Given the infinite fractional potential of time.

Author: zedvictor4

Total: 13
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Is it therefore impossible for NOW to ever occur, or impossible for NOW to never occur?

Did I type that now or then?

Definitely then.

Because if one considers the speed of typing relative to the speed of time, it's actually impossible to type now.

I would therefore propose that the speed of time is infinitely faster than the speed of anything else..

And therefore time travel into the future is constant and infinitely fast.

And time travel into the past is impossible, as the speed of time has only one direction and is infinitely fast.

I would also propose that it is also impossible to travel to a distant future, because it is impossible to exceed the infinite speed of time.

In so much as no matter how fast we travel, now never exists and the future is always then.

So, do I do everything I do before I do it or when I did it or after I did it?
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
I would also propose that it is also impossible to travel to a distant future, because it is impossible to exceed the infinite speed of time.
Have you seen the movie Interstellar? When it comes to blackholes, the physics and computer simulated Imagery is based on real science. Long story short, gravitational fields warp spacetime. 
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@zedvictor4
And time travel into the past is impossible, as the speed of time has only one direction and is infinitely fast.
I’m ignorant about the hypothetical physics of whiteholes, but i wonder if they would have the opposite effect of blackholes. 
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Now is 2D slice of 3D volumetric time.

>>>>>>|>>>>>>>>

| is texticonic character representative { 2D symbolism } for a 2D slice of volumetric time.

(  ) = 3D volume

>>>>>(>|>)>>>>> entropic arrow-of-time exists in complement to 3D volumetric space.

<<<<<<(<|<)<<<<<<<< syntropic flow-of-time

3D volume can be represented by spherical set of four, or more, vertexial points. Never less than four vertexial points.

\Y/ = minimal set of four vertexial points,  as 2D triangle, subidivided into three smaller triangles, inside the larger triangle totals as four triangles.

When the lines  are curved trajectories the can form the minimal, curved, 3D spherical (   ) tetrahedron.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Now is a 2D slice of 3D volumetric time.

I get that.

So are we also saying that something can be reduced to nothing.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Reece101
Yep.

White holes.

Was the big bang a super-massive white hole.

And will the  anthesis of creation be it's opposite.

And so on.

W becomes B become W etc.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
I get that. So are we also saying that something can be reduced to nothing.
No becuase were not starting with actual 3D volume of occupied space, on the mathematical concepts.

Observed { quantised } time is fermionic matter and bosonic forces.

Meta-space conceptual time is quantification of this or that in numerical units of measurement

'Now'  is expressed via Meta-space concepts of geometry { sub-set of math as pattern }.

Meta-space is not an actual space , ergo not reducing something { occupied space } to truly non-occupied space.

Meta-space is a concept of Space or as in a mathematical  concept of pattern via numerical unit accounting of occupied space parts.

So were starting with Meta-space concept of a direction of time --entropic or syntropic--- in a mathematical geometric representation of 3D volume, and reducing it to mathematical 2D area, ergo,

Were not reducing an actual, occupied 3D space volume something ----ergo observed quantised time---   to an actual occupied space labeled as 2D area.

Meta-space time complements occupied s3D pace of observed time, and the closet we come to recognistion of 'Now' of 3D time is a mathematically geometric, 2D areal slice.  >>>>(>|>)>>>>>>>

Fuller would tell us that the closet we come to knowing God --ergo Universe--- is via the equinimity of chords 24 >< 24 radii of the Vector Equilibrium, and understood when the VE is constructed via four 2D polygonal or circular hexagons.

See graphic B in following URL and you can count 24 outer/circumerential edges balanced with the 24 internal radii.  This is the only polyhedron that equality of close packing of equal-radius spheres that balance the internal set of radii to the outer set of edges/lines/chords. Aka 12-around-1 equal radius spheres. In the most purest mathematical Meta-space concept..

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
OK.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
>>>>entropic arrow-of-time>>>> Meta-space concept existent in complement to the actual occupied space in 3D disintegrating { coming apart }. Meta-space time is quantification of occupied space not quantization ergo PING! or OUCH!

2D does not exist in quantised time. Only 3D exists with quantised time and 3D contains within it, 2D. The 2D cannot be isolated out aka quantised as 2D Animation on screen is all 3D electrons, not 2D electrons. Learn what an electron is and what a computer or tv is. They are not 2D isolated out from 3D.

14 days later

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4
Time does not exist, only events. Albert Einstein famously expressed this point when he wrote to a friend, “The past, present and future are only illusions, even if stubborn ones.” Einstein's startling conclusion stems directly from his special theory of relativity, which denies any absolute, universal significance to the present moment.  According to the theory, simultaneity is relative. Two events that occur at the same moment if observed from one reference frame may occur at different moments if viewed from another.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Absolutely.

10 days later

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Time does not exist, only events.
Only causal events exist aka cause >> effect >> resultants { many }

Observed { quantised } time exists as our occupied space of physical reality, that, is associated with a Spirit-1, Meta-space, sine-wave pattern /\/\/ aka as ^v^v^v.

past>>>>> Entropic arrow of time >>>>> future

past <<<< Syntropic flow of time <<<< future

Jacob Bekenstien ....' we appear to be 2D creatures having an illusion of 3D' ..... who gleaned his holographic ideas from black hole mathematics.

We live { biologic life } the illusion of 3D vertexial events composed of interfering 2D nodal events

Y = vertex in my methodology and exists only in conjunction with 3D polyhedra as vertexial events with no less than 6 lines of relationship and 4 vertexes

V = node/nodal event 2D pattern,  or less minimal as two conceptual end points of a 1D line ____________

.1........3p = 2 nodal events
....2p.........4 = 2 nodal events

However, if we say there exists lines of relationship between the 4 nodal events, the we may follow the formula, that, 4^2, minus 4, divided by  2 = 6 lines-of-relationship. 

Does that make the 4 nodal events a 3D polyhedron?  Yes, however, only if we say the numerically linear sequence is not the only aspect of the pattern to  be considered.

The above set of two nodal event lines,  cannot be manipulated to construct a 3D object ex a tube/cylinder.

With three lines  can construct a 3D   Euclidean prizm as tube/cylinder? No we cannot, because there needs to be three lines with a terminating end point i.e a nodal event and we see here that top line and bottom line has not two terminal nodal events { 1......2p......3p.......4 }. Only  2p and 4 appear on the same line, however, they are not in sequence.

.......2p.............4...
...............3p..........

So are we attempting to mix oranges and apples, in mathematical terms? 

When does the math, reflect occupied space?

When does the math reflect occupied space of our observed time aka physical reality?

The 2D sine-wave pattern is Meta-space, not a 3D, occupied space until we have 4 vertexial { Y } events. at minimum, and that is the 3D tetrahedron with its 6 lines-of-relationship that has 12, 2D surface angles { 2x 60 degrees each }, and 12, dihedral angles { not shown as the ..Other Guys { Comedy Movie }....} that are also surface angles, between two triangle surfaces of the tetrahedron }.

Here is one of Fuller take on time.
..." The phenomenon lag is simply due to the limited mechanism of the brain.

...We have towait for the afterimage in order to
realize.

...The norm of Einstein isabsolute speed instead of at rest. "At rest" was what we calledinstantaneous in our innocence of yesterday. We evolute towardever lesser brain comprehension lags__ergo,toward ever diminishing error; ergo, ever diminishingmisunderstandings; ergo, ever diminishing fear, andits brain-lagging painful errors ofobjectivity; wherefore we approach eternal instantaneityof absolute and totalcomprehension.

..The eternal instantaneity of no lag at all. However,we have now learned from ourgeneralizations of the great complexity of the interactionsof principles as we aredisembarrassed of our local, exclusively physical chemistryof information-sensingdevices__that what is approached is eternal and instantawareness of absolute reality ofall that ever existed.

...All the great metaphysical integrity of all the individuals,which is potential andinherent in the complex interactions of generalizedprinciples, will always and onlycoexist eternally."...

My final conclusion is presented in another way of saying what the bold in Fullers comment aboves says.

Occupied space reality { Spirit-2 } --as well as occupied space Gravity { Spirit-3 } and Dark Energy { Spirit-4 }--- eternally in complement with Spirit-1, Meta-space principles and patterns.

John_C_87
John_C_87
Time......
Simply explained is the best made attempt at the beginning mathematics to the end of infinite fractions in human calculation. Time was in its original state a geometric event that occurs in nature. The one event is described as a word, time. The Atomic clock, digital clock, and computers do not tell time. We are told they are telling time the translation an interpretation is not by fact realted to geometric location other wise known as time.

Gravity and energy both share a position time does not hold which is an understanding of motion into past and present. Time is a zone, it is the wording of zone describing a area much like the word space lists a different form of area, but this area of time unlike space holds both past and future in limited capacity. The original time describes where a geometric event will take place in a predictable repeated patter so we might relocate our location as position to be at the point of occurrence to see the geometrical event in person, re-happen.

Time is the Chameleon of Energy. Every person in the world looks at it every day and never notices it for what it is, time. ( John_C_87, 2023)