Who would vote for Ron Dee Sanctimonious?

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 15
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
“no vaccine mandates, no abortion after six weeks, no diversity and inclusion programs in the classroom, no laws requiring the governor to disclose his travel records. He loosened gun restrictions ( except at his events, then no guns allowed) He tightened limits on undocumented immigrants. He outlawed gender-affirming care for minors”

The office (congressional) wasn’t toxic, recalled a former aide; it was just “weird.” DeSantis had his quirks: He kept the same yellow stadium-style cup by his desk that he filled daily with water and soft drinks. No one ever touched it. There were three things he liked to talk about with his staff: the Constitution, baseball and golf. The one thing they joked about, the former staffer said, was Trump. “Ron always said this guy was just an idiot.”

But because DeeSantis is two-faced, he kissed Trump’s ass to get the votes from the MAGA morons in Florida.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
It will soon become legal in Florida to carry a gun without training or a permit after Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a permitless carry measure into law on April 3rd

OMG, all DeSantis voters will be shooting themselves.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
OMG, all DeSantis voters will be shooting themselves

Well he did promise that Florida is where Woke goes to die.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
ron might be able to win against the dems, cause dems can't pick decent opponents. but it shouldn't be hard to beat desantis. all he really amounts to is being a troll on social issues, there's not much substance to the guy. 
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Ron Desantis, in my opinion, is a far better candidate than Donald Trump is. 
Ron takes politics in a different direction than most politicians nowadays, take it. He rightfully believes that politics is about getting things done for the better of the people, and not about putting on a show. He doesn't put a show on the media by saying the right things, like most politicians do, but instead lets his actions speak for themselves, which is a very smart strategy and will help him in the nomination. 

Trump on the other hand, does things the opposite way. Trump plays politics like he is on a TV show (which he is probably very familiar with). Trump in 2016 did better than most people had originally thought he would and did a pretty good job as president. One of the only reasons why Trump made it to the seat of the president, is because he had no political record, and no other candidates had anything to go off of to attack Trump. Now he does, and with all the mistakes he has made throughout his career, and with the media targeting him it's going to be harder for him to become president, and he needs to start stepping it up. 

Republicans need to think about what they want. If they want a showy guy, who will put on an amazing show for the Republicans, than vote for Trump, but if you actually want stuff done, and Joe Biden beat then vote for Ron. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
He rightfully believes that politics is about getting things done for the better of the people, and not about putting on a show.
You are talking about the guy who bused a few dozen migrants to Washington DC right?

One of the only reasons why Trump made it to the seat of the president, is because he had no political record, and no other candidates had anything to go off of to attack Trump
How about attacking Trump for the graft, the draft dodging, the tax dodging, multiple bankruptcies, 2 divorces, hundreds of lawsuits for scams like Trump University, his comments about POW John McCain., his bigotry, his racism, his stupid comments, his childish personality, his thin skin, his sexism, his pathological lying, the sexual assaults, the rape, 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
He rightfully believes that politics is about getting things done for the better of the people.
Hmmmmmmm.

I would imagine that people said the same about Adolph Hitler.

From where do such  individuals acquire their righteousness.

And then decide that they know what is better for the people.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
Godwin’s Law fulfilled in only 7 posts? This forum is something else!

DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@FLRW
OMG, all DeSantis voters will be shooting themselves.
Actually, according to the black on black crime stats, Biden voters are shooting themselves.

YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@zedvictor4
Hmmmmmmm.

Ok? Many people also called Hitler good, and many people call Biden good. Is BIDEN HITLER??

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Thank you Dr. Godwin.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
@cristo71
@YouFound_Lxam
It was a simple and obvious comparison.

Not even specifically questioning DeSantis, Hitler or Biden.

I was questioning the provided quote.

Thereby questioning the value of such arbitrary opinions.

Thereby questioning how you qualify your opinion "he rightfully believes".

Notwithstanding that anyone has the right to believe anything.

Including DeSantis, Hitler, Biden, 1930's Nazis and You.

Though as Hitler and the faith of his supporters showed.....Results didn't work out quite as well as belief might have anticipated..

Within the context of my initial response to YFL's unqualifiable statement, Adolph Hitler is probably the most obvious benchmark for putting one's faith in the wrong bloke.  

Quoting Godwin out of context in response to referencing Hitler.......Befits certain aspirations I suppose.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
I can agree that Invoking Hitler comparisons is..."simple"

I expected better.

At least get creative and research a Fascist you might not know as well; like Mussolini.
You also chose a snippet out of context, as old Adolph certainly didn't see the purpose of letting his policies and actions speak for themselves, and that just wouldn't do for Dr. Godwin. No that just would not do at all sir.

Simple. Obviously.

There are a lot of actual things about Ron, within context, that you could genuinely find credible fault with; but nobody is quite as simple as Adolph. Not even you.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
I have similar knowledge of Hitler and Mussolini.

Being a child of the sixties, they were both very much a living memory.

So in trying to make a point relative to a younger audience, Hitler is still your main guy, whereas Musso-who?

I suppose I could have said Putin or Kim, but those names  lack what the name Hitler still exudes.

And I wasn't referring to Adolph nor Ron per se.

I repeat......I was actually questioning those who presume/presumed to know what Hitler and Ron think/thaught.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@zedvictor4
Quoting Godwin out of context in response to referencing Hitler.......Befits certain aspirations I suppose.
I simply observed that you had fulfilled Godwin’s Law in post #7; no more; no less. Please, feel free to elucidate on what you believe to be the proper context of Godwin’s Law.