Dawkins Is Wrong

Author: ebuc

Total: 5
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Why Dawkins is Wrong. If you can watch first few minutes, it definetly engage you
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Very intriguing. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Newer research may have cast doubt on older theory.

That's the way it goes, isn't it.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
@TWS1405_2
Newer research may have cast doubt on older theory. That's the way it goes, isn't it

Absolutely Zed. Newer technology can make finer measurements of occupied space reality.

That of course does inviolate eternal cosmic principles or physical laws.

Naught is lost nor created only transformed, eternally.

Todays 2ndary symbolism for Universe is this @, whereas tommorrow,  it could be this (X), or (((((()))))), or (U), or whatever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.." The holographic principle thus implies that the subdivisions must stop at some level"...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle

Fuller was clear to leave open the idea of a Universe that is eternally subdividing itself micro-infinitely.

I never thought so and surprised i had not taken closer note of this concept above sooner, in relation to Fullers thoughts.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TWS1405_2
Very intriguing.
I just finnished listening to rest of that Nobles vid.

He talks of process, control and purpose is much like Arthur Youngs Geometry of Meaning and The Reflexive Universe. LINK  His thoughts of control etc came with the building of the Bell helicoptor and how to control this thing.

..." Process and Purposiveness: We thus by the single concept of purposiveness, account for a number of apparently different aspects: that process has direction, that it builds on itself, that it must use means, that means must be determinate.".....

Scroll two thirds of the page to see his grahic regarding control:
.."Formal Expression for Control: Position and its Three Derivatives"....