Nutters of False Narrative Lin Wood

Author: ebuc

Total: 10
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
..."Attorney Lin Wood, who filed legal challenges seeking to overturn Donald Trump's 2020 election loss, is relinquishing his law license, electing to retire from practicing rather than face possible disbarment. Multiple states have weighed disciplining him for pushing Trump's false claims that he defeated Joe Biden.

....On Tuesday, Wood asked officials in his home state of Georgia to “retire” his law license in light of “disciplinary proceedings pending against me.” In the request, made in a letter and posted on his Telegram account, Wood acknowledges that he is “prohibited from practicing law in this State and in any other state or jurisdiction and that I may not reapply for admission.”

These conservative nutter of false narrative fears ego death ergo reliquishes his law license to save ego egg on his face.

All of them are sick in the head and need mental care to get back on track to civilized friend of humanity instead of enemy of humanity.  Sad :--(
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
With enemies like these, who needs friends?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
With enemies like these, who needs friends?
Friends-of-humanity flock together.

Friends of the false narrative flock together.

Conflict resolution is why politicians going to China to avert economic global dissaster.

The ego of false narrative can only come away  with egg on their Meta-space face. Other wise it is curtains for humanity by 2060 give or take 200 years

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
When China has friends like Putin, who needs enemies?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
When China has friends like Putin, who needs enemies?

Yeah I saw the graphic of Xin saying to self in the cloud...." why do I have the worst friends ' .....or something l like that. Funny
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Do I make you crazy Ebuc? Asking for a friend.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
MAGA - make attorneys get attorneys 

They were so wise to hitch their wagon to Donald Trump
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Made, past tense. The bisected toroid is fully formed in his mind.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
@ADreamOfLiberty
Do I make you crazy Ebuc? Asking for a friend.
o6/29/23..." Former Ohio House Speaker sentenced to 20 years in prison for leading racketeering conspiracy involving $60 million in bribes "...

Your behavior attempts that on all logical common sense critical thinkers

Chaos is only the inability of Meta-space mind to find the underlying order of the circumstances we find our selves in.

Made, past tense. The bisected toroid is fully formed in his mind.
Yes it is in vertical and horizontal orientations. There there is dipolar invaginations to create the sine-wave associated nucleated reality in inside each Quantum Space-time Torus/Tori

.......space.........( *  )  i  ( *  )...........space......

The ultra-MAGA conservative right shoot themselve  in foot.

06/29/23...." Former Ohio House Speaker sentenced to 20 years in prison for leading racketeering conspiracy involving $60 million in bribes "...

All of these virtual rapist conservatives need mental institution time,  to address the sick-n-head lack of healthy attittude towards pregnant women and body autonomy.

When dogs poo on sidewalk responsible people clean there  poo. If it does not occur then responsible people and/or government steps in to assist.

I Want Mr and Mrs Roosevelt to help guide us on a moral path to victory over the immoral ultra-right conservative MAGA cult of nutter.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
When dogs poo on sidewalk responsible people clean there  poo. If it does not occur then responsible people and/or government steps in to assist.
Like San Francisco?