Whose more racist???

Author: TWS1405_2

Total: 18
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
So, since some moderator felt it necessary to be a fucking hypocrite in defense of another fucking hypocrite here at DART, I have to waste my time in order to establish this thread - yet again - because it is absolutely necessary as it is part and parcel to present day political and social discussions in this country.

And to the one who wasted my initial time for a bullshit reason (whether I mention a name in the OP or the very second comment doesn't make a difference, same for anyone else who does the same, in which they did, and you didn't delete their thread, hypocrite!!!!!!!), in light of the fact that the one they favor did the exact same fucking thing but didn't delete the entirety of their thread - fuck you! No names. Because if I put a name in - the hypocrite will remove this thread once again. But they know who they are!!

So...who is more racist in America? Blacks or Whites. Well, as of late, the obvious answer is blacks AND EVEN BLACKS agree!!!!!

I can go ON and ON and ON!!!

It's clear that BLACKS have become FAR MORE RACIST in America towards not only whites, but themselves and Asians.

Discuss! 
Savant
Debates: 22
Savant
You appear to be generalizing black people as the kind of people who generalize white people as the kind of people who generalize black people. If generalizing people on the basis of race is wrong, then why do you do it?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Savant
Wow. That 747 ✈️ flew way the fuck over your head. 🤦‍♂️
Savant
Savant
-->
@TWS1405_2
🤦‍♂️
Why are you hitting yourself?
TheApprentice
Debates: 5
TheApprentice
-->
@Savant
In TWS’s defense, the link is the title of a video that quoted that term from a black woman. It’s not a reflection of his thoughts, but a citation. Additionally, his question/argument kind of requires generalities to even attempt to find an answer.
I’m more intrigued that CNN had an article about black privilege.
Savant
Savant
-->
@TheApprentice
his question/argument kind of requires generalities to even attempt to find an answer.
I'm basing my response on what TWS has said in the past, as well as the way he chooses to phrase his conclusions. Observing correlations between race and views on racism is different than choosing to generalize members of a particular group. I think the implication here is that we should be hostile toward black people, and I'm basing that on other things TWS has said.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Savant
Other things said injected here is not only a strawman argument but a childish appeal to mockery and red herring fallacy.  
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@TheApprentice
Thank you. 

Members here like Savant (and especially badger) hate topics that involve race relations in America. To them, truth sounds like hate so they hate the truth. Mind you they won’t even attempt to debate you on the subject, cause they have zero defense. So they just call those willing to discuss the subject, a “racist “

Pleased to see you notes the CNN link(s). 

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@TWS1405_2

OMG, your Klan Robe sales are going to skyrocket. You get them from North Korea, don't you?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@FLRW
So what you’re saying is…all the black people in the videos linked/cited  saying blacks are more racist are themselves, racist and white supremacists. Okay, got it. 
TheApprentice
Debates: 5
TheApprentice
-->
@Savant
 I think the implication here is that we should be hostile toward black people, and I'm basing that on other things TWS has said.
That could very well be true,  but I’d disagree on the current implication of this forum. While erratically capitalized and slightly venomous, I think TWS is trying to bring attention to the accepted social biases operating against whites and asians because they typically occupy more high status/privileged positions in society. The shift in public attitude, I think, is a real thing and I don’t necessarily think pointing that out is a call to action. That’s merely my opinion on the writing, though, and I could be wrong.
Savant
Savant
-->
@TheApprentice
I may be making premature judgments about the point of this post, in which case I will agree that media narratives about racism certainly are misleading. That said, I think that point could be made more constructively if it's what TWS is getting at. These kinds of vague attacks on a group are what I think are leading to racial hostilities in the first place.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Savant
Vague attacks?

FFS!!!

I mean really, all I did was cite to a few news articles and several videos, the vast majority of which contained blacks speaking about other blacks and how blacks can be and often are more racist than other races these days. How in the flying fuck is that even remotely vague!?! It's coming directly from the proverbial horse's mouth!!!  

You're just scared. impotent. 
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
There is a huge gap between Savant and badger.

Savant has the intelligence and competence to debate topics like race-relation without getting triggered. (His debates on police brutality & debate with me on immigration.) 

VP Bootlicker, on the other hand, is just a Walking Echo Chamber who mimics whatever ideas/views sound cool. 
badger has no personality and is practically non-existent to those that matter. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Black privilege on display with this BLM supporter telling all the white people to get out cause there are too many. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Larry is smart.  Larry Elder on Trump: ‘I’m not sure he is electable’.

57 days later

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
The Hodge Twins are FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!

Here is their response to Jesse Lee Peterson on Dr Phil and "We need more white babies"