RFK Jr. Proud Trump likes him

Author: Slainte

Total: 7
Slainte
Debates: 25
Slainte
RFK Jr. had a Town Hall with News Nation, and said 

"I'm proud that president Trump likes me, even though I don't agree with him on most of his issues, because I don't want to alienate people, I want to bring people together."

See the snippet from The Hill on YouTube.   

I am not sure what I feel about that answer.  I disagree with RFK Jr. on a number of things, and I disagree with Trump on most things....   Is this pandering?  Is it legitimate?  Is this naive? I really don't know what to think.  

Thoughts?
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

The new Forward Party will wipe out the Democrats and Republicans.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Slainte
This is essentially the same ideal JFK had, and which he was likely murdered by the deep state for.

The idea that you don't have to harm your opposition to disagree with your opposition. The deep state is all about the consolidation of power, not regressing power back to the people.
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
He was either murdered by deep state or Russia. Oswald went to Russia and worked for Russian government for a while. 

If it was Russia it means Americans are cowards for letting is just kill their greatest leader
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@Slainte
I'm assuming this is pandering to the liberal Trump voters to detract them from Trump if they were to both win the nomination.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
I didn't really know much about RFK until recently. Now that I've seen some of his interviews it's like he's radiating the message "I am not deep state".

Going straight for giant corporations entangled with government funding and regulation. I mean he goes straight for them, barely detours to talk about propaganda dept approved issues.

If he wins the democratic nomination I'm throwing a party, from then on it's a no-lose scenario:

Trump wins = win
RFK wins = win
Third party wins = win
Bill-0
Debates: 4
Bill-0
-->
@Slainte
Well, Its hard to say untill we see how the situation pans out, im thinking that if rfk wins the primary, he could maybe hold it above trumps head that he said he liked him