Farewell, DART

Author: Sir.Lancelot

Total: 28
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
One of our contributors who helped DART through voting and creating debates is now officially leaving the site for good.

His name is Slainte.

Please use this thread to say your goodbyes and express appreciation.

I'll formally announce his resignation from The Tournament within a week in-case he changes his mind.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Mps1213
@Bella3sp
@Savant
@Devon
In-case you guys are interested
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Bella3sp
Debates: 53
Bella3sp
I'm on good terms with him, and from what i've seen he tends to try and keep it that way with everyone regardless.
Nothing much to say other than, I didn't talk to him much and I didn't know him well. I guess that's with everyone on this website so far.
Change your mind, or not. That's up to you, Slainte.

So, all left to say is, see you around Slainte.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Honestly sorry to see him go. He will be missed.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Slainte
Hopefully, you're still here to read this.

Will be the last time I tag you and then the ball is in your court.

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Slainte
Always nice you were an active voter, Slainte.
And though it goes without saying, I say anyway,
Best not to let praise keep one on tasks they don't want to prioritize over other pursuits in life.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
Honestly, RationalMadman.

You truly are an evil person that is beyond saving.

Delighting in other people's misery and mocking them when they're in a bad place just truly shows how far gone you are.
It is incredible how far you were willing to go into bullying Slainte into leaving the site, as well as pushing Devon into breaking down and having an episode just because you don't like me.

I would encourage you to genuinely seek help, but I don't believe there is a way of stopping your cycle of toxicity even if you were aware of the harm you're inflicting.
Like I cannot believe this. At first, I thought you were pathetic. Now I genuinely think you're disgusting.

How inhuman do you have to be to prioritize your Elo Rating over someone's mental health?
You're making fun of him just because he voted against you one time.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
Like I don't even care that you're going to retaliate against me after reading this and grudge-vote my debates so that I lose.
You just prove my point.
Devon
Debates: 24
Devon
-->
@Slainte
Bye Slainte (: hope all is well
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@oromagi
I have done a lot of good things for people's mental health on and off here, good old buddy. Can even name a user here I've helped recently but won't.

You go around believing what you want about me.

As for 'evil' I can quote what you told me in the rap battle and outside of it. I can explain what you did recently to trigger me and make my experience here agonising and laughing at my misery. I can point out how your profile pics the past 2 times have revolved around countering one I picked but I will just hint at it as I have done and let others make their mind up.

In the meantime I will @ the mods as you have attacked me yet again. I would recommend you to get help as well, I wonder why you need to attack me so hard rather than defend or compliment Slainte, manners are not morals. I put some gif of two fingers from Eminem in a gif and I'm oh so evil and disgusting. What you're mad about is the fact that you tried to make my life hell here, bullying me both verbally and via corrupting the voting system, revelling in my agony and suddenly things are closing in on you because you thought the mods wouldn't protect me at all.

I suggest not to bark louder than you bite, Sir.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
I have done a lot of good things for people's mental health on and off here, good old buddy. Can even name a user here I've helped recently but won't.

You go around believing what you want about me.

As for 'evil' I can quote what you told me in the rap battle and outside of it. I can explain what you did recently to trigger me and make my experience here agonising and laughing at my misery. I can point out how your profile pics the past 2 times have revolved around countering one I picked but I will just hint at it as I have done and let others make their mind up.

In the meantime I will @ the mods as you have attacked me yet again. I would recommend you to get help as well, I wonder why you need to attack me so hard rather than defend or compliment Slainte, manners are not morals. I put some gif of two fingers from Eminem in a gif and I'm oh so evil and disgusting. What you're mad about is the fact that you tried to make my life hell here, bullying me both verbally and via corrupting the voting system, revelling in my agony and suddenly things are closing in on you because you thought the mods wouldn't protect me at all.

I suggest not to bark louder than you bite, Sir.
Your vicious and relentless attacks on Slainte are why we're even at this point, and now you're gloating.

If you've got a problem with me, then target me.
If our beef leads to me being banned, I couldn't care less.

There was no need for you to harass and antagonize Slainte.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
What they leaving,

Where they going,

All they're doing,

Is not doing this,

Anymore,

Perhaps.

Bye

Bye.
Average_Person
Debates: 20
Average_Person
o7 bros
Average_Person
Debates: 20
Average_Person
another important man gone from the site i guess
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Sir.Lancelot

RM's video of Eminem show a peace symbol tilted means peace and goodbye.
Some people also call the sign "deuces," and when they use it they call it "chunking the deuce" as a combination peace and goodbye sign.
I think you need to worry when phycologist's start reviewing posts.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@FLRW
He's being sarcastic.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Your vicious and relentless attacks on Slainte are why we're even at this point, and now you're gloating.
Interesting.

What about your vicious and relentless attacks on me?

You may be unaware but your bullying of me was part of the reason I quit the first time around, of course it wasn't the only reason I was busier irl too and this whole place was a toxic mess at the time.

In fact, it's quietened down other than you. You are one of the only people perpetuating the toxicity here, such as in this thread itself.

I wasn't a fan of Slainte, however I'd like to note that if someone's mental health is at risk, making a spectacle of their leaving if they themselves didn't explicitly ask for it is actually toxic for them. Some people don't want a spectacle made of their exit here.

You didn't check with me on my mental health before telling me I was an autistic incel loser that nobody likes here who should kill himself. You didn't check my mental health before arranging votebombs against me with noobs and gaslighting me about it.

You didn't check with me on my mental health before calling me low IQ ridiculing me that I am autistic but lack the savant part and am just a loser and idiot.

You didn't check with me on my mental health before calling me disgusting, evil and strangely saying I need help as an insult (when saying I am the one who doesn't care about mental health).

You are the problem with this website to a large degree, Lancelot but you just don't get it. You are the one who goes around aggravating and trolling people off of here from Tigerlord through to Badger, through to me. You charm people as it suits you to have a 'gang' to back you up, that's how tactical you are about your abuse, what you didn't count on was that being a sycophant to the mods doesn't work here how it may on some other websites. They don't really care that I'm socially awkward and perhaps even a douchebag at times, they will still protect me if you violate the rules to abuse me. That was what you didn't count on and I appreciate their help.

I will now finish like this quoting what I posted elsewhere:
If Slainte left because of me, he needs to speak for himself on the matter. If I left due to Lancelot, which in part I actually did and just didn't mention it, as he makes this place a toxic negative cesspool that isn't nice to be around, people wouldn't care and didn't.

Nobody is obligated to care why someone leaves this place, in a way it is freeing as all of us are free to leave without explanation.

Has Slainte ever said I bullied him?
 I will wait for Slainte to speak for himself.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Would you prefer I treated Slainte like he didn't exist and ignored the thread rather than posted that gif as a goodbye?

What exactly did you want from me? Whether he took it as peace or fuck off if he'd rather I ignored this that's his issue. Stop talking for Slainte and let Slainte speak for himself.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
There was no need for you to harass and antagonize Slainte.
Same to you with me. You did it from just prior to the election onwards, relentlessly, finding it hilarious to push me to breaking point both before I left in part due to it and after my return that was over 2 months later.

You harass people without a shred of mercy and talk high and mighty about morality and mental health concerns.

Also, what exactly were my vicious and relentless attacks on Slainte?
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
You didn't check with me on my mental health before telling me I was an autistic incel loser that nobody likes here who should kill himself. You didn't check my mental health before arranging votebombs against me with noobs and gaslighting me about it.
You challenged me to a rap battle.

So I did it your way. It was No-Hold's Barred. Nothing that was said was off-limits. But for the record, I never told you to kill yourself. That was never an implication.
Not even in the battle itself.

It was no different from you calling Wylted overweight, making fun of him for being suicidal, and teasing him for his stutter/disability in your rap battle. (Things you all claimed to be true.) 

I mean really, read your Round 1 Rap Battle with Wylted. ^^
Don't tell me that was out of context. You were making a reference to this.: https://www.debateart.com/debates/244-the-user-known-as-wylted-should-commit-suicide

I never arranged vote-bombs against you, but you did grudge-vote against me multiple times under the assumption you were being vote-bombed.
  • First you declare war.
  • Seconds later, you vote against me. Can't be a coincidence. Bear in mind, you did this separately on several debates.

You didn't check with me on my mental health before calling me low IQ ridiculing me that I am autistic but lack the savant part and am just a loser and idiot.
You were quite literally attacking Nyxified over her gender identity and derailing a thread.

It's not a coincidence that Nyx herself agreed with me that you attacked her.

You were also being condescending and talking down to Bella3sp in that same thread.: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9503-debate-with-nyxified-over-transgender-identity?page=3&post_number=73

Interesting.

What about your vicious and relentless attacks on me?
Oh, you've attacked me plenty too.
Let's not get carried away with this victim schtick. The mods can only buy it for so long.

And as I've previously stated. The attacks between you and I should stay between you and I.
There was no need for you to target Slainte specifically and isolate him by making him your punching bag.

I wasn't a fan of Slainte, however I'd like to note that if someone's mental health is at risk, making a spectacle of their leaving if they themselves didn't explicitly ask for it is actually toxic for them. Some people don't want a spectacle made of their exit here.
So is harassing him days on end just because you don't like me.

You are the problem with this website to a large degree, Lancelot but you just don't get it. You are the one who goes around aggravating and trolling people off of here from Tigerlord through to Badger, through to me. You charm people as it suits you to have a 'gang' to back you up, that's how tactical you are about your abuse, what you didn't count on was that being a sycophant to the mods doesn't work here how it may on some other websites. They don't really care that I'm socially awkward and perhaps even a douchebag at times, they will still protect me if you violate the rules to abuse me. That was what you didn't count on and I appreciate their help.
I believe I've already stated that I'm on good terms with nearly everyone here, including Tigerlord.

My initial beef with Tigerlord was just that, temporary. And it started because he was quite literally attacking Slainte for no reason. Lol.
But we made up and we're practically buddies now.
I don't like badger and he doesn't like me, but that's a mutual feeling. It's nothing personal.

But in a few days to a couple of weeks, when I get the screenshots of the persistent abusive messages and comments you left Slainte.
I can't say it will look good for you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman

Just another coincidence eh? Nothing to do with you or something you arranged is it?

Funny.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
So is harassing him days on end just because you don't like me.
You have yet to show any example of me harassing Slainte for days on end.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Oh, you've attacked me plenty too.
Let's not get carried away with this victim schtick. The mods can only buy it for so long.

And as I've previously stated. The attacks between you and I should stay between you and I.
There was no need for you to target Slainte specifically and isolate him by making him your punching bag
That is what you have tried to do to me in this thread and are projecting onto me. You have been trying to do that to several users here while I was away.

Good luck, you went too far with the vote collusion.

I just had to keep my mouth shut and you proved yourself to be what I always knew. I have not done what you say, you gaslight and lie all the time. That is why you are randomly trying to dig up some old shit between me and Wylted as you have nothing to do with me and Slainte.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot

Just another coincidence eh? Nothing to do with you or something you arranged is it?

Funny.
RM. Please don't start.

I'm not interested.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I didn't start this. I finished it.

Good fucking riddance. The thread is now your farewell thread.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
This thread definitely gives credence to my thread: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9599-sure-is-a-lot-of-whiny-bitches-dart
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@TWS1405_2
Wow.  I get disinterested for a month and poke my head in and see two highly active members knocked off.  What happened?