Mormonism vs Islam: Debate

Author: Sir.Lancelot

Total: 20
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
My debate is with Tigerlord.
This thread will be posted, so when the debate is published, everyone can find it.
All the following judges will be tagged as well.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Yassine
@Public-Choice
@YouFound_Lxam
@tigerlord
@DavidAZ
The Judges.
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@rayhan16
@Sir.Lancelot
You forgot Rayhan.
tigerlord
Debates: 3
tigerlord
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
ok, as rule number 1 has been taken off so i have agreed on debating on this topic. lets start, though i will post my first argument when my opponent will post his first one.
thanks for asking this debate :)
rayhan16
Debates: 25
rayhan16
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Yeah, I am also a judge
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
I really look forward to this one as I know very little about Islam and not enough about LDS. 

DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Curious.  Did you do a mission for the LDS church?
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas

TIGERLORD, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE AT DEBATEART MUSLIM FOOL?! 

Why do you remain here in making a continued Islamic fool of yourself? You explicitly said that you were leaving DEBATEART  8 TIMES in the following link: https://www.debateart.com/debates/4533/comments/54871

If you stay here to be easily ridiculed again and again and again regarding your sickening CHILD MOLESTING Islam faith, then you are LYING when you said you would leave! Therefore, your stinking camel fucker Allah God DOES NOT LIKE LIARS LIKE YOU as shown in the following examples:

It can be understood from the verses of the toilet paper Qur’an that a LIAR LIKE TIGERLORD calls for a divine curse and invites the anger of his Allah God as shown below:

1.“… and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.” (Surah Ali- Imran 3:61).
2.“… the curse of Allah be on him if he is one of the liars.” (Surah an-Nur 24:8).
3. “But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars” (Quran, 29:3)
4. “So He penalized them with hypocrisy in their hearts until the Day they will meet Him – because they failed Allah in what they promised Him and because they used to lie.(Quran, 9:77)

When you said you would accept the debate in question with Sir,Lancelot, then you outright LIED in front of your Camil Fucker Allah God and you will pay upon Judgement Day as shown in what your Allah god thinks of LIARS like you!

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@DavidAZ
No.
Despite having been involved with the Church in my early teens, I rarely do anything for them now or even attend.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
If you stay here to be easily ridiculed again and again and again regarding your sickening CHILD MOLESTING Islam faith, then you are LYING when you said you would leave!

Muslims are allowed to tell lies as long it is to save their own skin and further the cause of Islam, Brother D.

Didn't the 19 faced St Paul do the same?
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Mormonism vs Islam
The Bible says you judge  a tree by it's fruit, in my experience, they both bear good fruit.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Path2Paradise
Tigerlord has announced he is dropping the debate.

Taking his place, if he agrees. Will be Path2Paradise.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
@Path2Paradise

Sir.Lancelot,

YOUR QUOTE WHERE THE MUSLIM IS JUMPING FROM THE FRYING PAN INTO THE FIRE!:  "Taking his place, if he agrees. Will be Path2Paradise."

Path2HELL is as "Islam Stupid" as the RUNAWAY Pro Child Molestation Tigerlord!  Furthermore, why did you pick such an ungodly DIVISION of Christianity called Moron, excuse me, I mean Mormon, where it equals the comical and embarrassing religion of Islam where the goat-fucker desert camel sweaty assed Muhammed that could not even read or write, or understand the Arabic language, was delusional in his cave setting in 100 degree heat and came up with the religion of Islam subsequent to seeing angels and talking to Arch Angel Gabriel!  STOP LAUGHING!  

Where the carnival-barker Joseph Smith created Mormonism in the same way where the angel Moroni told him where to dig up "golden plates" near New York City to create Moronism! LOL!  Yes, there is a "sucker" born every minute!

I am hoping that Path2HELL takes the plunge and agrees with you to take your challenge of debate,  where again,  it will show in just how  "Islam Stupid" he truly is, where Jesus and I can't wait!

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I'll tag you and drop the link to the debate if he ever accepts.
Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
I dont accept this debate because i am not knowledged enough on Mormonism 

I am still learning about islam, and i was born a non-muslim as you can see in my bio, i converted to islam one month before joining debateart.com

swordburial17
Debates: 5
swordburial17
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Mother Aisha was born in 604 AD and died in 678 (her life span was 74 years). She lived for 44 years after the prophet died and her marriage to the prophet was for a duration of 9 years and 5 months. Lets do the math 74 years (Aishas age at death) - 44 years (the amount of years she lived after the prophet died)= 30 years (her age at the time of the prophets death). 30 years - 9 years and 5 months (the duration of the marriage before the prophet died)= 20 years and 7 months. (her age when she got married). so the mathematics shows that Aisha was not 9 years old but an adult woman when she married the prophet. It seems to me (subjectively) that the scribe mixed up Aisha’s age at the time of her marriage with the length of her marriage to the prophet. 
Every thing I said is right. You will find the same in multiple places but the fools are not able to do this simple maths. I hope it clarifies your doubt.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@swordburial17
As far as I am aware, Aishah bint Abu Baker.

Was born sometime between 612  and 614.

And married Muhammad in 619.

You do the Maths.
Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
-->
@swordburial17
Salam Aleikum brother, you seem to be new
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Path2Paradise
@swordburial17

swordburial17, who is as "Islam Stupid®️" as tigerlord and Path2Paradise,

Listen up camel herder Muslim fool swordburial17, all you did in your embarrassing post #16 relative to Aisha is to “try” and promote LIES AND HEARSAY without any citations whatsoever, get it “Camel Jockey” dumb ass Muslim? Huh?

Whereas IN FACT, the sweaty camel rider diaper-headed Muhammed married an innocent little girl named Aisha when she was only six years old, and consummated the marriage when she was 9 years old, therefore your false illiterate prophet Muhammad was FUCKING A 9 YEAR OLD INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL irrelative to having any babies, where she had to be at least 12 to 14 years old, and the ramifications of this age in  having babies in the first place!  Do you understand this history of your abhorred stinking faith of Islam? Yes?

Furthermore, do you want to  go on record that these direct ISLAM references to Aisha being SIX YEARS OLD when your sweaty camel assed Muhammed married her are wrong?!

1. Aisha, daughter of Abu-Bakr was a beautiful little girl.  Muhammad married her when he was fifty three years old AND SHE WAS ONLY SIX YEARS OLD! (Wives of the Prophet, pages 57-61).

2. Narrated by Aisha: “that the Prophet married her WHEN SHE WAS SIX YEARS OLD  and he consummated his marriage WHEN SHE WAS NINE YEARS OLD, and then she remained with him for nine years till his death. (Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:)

3. “The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six years old. ….. Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage).
Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of
age.”  (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234:)

When your “Ahab the Arab” illiterate diaper headed false prophet Muhammed, that couldn't even read or write or understand the Arabic language,  “consummated” the marriage with Aisah at ONLY NINE YEARS OLD, then he was FUCKING HER TINY LITTLE VAGINA, ANUS AND MOUTH!  Can you see in your minds eye THE 53 YEAR OLD Muhammed getting on top of a little 9 YEAR OLD GIRL CHILD TO FUCK HER in the name of the despicable faith of Islam?!  Sure you can, Muslim fool!

The above FACTS WITH CITATIONS is a gross case of child abuse by the false and desert sweaty prophet of Islam, therefore, when said prophet married Aisha when she was ONLY SIX YEARS OLD, then Muhammed set an example for other “Carpet Kisser” Muslim men to this day to marry innocent 9 YEAR OLD GIRLS as sickeningly shown in the image/links below!

swordburial17
Debates: 5
swordburial17
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
You win