this country 

Instead, we should focus on educating ourselves about history, listening to marginalized voices, engaging in constructive conversations, supporting initiatives for systemic equality, and promoting positive changes for all.
This is a very reasonable statement. Who wrote it for you? This definitely doesn’t sound like a Republican or a conservative who rejects Republicanism.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Lol... what ever gave you the idea that I was a Republican?

Admittedly there is a resistance among certain individuals in red states (it would be more accurate to define them as "redneck culture" states as Dr. Sowell contends) to embrace the teaching of history, particularly when it comes to the history of systematic and systemic racism in this country, but as I said before, you should avoid blanket statements especially in light of the significant proportion of the population that is either interracial or assimilated immigrants with their unique perspectives far removed from redneck culture.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
BLM at this point is not even trying to "help black people" anymore I think, they are just labeling themselves as liberal and left and woke so their fanbase could give them more money. You can't just expect an organization to not care about money, I guess.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
From the fact you’re an idiot, lol.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
From the fact you’re an idiot, lol.
Wouldn't that make me a partisan? doesn't matter what the letter is.

I know for a fact you have falsely called Biden smart many times.

And regarding the OP, you talk as though you personally donated to one of those mansions. 

There's no shame in admitting you screwed up and trusted the wrong people.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
But why the presumption that they were going to steal the funds from (mostly guilty white donors) in the first place? 

Reparations maybe?
It's TWS, so racism maybe?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Probably because of your avatar, wearing a Republican Youth outfit.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
It's a picture of a  kid getting groomed.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
It's a picture of a  kid getting groomed.
So that’s why you became a substitute teacher. Beside the fact that’s all you are qualified to do it offers you a way to be near children to find your next victim 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Also:
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Engaging in respectful and constructive discussions is crucial, even when expressing disagreements or concerns. If you have legitimate concerns or questions about someone's career choice, it is better to approach the topic with empathy and respect. A better way to phrase what I think you want to say is:  "So, you chose to become a teacher. I'm curious about the motivations behind your career choice and the qualifications required for the role. Could you please share more about your experiences and what led you to pursue this path?" By rephrasing your statement in a more respectful and inquisitive manner, you can encourage a meaningful conversation while avoiding unnecessary negativity or harm. it's important to recognize that projecting negative intentions onto others without evidence can stem from personal insecurities and assumptions. Instead, let's focus on having an open dialogue about career choices, the qualifications required, and any concerns or questions you may have. This way, we can foster understanding and address any legitimate concerns while promoting a respectful and constructive conversation.
FLRW
FLRW

I heard that Trump is starting a charity called Black Lives Don't Matter. He knows his base will contribute millions, which he
will use to build his Moscow Trump Tower.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
The statement you made contains several inaccuracies. BLDM isn't a real organization. Additionally, Spreading false information can hinder constructive dialogue. It's essential to verify facts before making claims that may negatively impact individuals or perpetuate baseless rumors. Considering the concept of projection—attributing negative motivations or actions to others such as Trump without evidence.... projection can cloud productive conversations and prevent a fair examination of different valid perspectives. It also leaves you vulnerable to misunderstandings about your own intentions and trustworthiness.  Instead, Let's focus on discussing verified information and engaging in respectful dialogue to foster a better understanding of the topics at hand. Constructive conversations rooted in facts and empathy can contribute to a more meaningful exchange of ideas.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
BLM at this point is not even trying to "help black people" anymore I think, they are just labeling themselves as liberal and left and woke so their fanbase could give them more money. You can't just expect an organization to not care about money, I guess.
Racial grifting will be around as long as racists are around.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot
Ok,ok, Michael Cohen told Vanity Fair that Trump frequently used racist language in private before he became president. In one example, Cohen recalls telling Trump ahead of the 2016 election that the crowd at one of his rallies was almost entirely white. "That’s because black people are too stupid to vote for me," Trump reportedly responded. In another instance, Cohen claims Trump, after the 2013 death of Nelson Mandela, said, "Name one country run by a black person that’s not a sh-thole. Name one city."
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
The statement you made contains several inaccuracies. BLDM isn't a real organization. Additionally, Spreading false information can hinder constructive dialogue. It's essential to verify facts before making claims that may negatively impact individuals or perpetuate baseless rumors. Considering the concept of projection—attributing negative motivations or actions to others such as Trump without evidence.... projection can cloud productive conversations and prevent a fair examination of different valid perspectives. It also leaves you vulnerable to misunderstandings about your own intentions and trustworthiness.  Instead, Let's focus on discussing verified information and engaging in respectful dialogue to foster a better understanding of the topics at hand. Constructive conversations rooted in facts and empathy can contribute to a more meaningful exchange of ideas.
WTF?

On what planet is that how the Internet works?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
 Cohen recalls...reportedly ...

Thank you for your hearsay contributions. A few points to note here:

When considering the use of hearsay evidence, it's important to acknowledge its limitations and potential risks. Hearsay evidence relies on information obtained from someone who heard about an event or statement from another person, making it secondhand information that may lack reliability. Hearsay evidence can be prone to distortion, misinterpretation, or bias as it passes through multiple individuals. Furthermore, when hearsay evidence comes from a convicted felon, it's necessary to critically assess the credibility of the source. Convicted felons may have a history of dishonesty or personal motives that can cast doubt on the accuracy of their claims. It becomes essential to corroborate their statements with reliable sources or evidence to ensure accuracy. Relying solely on hearsay, especially from an unreliable or biased source, carries the risk of spreading misinformation or unfounded rumors. It is also important to note that hearsay evidence may have limitations in legal settings, as courts often require firsthand testimony or direct evidence to establish facts. Therefore, when encountering hearsay evidence, particularly from a convicted felon, it is advisable to approach it with skepticism and seek additional verification to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information.

Also, regarding your Orangemanbad condition:

it's important to encourage the practice of critical thinking. This involves developing the habit of questioning information, seeking multiple perspectives, and looking for credible sources to validate claims. By cultivating a mindset of skepticism and curiosity, TDS afflicted people can better evaluate the accuracy and reliability of the information they encounter. Generally speaking, diversifying information sources is a crucial aspect to critical thinking. I would encourage you to broaden your exposure to different viewpoints and news outlets and not rely on singular sources like MSNBC or the word of a convicted felon. By seeking out diverse perspectives, you will gain a more well-rounded understanding of complex issues and you will be able to challenge your own biases. Relying on a single source or echo chamber like MSNBC can perpetuate confirmation bias and hinder the ability to see the full picture.

Promoting media literacy skills are always beneficial. You should critically analyze the sources that you typically rely on, and fact-check information before accepting it as true, and be aware of common tactics used to spread misinformation or manipulate narratives. Fostering open and respectful dialogue is essential. By actively listening to opposing perspectives and engaging in constructive conversations, you will eventually broaden yourr understanding, challenge your own biases, and build empathy. It's important that you approach this process with patience and empathy, as changing deeply held beliefs takes time and personal reflection. I encourage you to maintain an open mind and a commitment to seeking truth and accuracy, rather than solely reinforcing pre-existing biases.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Did you like the video I linked to you?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Did you like the video I linked to you?
Yes, I'm pretty sure "yum yums" is code for Delta 9 gummies.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
 Delta 9 gummies.

:O 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Intelligence_06