The Biden economy keeps chugging along. Why would we ever elect a Republican again?

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 12
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
“In May, once again, the U.S. economy trounced Wall Street forecasts. The nation’s employers added 339,000 jobs, much higher than predicted. This marks 13 out of the past 14 months that the U.S. job market has beaten expectations.
In fact, many economists have been warning of not just a slowdown, but an imminent recession, for about a year now. Yet nothing about this job market suggests recession. Why has the economy overperformed? Or, to put it another way, why has the economy been so consistently underestimated?”
Savant
Debates: 22
Savant
Recession: A period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Savant
Do you have a point?

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Why would we ever elect a Republican again?
The present state of politicians is that they want more money under their crotch even at the cost of people being disgruntled and rebelling. Republicans' do just as good of a job as democrats, if not better.

You live in a market economy plugged on life support and capitalism with huge amounts of people. Guess what happens?

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
grats on being a successful gay.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Oh look, the anti-socially unhinged angry airline employee with Trump Derangement Syndrome is posting more lies. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
the anti-socially
That’s not a thing. It’s called anti-social.

And it’s airline Captain, soon to have a new industry leading contract.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
The term "antisocially" is an adverb derived from the adjective "antisocial."

"antisocial" can be used descriptively to characterize behaviors or attitudes that are inconsiderate, disruptive, or contrary to social norms

And it’s airline stewardess, soon to be fanchick of the month.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
The term "antisocially" is an adverb derived from the adjective "antisocial." 
"antisocial" can be used descriptively to characterize behaviors or attitudes that are inconsiderate, disruptive, or contrary to social norms
That’s not what he did you idiot. Are you stupid? Are you a stupid substitute teacher? He could say I acted antisocially, but he didn’t. Could he say you are an antisocially substitute teacher who lives with his mother and has never been married? 
And it’s airline stewardess, soon to be fanchick of the month.
What a loser. That really sad thing is if I was a Flight Attendant, I would still make more money than you, a substitute teacher who rarely gets called in.
What a loser
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Adverbs can be used to describe or modify adjectives. Adverbs often provide additional information about the manner, degree, or intensity of an adjective. They can help to specify or clarify the meaning of the adjective in a sentence. For example: antisocially unhinged, or partially gay.

I can give you remedial courses in high school English if you pay me my going rate for out of district support.

also:

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I can give you remedial courses in high school English if you pay me my going rate for out of district support.
$100 a day for the antisocially substitute teacher? Lol

Oh, and grats on being a lonely loser.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Even successful gays probably wouldn't have the social skills to last 2 hours in a room filled with raging teen hormones, much less 23 years.

But grats on being a successful gay anyway.