Total: 5
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Fuck, I thought this place was bad with intellectual cowards like badger, rational_madman, iwantrooseveltagain, americandebater24, orogami, whiteflame, et al was bad....shit, the moment you say one word someone doesn't like, and they report you, BOOM! Banned for 3 days. 

Is there anywhere on the internet where rationally intelligent people can debate sensitive topics without getting kicked because some pussy little scorned girl got offended? 
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
Fuck, I thought this place was bad with intellectual cowards like badger, rational_madman, iwantrooseveltagain, americandebater24, orogami, whiteflame, et al was bad....shit, the moment you say one word someone doesn't like, and they report you, BOOM! Banned for 3 days. 

Is there anywhere on the internet where rationally intelligent people can debate sensitive topics without getting kicked because some pussy little scorned girl got offended? 
For TWS1405_2, there's Stormfront, Aryan Nation, Ku Klux Klan, and hundreds of others. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@TWS1405_2
Said someone with almost no debates under their profile. No seriously, you can check out the debate function and leave the forums for a while. That is how I solved my problem when I had the exact same problem coming from twitter and instagram.

I will give you a pass for the first five unrated debates, is that a deal?

TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Intelligence_06
Yeah, okay. 👌🐇
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
Reddit is worse. I never tried myself, but I could see there was no point because of how many locked posts and banned users I saw just lurking.

@Sidewalker The presence of echo chambers is not in dispute, nor do they solve the problem.

@Intelligence_06 The debate tab is contaminated by the desire to attain reputation and appeal to the prejudices of the membership. If people take it more seriously it hardly reflects well.